Kaze

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Kaze

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 am

光 'かぜ' 風車
Kazaguruma 'Kaze' Hikari
Decidueye ♂ ImageImage
Librarian o Dream Manipulation

[Loyal, Perceptive, Calm, Strict, Socially-inept, Distant]
Believe it or not, but this bird has many friends despite his lack of communication. While he can talk, most of the words that leave his beak are often simple and short. This isn't to say he's mean or hates others, he just has an inability to say things that seem irrelevant to him. He seems to always see the future when your near him. No he isn't a psychic, nor can he tell the future, Kaze just has a remarkable sense of intuition. Understanding the things around him, and using that to tell what is to come. He doesn't share this intuition easily, but only with the closest of friends. Nothing can get on this avian's nerves, not in the way you think at least. Rather, when something does get on their nerves you can't see it. They have a strong ability to stay calm, collected, and gathered even in the most desperate of situations. It's just the way he is He sees no reason to cause a fuss over anything as that just wastes valuable energy and doesn't help anyone.

Dream Manipulation
This comes with many ghost type pokemon. Being able to control the dreams of others as they slumber that is. But it isn't as simple as that. This dream manipulation comes from whispering in the targets ear, and whatever is whispered, effects the sleeper. For instance if Kaze whispers the targets favorite food, the dreamer will then possibly dream about being hungry, or having that food be involved in the dream. This never harms them, nor has his manipulation been able to effect them long term, though he has been able to help the guild sleep better by enforcing good dreams. He's even used this ability while the target was awake. Unfortunately he has stated that it never works on himself, and that he gets a bad case of insomnia after using it sometimes.

Occupation
Kaze is the book keeper, or librarian if you will. He is in charge of taking care of each and every one of the books in the guild. He works in a building indented in the rock's side that is rather large, and rather filled with the gatherings of knowladge. From paperback to scrolls, to even audible books for those that need it, the library is almost endless seeming. It also appears as if he lives there with the way you always see him in the establishment. Perhaps he sleeps at the desk sometimes, or maybe his insomnia is worse then he claims, but the truth is is that his nest isn't far from the building, so it isn't hard for him to travel back and forth.

If you are to enter the library, Kaze always seems to know what your looking for. Any book of any kind is always at his feather tips and he's willing to fetch whatever you need if you can't obtain it, or don't want to, yourself. He encourages reading if your young, and allows non-guild members in the library as long as they don't leave with his books without permission. Guild members have come to rely on his library for many things, from helping them out on missions, to relaxing hours away from said missions.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kaze

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:06 am

Things that he Loves
Reading / Books
The Quiet
Innocent souls
His Library / Job

Things that He likes
Rescue missions / Helping people
Super Pan, so he likes everyone
Vivid dreams
simple accessories
Affinity for Cat pokemon
Sleeping outdoors
Things that he Dislikes
Rudeness (who doesn't)
Electronics
Loud noises
Fighting
Being Misgendered
HOT Sunny days

Hates
Will not tolerate Slang
(especially when used to define 'people')
His Insomnia
His Talents
Dream Manipulation
Recomending Books
Helping others
Flying long distances really fast
Paternal instinct
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sat May 23, 2020 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:12 am

Backstory
Kaze, was probably raised with twenty odd some siblings. really just to many to count. His mother basically was very open with her relationships and ending up having a lot of children in the process. We won't go into to much detail there as it isn't her story, this is his, but lets just say she was very pro-polyandry. He was fed well, and had plenty of attention, no less or more then his siblings, but he felt like something was missing from his life so he left. He was very young at the time. Only but a small rowlet that could barely gluide around when needed. It wouldn't be long before his mother would be histerical about the loss of her child. Truth was, Kaze wanted adventure.

He crossed rivers, and survived all by himself. Fought aggressive pokemon, slept in trees, and learned the hard way that when something is bigger then you, and wants to eat you, you don't mess with it. On this journey Kaze even helped many pokemon. Sometimes as simple as getting them unstuck from a mud hole, or finding a lost trinket. Sometimes he would help them fight a dangerous criminal.

This was when he began his rescue team years. It was a simple time. Hopping from team to team. At first he spent a long time in a small team known as 'The Borrowers'. He grew to hate that team as each and every last one of them only wanted the reward, and often would steal the reward before even doing the mission if they even did the job in the first place. That team ended with a huge fight between him and the guild leader. The rowlet gave the leader a good face scar before departing, leaving the hankerchief behind.

Eventually he came a crossed a team known as 'Free at last', and it was much better then the borrowers as they even helped others completely for free. Though they never seemed to acknowledge Kaze's skills. No matter how hard he tried, the guild leader never seemed to notice him, and he never rose up any ranks, or felt fulfilled with his work. Helping others was nice, and he enjoyed every last minute of it, but something was missing. This was the case till he evolved.

His first evolution was awkward honestly. The porportions of his birdy state weren't pleasent to look at, or in other words the avian wasn't cute. None the less, Kaze caught the eyes of many female 'mons who were interested in his plumes. The shiny colors often atracted others curiousity. Not that he wasn't shiny as a rowlet, but as a rowlet, many avoided him since Kaze looked like a child. Now he could be considered a young adult. However Kaze had no ability to talk to any of them. Not that he wasn't interested, by all means he wanted a partner, or at leas a friend, but his words came out rude or misunderstood.

At one point a glameow aproached him, and he got excited that this pokemon was interested in him. You see, he had been hoping to talk to this glameow for weeks but never gained the courage. The cat pokemon sat quietly and it wasn't such a fuss to find words as it seemed the quiet was all they needed. Till there was a fight. It tore Kaze to pieces, as the beautiful 'mon he wanted to get to know didn't want his attention. Or so he thought. This glameow came back! Day after day, the two of them got to know eachother more and more.

The glameow's name was Mal, and he was a traveling merchant. He showed Kaze many books which the bird learned to love more than anything in the world. He found his passion, and maybe even a lover. Mal was sweat to him, often spending long hours quietly reading books and cuddling rather then anything to detailed. They understood eachother, at least till his history came to bite him in the behind.

Team 'The Borrowers' had arrived to fight his current rescue team. They were outnumbered, and outmatched by many. They had burned down the rescue team base, and taken down many of the members before Kaze could even interfere with the mess. He fought as hard as he could, till Mal showed his face. The enemy team used this to there advantage, and took Mal as a sort of hostage. Basically If he interfered, Mal would get hurt, so he abbided by his old team. At first Mal understood, but as it went on the team explained that Kaze used to be a thief, and just as bad as them.

Kaze never did follow them, even when he was apart of there 'rescue' team, but that didn't stop Mal from questioning Kaze, and the bird didn't know how to respond. Their was no one left safe in the 'Free at last' team. Every last one of them was injured, or stolen from, and it was all Kaze's fault. Mal left Kaze for this, as everything he believed the Dartrix was, is a lie to him whether it was true or not. Kaze was left alone. Broken.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am

Pokemon Info
Decidueye ImageImage
Quiet - Proud of its power (atk)
(sp.Atk. ^ Spd v) - Likes Dry Food

Ability - Long Reach
"If the Pokémon uses a contact move, it will not activate any effects caused by contact."

Moveset
Lvl1 Tackle - Normal/Physical - 35PP - 40PWR - 100%
"Tackle deals damage and has no secondary effect."
Lvl1 Growl - Normal/Status - 40PP - nullPWR - 100%
"Growl decreases the Attack stat of all adjacent opponents by one stage. It does not affect Pokémon with the Abilities Soundproof, Hyper Cutter, Clear Body, White Smoke, or Full Metal Body."

Lvl3 Leafage - Grass/Physical - 40PP - 40PWR - 100%
"The user attacks by pelting the target with leaves."

Lvl6 Astonish - Ghost/Physical - 15PP - 30PWR - 100%
"Astonish inflicts damage and has a 30% chance of causing the target to flinch."

Lvl9 Peck - Flying/Physical - 35PP - 35PWR - 100%
- replaces Tackle
"The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn."

Lvl12 Shadow Sneak - Ghost/Physical - 30PP - 40PWR - 100%
- Replace astonish
"Shadow Sneak inflicts damage. It has a priority of +1, so it is used before all moves that do not have increased priority."

Lvl15 Razor Leaf - Grass/Physical - 25PP - 55PWR - 95%
- Replace Leafage
"Razor Leaf deals damage and has an increased critical hit ratio."

Lvl20 Synthesis - Grass/Status - 5PP - nullPWR - null%
- Replace Growl
"Synthesis restores the user's current HP based on the weather and time of day. In morning and night, during no weather it restores ¼ total HP, during harsh sunlight it restores ½ total HP, and during other weather it restores ⅛ total HP."

Lvl25 Pluck - Flying/Physical - 20PP - 60PWR - 100%
- Replace Peck
"Pluck inflicts damage. If the target is holding a Berry, the user will eat the Berry and gain its effect. Pluck will not eat the target's Berry if it hits its substitute. Pluck will not consume the Berry of a target that has the Ability Sticky Hold.

The effect of a Jaboca or Coba Berry will activate before the Berry can be stolen. Berries like Liechi or Sitrus Be0 rries will be eaten by the attacker, regardless of them meeting their consumption requirement upon taking damage from Pluck."

lvl30 Nasty Plot - Dark/Status - 20PP - NullPWR - Null%
- Replace Pluck
"Nasty Plot raises the user's Special Attack stat by two stages."

lvl34 - evolve

* all quotes by Bulbapedia or Official games
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups