Suddenly yours - Kalon 1900

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Suddenly yours - Kalon 1900

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sat May 01, 2021 12:52 am

Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon May 17, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sat May 01, 2021 1:13 am

I wish I could say so many things. I wish I could tell a million stories to the world about different kinds of love and how each one shapes you.

One in particular made me question almost everything about me and the way I lived. I would like to say so many things and if I get started I know it'd take me years. Therefore, I am going to tell you what happened between the first hello and the last goodbye, because I could see our love burning bright and in a matter of hours I saw it burning down to ashes.

It's funny how we set standards along out lives, because we want to find that perfect someone. But there's no such thing. I know one thing for sure, and that is when you fall hard for someone you'll see every detail as something perfect. And I mean head the head over heels kind. I mean the can't breathe, can't sleep without your love kind. I mean the kind that makes you want to be better. The kind that lasts for a short period of time, but makes you feel all sorts of emotions. Let me tell you something I learned, love is never perfect, but it is always real, and it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to fall in love, when you do you'll feel like you're walking on air.

I'll tell you the story of how I went looking for the perfect guy, and how I fell in love with him. Something about the color of his eyes, and the way his lips tasted was something I never knew about. This is the story of how I experienced wonderland, but it was all a dream and I was too stubborn to wake up.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suddenly yours - Kalon 1900

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon May 17, 2021 1:57 am

My name is Nyx Luna, and I'll tell you about him. Apollo Helios. The boy with a million dollar smile, making everyone who set eyes upon him drool over him. His eyes, brown as honey, and his lips, the taste of cool peppermint and a warm sunset all together. Actually, I never tasted the sunset whenever I kissed him, but I got that feeling that is scattered all over your bones when you see a breathtaking sunset and you ask yourself; 'How lucky I am to be alive, to experience something as magical as this...'

Just imagine yourself at the beach, and you hear the waves crashing against the sand and you feel the warmth of the water at your feet, and your eyes are set on the sun that is hiding behind that horizontal line. The line where the sky kisses the ovean and that's when the magic happens, the sun hides to allow his darling moon to rise, and to gain strength to rise another day full of power and ready to shine again for his love. And that's what I felt. I felt powerful and I always shone, because he knew how to make me shine. At least for as long as fate gave us. Looking back, it's crazy how someone can have the ability to make you feel so much in such a short period of time. Now I'm getting all romantic...but that's what Apollo Helios made me feel, and I have no regrets. I hope he doesn't either
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I remember clearly it was a sunny day. The sun was burning through my white long sleeve shirt, which I wore because I thought the air would hold a chill. I was wrong, there was no sign that cold weather was approaching us anyime soon. Our town's weather is kind of bipolar, at mornings you'd be shivering with a chill and by noon you'd be metling with the sweltering heat. It's awful. Sometimes it's hot all day and vice versa. But today, was a beautiful day. Sun shining, slight breeze, and I was wearing a long sleeved shirt, way to go Nyx. But that is irrelevant to our story.

I was about to meet my friend, Lynva, at the cafeteria. Lynva was confident, sincere, trustworthy, and sometimes a little bit shy. She was the person I spent most of my time with, since she was with me in every class I had on my schedule. Some were boring, but others were fascinating in every dynamic. The one ahead of us...was boring as hell. But it was vital for us.

I made my way to one of the tables on the lower floor of the cafeteria, walking through students with their busy and unorganized lives. She was there with two of our other friends. The thing with this cafeteria is that almost everyone loved to come here. So, it was always crowded as hell. People bumped into you and your ears could almost explode from the loudness of their voices whenever they walked past you. If you are a freshman, this sort of thing will annoy you almost 98.5% of the time, but if you have been around for longer, the percentage decreases to a 70%, still pretty high. You get used to annoying people and show off girls, begging for boys' attention. You also get used to the thick, stifling atmosphere. I remember one time where I felt like screaming at everyone, thanks to the amount of people that were actually doing nothing, while people like me and my friends were waiting for a proper table, to eat and have some rest from the tiring classes on our schedule. We had to go somewhere else, away from the food due to that. Now we always try to get there early, so we could save our favorite spot.

I got there and I was already included into the small semicircle. "Hello," I said, waving my hand at them as they responded with their own greetings. "You ready?" I asked Lynva. She was fixing her hair as Evangeline was holdering her mirror up at eye level.

"In a minute." She said and I chuckled, rolling my eyes at her. She loved looking at her reflection, but I mean who doesn't? When you are comfortable in your own skin and confident about yourself and your looks, it's hard to look away. But I've never seen someone so in love with themself as she is. Adn I think that's totally okay. Self love comes first and the rest don't really matter.

"Come on, we'll be late." I started walking, pulling her from the straps of her pink and white bookbag. She laughed and then we started walking like normal people would. I remember our class was on the second floor, so there weren't that many stairs, but we were really lazy, so we always complained about how awful it was to walk up the stairs.

