Nox's CAC Zodiac Entries

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Nox's CAC Zodiac Entries

Postby Nosifer » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Create a Clan Zodiac Entries!
My zodiacs: Sagittarius & Sheep

Order of preference-

1. Cancer
2. Capricorn
3. Sagittarius
4. Dragon
5. blaaaaargh
6. blaaaaargh
7. blaaaaargh
8. blaaaaargh
17. blaaaaargh
18. blaaaaargh
19. blaaaaargh
20. blaaaaargh
21. blaaaaargh
22. blaaaaargh
23. blaaaaargh
24. blaaaaargh
9. blaaaaargh
10. blaaaaargh
11. blaaaaargh
12. blaaaaargh
13. blaaaaargh
14. blaaaaargh
15. blaaaaargh
16. blaaaaargh

March-April | Aries
Entry not started
April-May | Taurus
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

May-June | Gemini
Entry not started
June-July | Cancer
Entry here
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

July-August | Leo
Entry not started
August-September | Virgo
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

September-October | Libra
Entry not started
October-November | Scorpio
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

November-December | Sagittarius
Entry here
December-January | Capricorn
Entry here
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

January-February | Aquarius
Entry not started
February-March | Pisces
Entry not started

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
One | Rat
Entry not started
Two | Ox
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Three | Tiger
Entry not started
Four | Rabbit
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Five | Dragon
Entry here
Six | Snake
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Seven | Horse
Entry not started
Eight | Sheep
Entry has been planned
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nine | Monkey
Entry not started
Ten | Rooster
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eleven | Dog
Entry not started
Twelve | Pig
Entry not started
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Last edited by Nosifer on Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Five | Dragon

Postby Nosifer » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Five | Dragon
username: Nosifer
clan: BeetleClan
- -
cat's name: Shaded Rose
cat's gender: Male
cat's age: 27m (27 when joining)
prompt fill: 254 words total

She was perfect. Her fur was a mix of silver and bronze, all faded into each other. Her eyes were a pastel green, and they were always filled with kindness.

Shaded Rose walks with a heavy heart. He is carrying something.

Her name was Fading Mist. She had lived with him his whole life. His baby sister.

Blood trails from his leg, staining the grass. He walks with a heavy limp, his leg barely pressing against the ground.

He didn’t even see them coming. They just appeared, like the whole sky had descended on them at once.

Shaded Rose grips the silver paw in his jaws tighter. It’s all he has left. His leg trails uselessly behind him.

The two of them fought fiercely. He always said that he would fight an army to protect her. Now was his chance to prove it.

…Shaded Rose carries Fading Mist’s paw.

She had been torn to pieces. Her blood soaked through the dirt, feeding the plants with energy that should have been hers. No piece was larger than an ant. No piece, except for one.

Shaded Rose falls to the ground. The blood trail behind him stretches out for far longer than he remembers. His sister’s severed paw lays a tail length away. He pulls it closer.

Shaded Rose is curled around the last remnant of his beloved sister. She’s not gone. As long as this piece is safe, she still has a presence in this world. And he will fight an army to protect her.
Last edited by Nosifer on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image | Image

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:21 pm

- -
cat's name: Dolphin
cat's gender: Female
cat's age: 11m (19 when joining)
prompt fill: 417 words total

She hated him.

She hated him and his lies, his false promises, his accusations. She hated his lectures, how his mood would switch at the drop of a hat, his horrible, horrible scent.

But she still couldn’t help but feel sorry for him.

Dolphin stared at the river with a furrowed brow. It was getting late; she should probably head back soon. But she knew it would be dark by the time she got back. Her father would make accusations, say things that definitely weren’t true, but that his paranoia believed to be so.

Dolphin didn’t want to sit through a lecture about respect, or about how to tell the time, or whatever he decided to say when she got back. So she continued to sit, and stare at the river, unmoving and unblinking.

