tell me who you wanna be

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

tell me who you wanna be

Postby sleepyDandy » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:21 pm

sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

and i will set you free

Postby sleepyDandy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:20 pm

xxxxx
When the summer dies
Severing the ties
I'm with you always, always

Will you walk the line?
My path serpentine
Remember always
That love is all you need
Tell me who you wanna be
And I will set you free

Will you spill the wine
To summon the divine?
I'm with you always, always

Now paint a pair of eyes
And let's watch as it dries
Remember always, that love is all you need
Tell me who you wanna be
And I will set you free

Beautiful Lilith, with golden fur and blackened stripes; like flames sent straight from Hell itself licking along her pelt. While the pup's attitude does not meet her appearance, she has found herself being trailed by admirers of all sorts. Lilith knows of these admirers. Of course she does. Instead of seeing it as something endearing, she finds herself to be rather annoyed by it. Having Collies approach, their eyes bulging with complete infatuation for the demonic pup, grows to be incredibly exhausting after the second, third, or even fourth.
    It isn't like Lilith to deny herself the opportunity to get what she wants. Having these Collies flock to her, doing anything they could just to be near her, worshipping her. It went straight to her head and put her on a pedestal like none other. She began to view herself as a god, their god, and while their obsessions with her still aggravated the dog to no end, she began to feel almost protective of them. Be it a fear of losing their loyalty or genuine emotional attachment, Lilith found that she saw these dogs as family. Lilith accepted any who decided to fall for her, completely nonjudgmental of their previous wrongdoings. Let them live as they wish while lingering in the background of their subconscious. She never ordered them around, yet sought pleasure in the gifts they'd bring her. Knowing that they'd throw themselves into a pit if given the word just for her fueled her ego, and that's exactly how she wanted it to be.
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me