[✮] ‘cause happy ending’s hardest to fake

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

[✮] ‘cause happy ending’s hardest to fake

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:00 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

≪ return to thread

Username: Snowflakette
              Name: Sébastien Sharnovon

Family?: Sharnovon (mine ;w;)
              Extra: 2 drawings, 800 words used

(this form is now complete!)

please don't post ♥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by Snowflakette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Navigation ]

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm

𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Part One - Family

Part Two - Prompt Response

Part Three - Extra Art

Part Four - Credits

Last edited by Snowflakette on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Part One ]

Postby Snowflakette » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:00 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝ Who are you, really? ❞

(a little blabber about Seb's relationships with his past and present family!
I'm sorry he's not connected to the Rose family ;w;)

Written in second person!
Some words from my 800 extra are used here for transition ovo

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ ♪ ] ━━━━━━━━━
a few songs to set the mood,
feel free to listen to them while reading! ♥

▹▹ Joel Adams - Please Don't Go
▹▹ flora cash - You're Somebody Else
▹▹ EDEN - crash

▹ I will wait for you until the very end (pt. 2) (mix)

━━━━━━ [ ♫ ] ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So tell me this is who you are..."

Halfisa Sharnovon - You grew up in a wealthy family, along with your older sister Halfisa. Your previous family was different. Extraterrestrial, you could describe it as. They’re not royalty, no, and not loyal either - they’re far from that. In fact, your family is a powerful crime syndicate. Of course, you and your sister didn’t have a grasp of that concept when the both of you were young. You two grew up believing your family were the “good guys”, even though you’ve had your fair share of seeing unfortunate people undergo interrogations. Your parents frankly didn’t care much for their children, especially not for you - the younger child. You were referred to as “inadequate” and weren’t ideal for “the job”, whatever that was. You knew you weren’t the favorite - they didn’t even attempt hiding that fact. You often relied on your older sister for comfort, because who else was there for you?

• So basically, his sister was his only comfort back then! He looked up to her and mainly relied on her.
    • Extraterrestrial - They're in a different dimension or a part of the world where magic exists. Mafias are very common there because magic crimes are.. pretty different from "normal" crimes, so people get away with crimes way easier and way more often, which also explains why his parents are very powerful!

Father & Mother - Your past parents were tyrants. Like previously mentioned, they weren’t there for you most of the time. You didn’t know much about them, either. Throughout your childhood, you were lead to believe that your parents were doing justice. You were made to understand that when your parents and their nefarious gang went to rob others, they were just getting what rightfully belonged to them. When you grew up enough to realise the truth, you were utterly, dead crushed. Being manipulated and lied to your whole life was devastating. So when you heard report from a private mission that your family was the next target of an enemy mafia, you chose to hide it from your parents. You were sixteen when your family and their coterie was finally brought down. Without any notice, you fled with your sister to somewhere sublunary.

• "How did his parents not hear about the report?" Sébastien was deemed "inadequate" for interrogating victims and arranging whatever was illegal, but he was also thought to be very naive. He works nights as a spy - his job was to hear any insight and report them immediately to his parents. They just weren't aware that Seb had lied to them.
    • "Are Sébastien and Halfisa blood related siblings?" Nope! Seb was adopted. He was the child of an enemy crime group that was taken down by Halfisa's parents. Everyone in the group was dead. His parents were horrible leaders, but they're not monsters; they took Sébastien, who was barely two years old, under their ruling and raised him as their own. Of course, his parents never told him this, and even now, the truth is still hidden from him.

"They tell me I've got something more."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

. ⋆ ✮ ⋆ .

When you landed in the different dimension, you separated from your older sister. You were panicking like hell, and you couldn't sleep for several nights. The distressing thought refused to leave your mind; what if she was lost in another dimension when you two fled? You went on a search for Halfisa, searching the air for any signs of magic or otherworldly indications. Out of fear that any “mundane” would realise you were unlike them, you wore several layers of illusions to hide your horns while traveling. Your magic was very weak for a long time - partially because you were in a unfamiliar place, and because your past parents lashed out on you whenever you made a mistake, so you never really mastered magic. However, you remembered how to sense other’s magic - so you were lead to a district in a place called Santa Cruz, where the searching became more harrowing until you finally found your sister, who was also looking for you. You needed a place to stay, as you both were exhausted after 2 weeks of sleepless nights. You came across three people, mundanes, and decided to reside with them for a while. They were Evan, Raymond, and Calliope.

