Viscet try out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Favourite childhood memory

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:38 pm

It was Christmas, little Hayils was three years old, Christmas was and always will be Hayils's favourite time of year, her other Amelia was staring her down cold,
"Aroha and Minerva, these are your presents",
Calista said excitedly while handing them their presents, impatient, the two opened them immediately,
"And Hayils, this is for you",
She smiled while handing Hayils a rainbow wrapped present with a turquoise bow topping it off, she looks up at Calista, she in turn nods, then Hayils curiously looks back down at the mysterious gift, gently, she undid the pretty bow leaving the wrapping paper to fall apart leaving a box, with a single claw she then undid the tape and reached inside the box, lifting out her present leaving a happy smile on her face, Christmas lights, the exact thing she wanted,
"Where are you going to put the lights Hayils?,
Aroha asks curiously,
"I don't know Aroha",
Hayils replied, looking down at her present,
"Well, I thought that you could maybe wrap them around your antlers",
Calista inserted,
"Then wouldn't I look silly mother?",
"Heavens no, you would look adorable",
And with that, Hayils, with the help of Calista, wrapped the lights around her antlers and every Christmas since she would turn them on.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Christmas tradition

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:27 am

Every Christmas after she joined Clara's pack have been the same, Foxy and Bleu, the Peterpan syndrome viscets of the pack would always wake up early, around five am at the earliest and shake their presents to see if they can identify what's inside underneath the massive Christmas tree in the middle of the living space of the packs den, the tree was always freshly cut on the fifteenth of December each year, the whole pack would decorate the tree with silver ornaments plus tinsel, along with peppermint candy canes of which Bleu would sneak one everyday the tree was up until they were gone, eventually, the whole pack would awaken, everyone would meet in the living space where the tree was, Legion, consisting of Drax, Raika, Cortana, Raven, Atriox, Apothas, Erza plus Centuria, friends plus family of the pack would celebrate with them, also getting presents themselves, a week before Christmas all the viscets of both packs names would be written in a hat, everyone, one by one would come up and receive a name, who of which they must get a present for, but, give it to them on the twentyfourth instead of the twentyfifth so everyone can effectively have an early Christmas, Hayils adores this part of Christmas because she loves to gift rather than receive.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Minerva in the willow tree
Hayils in her cloak
Raikon and the cursed necklace
Hayils wielding her flame
Emmy with a flower that she froze causing the flower to be alive within the ice
Haela using her shadow flame essence
Ambrose using his unique wind ability of wings
Hayils X Kleo
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters used/Credits

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Farewell

Postby Thebattleangel » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Dear howling,
First off I would like to thank you for all the amazing unique contributions you have made and given to this community, you are and always will be one of my favourite artists here, although I understand that the reason you retired from your artist role is confidential and none of our concern, but absolutely no one can replace you as an artist here <3, as this saying states, "All good things must come to an end", your designs will still live on, personally, even if I don't win, every Viscet I see that you have made will amaze me, even though you would no longer be an artist, your designs will always be one of a kind and astonishing to me, ever since I joined this species last year all of your designs were the ones I laid my eyes on and would instantly feel a connection to, which is the same case with Hayils <3
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me