It wasn’t long- or maybe it was, people told her she had a poor sense of time- before she heard something moving in the reeds behind her. She considered turning around to see what it was, but she thought it would be too much effort. She was always told she acted like a rock, so she figured that whatever it was would probably mistake her for one.

And if it didn’t- well, if it didn’t, she probably wouldn’t care.

“There you are!” a familiar voice called. Oh. It was her brother, Heron. Dolphin was always told she shouldn’t end up like him, but she suspected that he was told something similar. “I’ve been looking all over for you!”

Dolphin didn’t respond. She saw a glimmer of reflection in the water as Heron sat down next to her.

A silence passed between the two siblings. The only sounds were distant birdcalls, and the light rustling of the wind through their ears. The sun finally passed the horizon, and the scenery began to grow dimmer. The stream moved silently at their feet.

“Hey. It’ll all be okay, you know?”

Dolphin’s eyes began to water. Then her lip began to tremble. Finally, she burst out into sobs as she leaned her head on her brother’s shoulder. She wanted to speak, but she couldn’t get a word out in between the violent sobs that wracked her body.

Heron’s tail moved in soothing motions up and down her spine as she cried, while he murmured calming sentiments in her ear. And when she had calmed enough to speak, she whispered two words into his fur.

“Thank you.”

It’ll all be okay. In the end, it’ll all be okay.
Last edited by Nosifer on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | Image | Image

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

November-December | Sagittarius

Postby Nosifer » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:00 pm

- -
cat's name: Darner -> Darnerwings
cat's age: 31m (39 when joining)
prompt fill: 646 words total

You may have screwed up a bit here.

To be fair, you say the same things to every she-cat you decide to leech off of, and there was nothing indicating that this particular one just so happened to be the leader of some insane alley-cult.

She looked harmless enough, with her long, cream fur and short stature. Her coat was full and plush, showing she was well-fed, which, now that you think about it, may have been a little weird for an alley cat, but not too weird- and she was always disappearing for long stretches of time, and her fur was a little darker around her paws and muzzle, as though it had been stained with something, and-

Okay. Yeah. There might have been a few indicators.

…You’ve definitely screwed up.

First things first, you have to get out of here. You’re in the crumbling twoleg-den that serves as a sleeping area for the high-ranking members of this weird group. You can’t leave the way you came in, as that leads to the alley where the rest of the cats sleep. The den’s intended entrance is blocked by debris, so you can’t leave that way, either.

Looks like you’ll have to get creative. You start examining the walls, looking for a gap big enough to fit through. But you can’t find anything. No matter how hard you look, you can’t find an easy way out of the structure.

Frustrated, you take a deep breath to let out a sigh- and stop. You can smell the fresh air outside. All the holes you’ve found were tiny cracks, too small for that kind of ventilation. You follow the scent to its source, and discover a wood twoleg box. You shove the box aside- and there it is. A hole to the outside. You step outside the building, ready to leave all this behind you.

“Going somewhere, Darner?”

You freeze. Turning around, you see fluffy cream fur, stained darker at the paws and muzzle. Oh crap, it’s her.

“Sunbeam! I-I was just- uh…” You fumble for a moment. “…going for a midnight stroll. I like the atmosphere.”

“You know, ever since you got here, you’ve been acting strange.” She narrows her eyes. “What are you really up to, Darner?”

You swallow down your nervousness. “Of course I’m not up to anything! What makes you say that?” You step closer to her, and brush your tail over her jaw. “You know I’m just more alive at night.”

“No, I don’t. I’ve never heard that before.”

You feign shock. “But- but we’ve been together for two whole moons! How could you have not noticed!?” You stare at your paws glumly. “I guess you just don’t pay attention to me…”

You have to admit, playing the guilt card makes you feel a little guilty yourself. But you need to get out of this group. They line their borders with corpses, which is never a good sign.

Sunbeam looks a little uncertain. “Well then, why find a secret hole to leave through? Why not just walk out normally?”

“I didn’t want to wake the others.” You reply. Remembering the brutality of the group, you quickly add “And it seems like it would be hard to find a route through all those sleeping mouse-brains. What if one… bites me, or something?”

Sunbeam seems to relax a bit. “Well, I’m quite tired myself. I think I’ll go back to bed.”

“Okay! Goodnight!”

She turns around to go back inside, then hesitates. “You- you’re not leaving me, are you?”

You step close to her, and rub your muzzle alongside hers. You catch the faintest whiff of blood. “Of course not. I’ll be back by the time you wake up.”

Sunbeam nods, and walks back inside. You watch her disappear up a crumbling staircase, before turning and bolting into the night.

You’re never going back there.
Image | Image | Image

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

June-July | Cancer

Postby Nosifer » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 pm

- -
cat's name: Sixpaw -> Splashfang
cat's age: 8m (16 when joining)
prompt fill: 655 words total

He can feel everyone’s eyes on him. He can’t see them staring, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know they are. He tried to ignore it, to just focus on his training, but he just couldn’t quite manage the crouch he was taught.

Sixpaw growled with frustration. The others were always quick to see his extra legs and treat him like he was special, but no one ever took them into account when trying to teach him! This hunting crouch was case and point.

Sixpaw leaped towards the twig he was using for training. He missed by several rabbit-lengths, and landed awkwardly on his side. He got to his feet, ready to try again, when a voice caught his attention.

“Poor kit. He can’t even see where he’s aiming. It’s such a shame he can’t make better use of those extra legs.”

Seething with rage, Sixpaw hissed in the direction of the voice, before storming off. He’s tried to tell them that no, it was the other way around, he was fine being blind, it was these dung-brains telling him what to do with his middle legs without knowing anything about how they worked that threw him off, but they always just shook their heads and sighed. ‘Poor kit’, is what they’d say.

Sixpaw made his way to the nearest pond. He sat among the reeds, listening to the water. He could hear the fish’s splashes pause, before resuming as though nothing happened. Oh great, so even the fish see him as a harmless kitten. Sixpaw growled at the water, hoping they would get the message. They did not.

“Why am I even sitting here, this is stupid.” Sixpaw muttered to himself.

He took a deep breath in, and the familiar stink of swamp filled his nose. There were no cats nearby. That, at least, was relaxing. No one around to tell him what he felt, no unneeded (or unwanted) sympathies, no one was around to say ‘oh poor little Sixpaw, completely unable to make use of the gift that is six legs, what a shame that this flea-ridden badgerface will never be known for anything other than having six legs.’

Oh, of course he’ll always be known as ‘that cat with six legs’. It was in his name, after all. What would his warrior name be? Sixfeet? Sixlegs? Sixlimbs? What else could it possibly be!?

Sixpaw’s tail lashed through the reeds, startling the bugs gathered in the tall plants. The bugs buzzed around for a bit, before circling back to the same set of reeds, clearly believing there was no threat. Sixpaw bared his teeth, and with a cry he threw himself at the reeds, determined to tear apart as many of the sympathetic degraders as he could get his six paws on.

A tornado of bugs engulfed the pond as clumps of reed flew left and right, and the angered shouting of a young child echoed through the sky. When things finally grew still, Sixpaw stood in a nest of torn reeds and churned up mud. His shouting had devolved into sobbing, as three pairs of legs gripped the soft earth.

When Sixpaw’s sobs had petered out, he took a deep breath in. The calming absence of cats was still there, and he turned his head back to the pond. He could still hear the fish lazily swimming, like nothing had happened.

Sixpaw sat on the bank of the pond. He pushed away every thought about his mentor’s hunting instructions. He would let his own thoughts carry him. He waited, listening. Suddenly, both his front and middle paws shot out, dipping into the water. He didn’t hit anything at first, but then he moved his paws in a scooping motion, and when his paws exited the water, a fat fish was sitting in his claws.

Sixpaw listened to the other fish swimming away from him in a panic. Not so harmless now, right?
Image | Image | Image

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me