We glanced for a few seconds at the staircase waiting for us, then stepped onto the first step. "I really don't want to go to class." Lynva informed, moaning like a dying whale. I completely understood the feeling, because I wanted to skip class too and just lay in bed and watch Netflix all day, but some things aren't meant to happen.

"Dude, we have to." I said, looking at her from the corner of my eye. I rolled my eyes at the simple idea of hearing our treacher speak. She was intelligent and she knew her stuff, but her voice was slow and it gave me the desire to sleep throughout the duration of the class.

"I know," We stepped up onto the last step and started walking down the hall to our class. It was like the universe conspired to put the class as the last one on the hall, after walking up stairs, just to bug out the laziest people on earth. When it came to homework and studying, we weren't lazy at all, but exercise was not our forté. Whether it was walking up stairs or going to the gym or anything that required body movement. "Hi." Lynva waved at one of our classmates as I walked over to my seat, the one in the back, behind Apollo Helios. At this point of the story, I have exchanged about two words with him and that's all. I wanted to talk to him more, but he made me nervous and I suck at talking with people. That's not my forté. But I really like him, physically, and you know, from what I've heard so far about him, he seems like a nice guy. He seems like the type of guy to buy you flowers on a rainy day or the type of guy to wear cologne, just because you love how it smells. And I, as a hopeless romantic and the most cliché girl on earth, loved that kind of stuff. I blame romantic movies for my unrealistic expectations about men. But he seemed to be taken out of a movie like that, or that's what people say about him.

"I really feel like I need a break from everything." I said, as I gently leaned my head against the wall. I was tired and the amout of homework lately was insane.

She looked at me. "Tell me about it." Lynva replied, rolling her eyes and then, went back to her cellphone, checking Chitter and her other social media. I tapped my foot on the floor and twirled my pen in my hand while we waited for the teacher to arrive. I was hungry and could feel my eyes slowly closing from the lack of sleep. As I toook out my cellphone to check my messages, he entered the room. Yes, Apollo. He was wearing a red shirt and some blue jeans. Our eyes met and he gave me a friendly smile. His smile was beautiful. It was like sunbeams shot out of it. He sat in front of me like he usually does. I cleared my throat and looked at Lynva, then darting my gaze to Apollo and back to her. She nodded. Usually Apollo sits and says 'good morning', but this time he didn't. I wondered what was going on in his mind or if he was doing alright. Or if he suddenly wasn't in the mood for small talk. I was really paranoid about everything, always questioning and counting my steps for everything I do.

The familiar sound of heels clicking caught my attention. "Good morning class," I directed my attention to the teacher as she walked over to her desk. "Take out your homework, and I'll come by and check it." She said as she clicked over to the other end of the room. She started checking the first student's homework. I bit mylip, hesitant about touching Apollo's shoulder to gain his attention, but I did it anyway. I wanted him to talk to me and I wanted to talk to him about something really interesting.

"Hi, did you do the homework?" I smiled, trying to shield my nervousness.

Apollo nodded, eyeing me out of the corner of his eye. "Want to see?" He asked, and my insides did summersaults. He was actually trying to make conversation with me!

He was still looking at me from out of the corner of his eyes. Small wrinkles forming. "Sure." I smiled and he turned around, holding his notebook in his hand. He slowly flipped the pages, stopping for a few seconds. His fingers slid across the page, showing me the words he wrote in black ink and I looked at his fingers before meeting his eyes, which darted to mine instantly. He smiled at me and I returned it. I look down at his notebook while he started explaining to me about the homework. I actually didn't pay much attention to the words he said, I could only hear his voice ringing in my head, until the teacher interrupted us. Great. After she checked my homework, she turned to Apollo's and then walked away, but he didn't turn around. He was still facing me, but I didn't feel his gaze on me this time. I looked at Lynva, she was finishing the homework and her hand was rapidly flitting across the paper as she finished writing the last words. She stood up in a rush and walked to the teacher, to get her signature and today's points. A sigh escaped as I watched him turn back around. Now talking to him was going to be harder as I had no topic, except for the boring class subject. And the be honest, who would want to talk to some awkward girl about homework? Exactly, nobody. I was dying for this period to be over. Maybe I could catch him after class, just maybe.
------------
Lynva and I arrived at the cafeteria after class. We sat at a table for two as we waited for our other two friends. The place was full of other people and the noise from all the talking, annoyed me a little bit. I turned to face Lynva, who was completely lost in her cellphone. "HI" Evangeline and Ell said at the same time, they seemed tired too. I could see it in their posture.

"Hey, girls" I replied, as I gave a lame wave at them. Lynva and I stood up and the four of us walked over to the exit. Evangeline and I were walking ahead of the other two, but nothing was said. We were too tired to talk. But Lynva and Ell were discussing the good looks of Andrew Garfield and how incredible his performance in 'The Amazing Spiderman' was. I agreed with them internally, but I didn't say anything.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: