Kalon Entry:

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Kalon Entry:

Postby Michael's Fan. » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:52 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Michael's Fan.

Aelius is a Roman family name derived from the Greek word, meaning 'sun'. It was the family name of the Roman emperor Hadrian.

Aelius (Her name) is a very sweet, kind and caring Kalon. She is known to be slightly edgy sometimes..but let's we'll talk more about that later..
She is influenced by the Moon. I know it may sound odd, but she has a sort of connection with the Moon. Aelius says that the moon talks to her, and tells her how her day/month/week will be. Kind of like a Zodiac? She is quite mysterious..
When she was young, she would go on a cliff and stare at the Moon. She has and always has liked the Moon. Her parents and friends thought it was weird that she went outside EVERY-NIGHT just to stare at the moon. But they all let her do it, because everyone's different.
Ok, so Aelius went outside one night, like she normally does. But something was different? She didn't fell as "connected" with the moon as she did before. Then all of the sudden.....; *WOOSH* A giant ray of light shined on her, like a stage light. She felt tingly? The Moon spoke, in a deep, low voice..and said: "AELIUS. I have now given you the POWER of the Zodiacs, use this power wisely.".

The light went out. And the Moon went to normal.

"The Power of the Zodiacs..? What??"
Aelius said.

She invited all of her friends on her house. They all gathered around her and said: "What's up?" "What did ya call us here for?"
She replied: "The Moon told me, that they have given me..the "Power of the Zodiacs"..? I wanted to figure out what it was.
Tell me y'alls zodiacs again?"

*small pause*..

"Hmm.. Aries?" "Sagittarius."
"Taurus."

(Suddenly... Aelius' eyes turned bright, and she said:)

"Aries:
August will be a month in contrasts. On one hand, with two retrograde planets, Mars and Mercury, the month will proceed slowly. There is no use in trying to push your favorite projects forward, for your efforts won’t work and you will just get more frustrated.

All planets go retrograde, but the three that orbit closest to earth, namely Mercury, Venus, and Mars, are the ones we feel the most strongly when retrograde. Now that Mars and Mercury are napping, you will do best by looking back to examine how things have gone so far for you this year.

Sagittarius:
August will be a month in contrasts. On one hand, with two retrograde planets, Mars and Mercury, the month will proceed slowly. There is no use in trying to push your favorite projects forward, for your efforts won’t work and you will just get more frustrated.

All planets go retrograde, but the three that orbit closest to earth, namely Mercury, Venus, and Mars, are the ones we feel the most strongly when retrograde. Now that Mars and Mercury are napping, you will do best by looking back to examine how things have gone so far for you this year.

And Taurus:

All planets go retrograde, but the three that orbit closest to earth, namely Mercury, Venus, and Mars, are the ones we feel the most strongly when retrograde. Now that Mars and Mercury are napping, you will do best by looking back to examine how things have gone so far for you this year."

*Long pause... faces of shock rolled over all 4 of them*

Aelius screamed. "WOAH?! What the HECK?! I didn't even say that on purpose?? It just came out!!??"
They all shouted: "WHAT.THE.HECK! That is cool dude!"

They all chatted about that and went home.

The end c:

Last bumped by Michael's Fan. on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:52 am.
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me