⋆【改善】★ 〖Kᴀɪᴢᴇɴ〗⋆

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

⋆【改善】★ 〖Kᴀɪᴢᴇɴ〗⋆

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Kᴀɪᴢᴇɴ: " Continuous Improvement "
    ───────────────────────────────────
    Link to the contest
    name: Hiashi Hikaru
    origin: Hiashi: Spreading fire
    Hikaru: Shining
    stated age: early adult
    alias: Creator of Hell (former)
    blood type: O+
    element: Fire
    magic type: 'Blackened Flames' (Darkness + Fire)

ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ Personality ☜

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:25 pm

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Hiashi is an reserved and an serious boy. In his childhood years, he cut off everyone from his life, why? Because he found them annoying. Despite that, he eagerly helped everyone in his village. Well, to this day, he still travels, alone. He is quite an introvert when it comes to meeting new people. At first, he'll be cold and rude but once you knew him, he is an calm and an polite boy. He was always protective of his loved ones, despite keeping an distance from them. And the reason why he left them...forever..

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ☜

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:56 am

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇs

Hiashi can produce flames,
whose color is black.
He can also repel darkness
from fire and vice versa.
He has high tolerance to heat
and has night vision.

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
ʙʟɪɴᴅꜰᴏʟᴅ

Hiashi wears a blindfold
to avoid anyone from
making an eye contact
with him. There were
rumors that Hiashi's
eyes were cursed since birth.
But only half is true.
It's for the best if the story
remains hidden.

▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☞ Tʜᴇ Hɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ☜

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 am

Image Hiashi was born in one of the villages in Hokkaido. He used to have beautiful crimson eyes that he inherited from his mother. He was an natural born leader with enhanced magic. But his personality was quite an mystery. He was always a bit distant and cold towards others, but he still eagerly helped them. He was always an adventurer type who loved to explore. His eyes were something to admire, which always shone in the sunshine and glazed under the moonlight. Despite doing multiple things in his childhood, he peeked interest in hunting.
    But when he turned into an mature boy, he did an grave mistake.
    Once, in an winter afternoon, Hiashi went into another hunt, he craved for deer's for quite a long time. After a desperate search for the animal, he finally found it. But, what was strange is that the deer was alone. Usually, they are found in groups, Nevertheless Hiashi quickly went Alert before attacking it.
    The deer was instantly killed, but to his surprise the deer disappeared with an oral warning

Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
    ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ
    ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
    ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇᴇs ɪᴛ
    sʜᴀʟʟ sᴜꜰꜰᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

There was an indescribably painful scream heard in the forest. The psychics and some villagers ran to the direction where the sound was heard. There laid Hiashi, unconscious. He was taken back in the village, he was pretty much knocked out for a whole day, strangely without any injury.
    Hiashi opened his eyes only to make contact with his sister, who suddenly suffered death within matter of seconds, his family was horrified with Hiashi's eyes, they were purely red, even the pupils. The Psychics were shocked when they researched on his eyes, only to confirm that it was cursed and that it can kill anyone. It was advised that he should wear an Blindfold to avoid the curse to work on anyone. Despite it was safe now, people avoided him and talked behind his back but it didn't affected him. Half was truth, he suddenly felt empty and lonely after that.
    He learnt echolocation from his parents. But after he mastered it, he left the village for his own good. He didn't wanted to keep an set location, so he kept travelling on. Until One day, he encountered an crow, who was in an critical state. Hiashi used his magic to heal the crow, which resulted successful. The crow was thankful and was quickly aware that he was blind. The crow, in return came with its group and helped him in his travelling by following him, they always showed the right path by 'cawing' at the direction, which Hiashi heard and followed them.

He is still travelling to this day...The crows are still keeping company to him..
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me