(201 words)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• *Peter Quill voice* Family reunion, yaaay! Also, time to introduce some new family members:

Evan Vance - You’re not familiar with “mundane” life, but this man is as down to earth as can be. Gentle, affable, and all-around likable. He's the uncle of Calliope, your sister's newfound friend, so you might as well get to know these people, right? You were unsure of what to say at first because well, firstly he doesn't know much (if anything) about magic and your kingdom, and secondly you didn't know how to respond to such a well-mannered man. He allowed you and your sister to stay with him, and you were most grateful. You felt as if he could be described as the polar opposite of your past father. After some time and icebreakers, you got along well with him. It may sound cheesy, but he's the ideal father figure you wanted to have growing up.

• "Do you think of me as a father figure, Seb?"
    • "Uh.. no, you're more of a bother figure if I say so myself." ← lie

Raymond Vance - Evan's husband, he was more reserved when speaking to you, but Evan (who insists you can just call him Ev) assures you that he would warm up to you in no time. Worried? Not exactly. Intimidated? Absolutely. However, with some help from Calliope, you learned some things about him indirectly, and use them as conversation starters. Raymond was withdrawn to say the least, but soon, to your surprise, familiarised with you. It turns out that you and him had many similar interests, such as the supernatural, mysteries, and discussing about how cheesy some romance movies are.

Calliope Vance - On a sunny Saturday morning, she was heading to the beach when she noticed a figure gently brushing against the surface of the blue waters. Curious, she took a closer look and noticed a girl wandering beneath the water - Halfisa. Calliope was immediately drawn in to the mysterious being, as if she was drawn to a siren. Your sister, after realising submerged under the ocean was not something normal beings are capable to do, gave in and explained to Calliope why she was here, and why she needed help. Luckily, Calli was incredibly welcoming, and agreed to let her stay and even offered to assist in finding you. You're extremely grateful for her, because in fact, she was the one who had spot you first! You were quick in getting along with Calliope. In a way, she was like a second older sister, always willing to help out, keeping you out of danger and loving to laugh at dumb jokes with you, introducing the concept of "memes" to you.

• To clarify - yes! Halfisa initially hid beneath the water so she wouldn't attract any attention. Little does she know, Calliope is a huge surfer. :3c
    • Oh boy.. let’s take a moment to take in the fact that Seb didn’t know what memes were until Calli introduced them to him.

━━

Your sister assured you the stay was temporary, and you
two would eventually return to the kingdom you were from.
It didn't occur to you before that you might have to return.

But you were rather hesitant.
Was it because you felt familiar to this new world?

(47 words)

━━

❝ Everything was never the same,

'Cause happy ending's hardest to fake. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by Snowflakette on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Part Two ]

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 pm

𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Part Two - Prompt Response
(I've linked the individual posts with the pages,
but you can read the whole comic stash here!)

Pages:

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

Last edited by Snowflakette on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Part Two - One ]

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:06 pm

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

Page 1/10

Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Part Two - Two ]

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:19 pm

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨?
(using some of my extra words here as well.)

The Rules!

1. As you venture into the wilderness, you must achieve four
requirements to complete this adventure:

food - find any edible food, such as bugs, fruits, and fish if you're lucky!
water - find any source of water to hydrate yourself, it can be a lake, river, etc.
shelter - build a shelter by yourself, it can be made out of anything!
and fire - if you brought a flint and steel, way to go!

2. Record your journey! We have provided you with a bag of pocket
cameras and other useful equipment.

3. You may find the other contestants on day two - the first you must
spend alone. After day two, you can start making your way back to
where we started, our crew will be waiting for you.

4. Experts will review your recorded footage and decide who is the most
fit for surviving alone. A winner will be selected that way!

(150 words)

Page 2/10

Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Part Two - Three ]

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:38 pm