⁽ ▸ "ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᶰʸ ˢᶜᵃʳˢ" ⁾

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

⁽ ▸ "ᶤ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶤᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵃᶰʸ ˢᶜᵃʳˢ" ⁾

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 am

“I don't want to die without any scars.”
― Chuck Palahniuk

work in progress tryout for cupido draft #288
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⁽ ▸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁾

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 am

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

◄ ◈ ►

Name Rabid
Show Name Death in a Package
Gender Stallion

◄ ◈ ►

Life was always easy for the stallion. Rabid was born in luxury and had all of his worries tended to for him; that is, until he entered the show ring. He was bred for perfection, to become a spectaculary expensive horse that could be sold for millions. The one issue with him? His unwavering pride. In his world, Rabid would never have to work for anything. He was gorgeous, wasn't he? His attractiveness could get him anywhere.

When it all came down to business, though, his world crashed and burned. He was clumsy and his strides were off. His trot was far too bouncy, there was nothing fluid about him and he looked like a war mount. His owner wanted noting to do with a flawed stallion, hence why the dreamy charmer was sold off for a couple thousand dollars. His pride shattered, Rabid turned violent and often lashed out at those who tried to correct him or even get close to him. Nothing was fun for him anymore, not even getting turned out to pasture early.

That is until he came to Cattail Cupidos. Sure, none of the grooms or workers liked him at first. The other horses were wary of his viciousness, and often recoiled whenever he came close. You couldn't even bring him grain without a pinned ear and a few hoof stamps. The only other Cupido he tolerated was Chanel. She took a particular liking to the stallion's boisterous and confident personality, and he enjoyed her company. Rabid slowly became friends with her, (much to the other horses' disapproval), and they eventually became inseparable.

◄ ◈ ►
Last edited by ♥ mizu on Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⁽ ▸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ⁾

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:43 am

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

◄ ◈ ►

Rabid is extraordinarily talented at winning over other horses with his charm. He's very manipulative, and I can't lie and tell you that his heart is golden - it's really not. Without him, many horses would live a good life. However, he's not to be trifled with and can be very slick about lying. Nobody can beat Rabid's conversation skills; he is a great charmer and many fall victim to his tricks - that's one thing he'll tell the truth about. He is, without a doubt, extremely intelligent and a notable ally.

◄ ◈ ►

positive charming, intelligent, confident, easy talker
neutral pays close attention to details, forthright, just
negative judgemental, liar, blunt, cocky, prideful, vicious, takes advantage of others, often aggravated at something or another

◄ ◈ ►

Nobody really knows where the stallion got his awful personality. Could it be possible that he was born with it? Most definitely not. Breeders usually want the best of the best - and that means only the most perfect persona as well. Rabid himself believes that he obtained it throughout his life, after all of the tricks that he fell for he knew that one day he'd rise to the top. He is now known as 'the golden liar' at Cattail Cupidos, and he often blatantly lies to get what he wants.

◄ ◈ ►
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⁽ ▸ ᵃʳᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᶤˢᶜˑ ⁾

Postby ♥ mizu » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:58 am

𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂.