Kalon Giveaway

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Re: Kalon Giveaway

Postby Butter Dragon » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:32 am

snailshoes wrote:hello!

I'd love to try out for Troilus, as I feel they are like an absolute beautiful kalon. I've been trying to step into the community for years now, but really haven't had much luck, plus I am a little picky about certain aesthetics. However, Troilus is an absolute beauty and I am already picturing what world and lore that he'd have. I am also an artist, so I would absolutely be making art of him, and hopefully expand more on him as a character.

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and wishing you the best of luck outside of CS! <3

amaoretto wrote:
hello!! id love to have the opportunity to win florence!!
they seem to be based of asriel/toriel from undertale and i absolutely love that game <3
i would love to draw them, I've been in a little drawing rut and id love to make some undertale themed art for them <33

thank you for the chance!!

Broccoli_Bento wrote:Would I be able to have the uncommon myo?
I have this design I've been working on and would love to make em real :3
I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for the opportunity!
Sorry if I misunderstood anything

Choosing you three for your respective requests! I'll message you about forms later/when I get off work depending on when I have the time <3
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:35 am

Hello!
First off I just wanted to say thank you so much for the opportunity. It's really nice of you to hold these giveaways.

I think I'd keep the name Pandora as it's actually pretty fitting, but who knows I might change the name somewhere down the line.

Pandora's pronouns would be He/him.
And his personality would probably be something along the lines of, being more closed off, and mysterious as he's been isolated for most of his life. But at his core he's gentle and kind.
-----
Now these are just ideas of the top of my head in this moment, but I would definitely love the opportunity to better develop Pandora such as figuring out his Personality/story/relationships further down the line.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
And I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:55 am

Hello! I love pandora <3
I would be keeping the name the same cause I think it would suit them in an AU I have c:
I'm working on a pirate AU, Pandora would be a part of a group of greedy pirates after money and fame.
Her fearless leader, Worrick.
Worrick collects misfits from across the lands, Pandora ran from a wealthy family. Being spoon fed everything she ever desired wasn't something she enjoyed. Pandora preferred to work for her share. When coming across Worrick she was inspired by what he believed in (he was lying tho girl..don't be so easily fooled) and has been with him ever since. She only listens to him and gives the other crewmates the cold shoulder.

thats for story development anyways-
I love humanizing my kals too! Pandora would be developed as a human ^^

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:02 pm

Hello! If it's at all possible, I would so love to be considered for Bexley. His design really inspires me, and I already see such a sweetheart in him. Plus, his shine reminds me of my grandmother. She had strings of paper cranes she hung around in her living room when I was a kid.
    He honestly reminds me a little bit of myself, too, as weird as that might sound. I struggled a lot as a kid, which is something I see in Bexley, too. I see a connection with him, and I would love the opportunity to let it blossom. But it's absolutely understandable if someone else is chosen. So many people in and outside of the community are wonderful people who I'm excited to see give homes to these beautiful kalon.

Thank you again for the wonderful opportunity! ♡
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 pm

Adore Pandora !! I would be addin' her to my overarchin' universe lore which is describe here ( through I do plan to rewrite/elaborate on it further by putting each part of the "acts" in the point of view of each brother ^^
At first their world was bare and cold; a mer void in the vast emptiness that is space. It wasn't till she appeared where there was any life within this realm, this world, this reality. The almother was embowed with the gifts of creation and thus began her journey in making a robust universe, teaming with life and it's many complexities. She started like all almighty divine beings like herself; a sky, a landmass below it, and the sea that encompasses all else. She spent many years carving out the details of this new world as she could not bring herself to overlook anything. From the trees to the various flowers nestled alongside their roots, all of it would be nurtured with the same diligence akin to that of a master artist. Suddenly, there was an overwhelming loneliness that overcame her as she realized she had spent all this time perfecting the most divine domain yet she had no creatures to occupy it; no one to call a companion of her own. A single tear fell from her face from this realization and from the little droplet her first son was born. Not content with only one child she took from her own body, a piece of her rib and a drop of her blood to mold two more into reality. Her first sentient creations and certainty not the last ( although these were the only she bore on purpose ). These children of hers would be the first divine among a massive pantheon of gods and goddesses, their names being Fritz, Ramsey, and Boole. At first, their little home was peaceful and lush with new additions being eagerly tagged on by her children. Now the pretty world she built had life in it, creatures small to large all coexisting contently with one another. Times were simple as they loved their mother, they loved each other, they loved the world she built, and most of all she loved them. However, as time went on Ramsey and Boole’s tolerance of each other grew thin and shortly after their happy little home was shattered. Previously, the brothers had no divine correlation to anything in the world as they were simply just her little boys; they didn't need to be anything more than that. With their frenzied fighting however, they become more as they ascended to become the physical aspects of death and war respectfully. Fritz was still without an aspect of his own, powerless as he watched his kin suffer. Their mother could not bear to watch it, the loves of her life tearing each other apart all while their destructive war path killed anything unfortunate enough to stand in their way. All she built over the years, the centuries even was all nearly gone within a moment's notice. When her eldest lost his arm trying to quell his brother’s feuding, she couldn't take it anymore. She stood in front of them, shielding her eldest from more harm as their fighting ceased. Neither wished to physically harm their mother who stood in the way of the other's throat. Everywhere she looked there was crimson, spattered on the ground, choking the sky, covering her children, and now flowing from her eyes. With a heavy heart, she uttered aloud her love for them and broke apart. Sacrificing her physical form in hopes to fix it all, to perhaps go back to the beginning, to start all over again. In a way it did work, peace was reestablished into the world and her son's bloodlust for one another ceased. While the fighting may have ended, the damage was done and in its wake their eldest brother finally gained his divine attribute; anguish. He was not the only god to be “born” after her great sacrifice. The broken pieces of her became what are referred to as the elder gods. The sky, the earth below it, as well the sea that encompass all else alongside time in which the world revolves around and the nothingness that this reality occupies. As more new gods joined their ranks they grew into an omnipresent group of gods whose control over their divine element/object/concept transcends multiple realities ( a side effect of the almother's sacrifice ). They exist in the past, the present, and the future. They exist alongside various other great pantheons, mingling with their distant counterparts and dipping their toes into worlds of plenty. In some universes they are revered, in others feared, and in some unknown. Nevertheless, they all belong to theories and theorems.

For ideas of how I would add them to this world:
- I see them being a companion to Jusztina, the young goddess of rain. Perhaps made by the goddess herself to soothe her loneliness ( rain is a somber thing after all; whom would want to occasion with such a weak and insignificant goddess but something of their own creation ).
- When the rain goddess made her, she had the image of oil-slick puddles in mind the way they have the rainbow captured in something so undignified, something that mortals label "gross". Yet she found beauty in those little forgotten pools and made a being based of such a overseen treasure ( to her ).
- Pandora has become almost an older sister to the young goddess, it's as if a more developed part of her conscious broke off when she formed her. It's as if she is almost taking care and nurturing herself ( when no one else would ). That doesn't mean Pandora doesn't have her own personality, but without Jusztina there is no her. ( This thought tends to unsettle her . . . and she has been having thoughts about contacting the god of free will to see what fate really holds for her. )
Wrote this all quickly please forgib me for any mistakes ahhhh

As for the edits I'd love the uncommon edit to fix Alexander's tongue and the common to change this little girl's tail to better match her hair when I grow her ^^ Ty for the opportunity c:
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:29 pm

Hi! I'd love to try out for Bexley! ^^

For Bexley, I feel like I have to explain my kals AU first, to explain how they would fit in.
All my kals exist in a world that's just like ours, except there's magic everywhere if you look hard enough! But there's something else too... Half the world was destroyed by nuclear fallout. The rest of the world has done its best to segregate the nuclear wastes from the safe land, the U.S. had even built a wall to prevent people from going in... And things from coming out.

Bexley would be written in with a very peculiar set of Kals (and would get a decent amount of art as well). There are four brothers, all of different backgrounds. Born of mad scientist and a Kal trapped in the wastes, these four brothers all have something unique about them.

Samhain is a quiet bad-boy type. He doesn't do much except steal candy and spray paint murals in abandoned areas. He's known as The Candy Monster to kids.
Leech is the resident swamp monster who has a tendency to bite people, and is a known reptile whisperer. He's secretly quite the softie.
Elliot Reed is a med student working late at night at the attending hospital... But he's also a vampire. Probably the nicest put of the four.
And finally, Andreas Lupin (I'm gonna grow him into an adult tonight or so). He's a philosophy major in college and has a love for Karl Marx, but also a love for big barks... He's a werewolf! He's a little gruff and rough around the edges, but has a huge weak spot for certain people... Bexley is one of them.

Bexley and Andreas are childhood friends, the other brothers would tease the two of them constantly growing up until they all went their separate ways. One day, Bexley just... Disappeared.

Or so they thought. It turns out, Bexley had been kidnapped by a dark mysterious being, known as Olc, who rules over the evil underworld of demons and shadows. Olc wanted to raise Bexley has his own apprentice to take over his place when he would one day perish.
See, there's this prophecy in the afterlife worlds that says there are brothers of the apocalypse that are destined to destroy him. So in preparation of his demise, he chose Bexley as his successor. Raising Bexley as his own, the two grew close and Bexley considered Olc their new father.
Then Bexley had in idea. What if they went and destroyed the brothers before they had a chance to kill their father? Olc loved this idea and gave Bexley powers much like his own and set them down to do this duty.
Bexley now had the power to control nightmares, blend into and control shadows, drag people into the underworld, and turn into a big horrific monster.
But when Bexley returned to the surface for the first time in years, they realized the brothers they had to kill... Were the kals they grew up with... One being their best friend.
Now they have to find a way to deal with their conflicting emotions and stop the prophecy without killing anyone.

Bexley would be the strong ninja-warrior type who kicks butt all day in the afterlife world. They put the kals going into the underworld in their place, collects for Olc, and haunts the nightmares of the people in the mortal realm. They believe that what they're doing is necessary and right, so they aren't mean or evil. They just see this as a way to bring balance in the world. So they believe they're doing the good thing, and in turn they have a very caring personality.

If you do choose me for Bexley, I'd also like to change their name to Chordeva (which is a demon of Indian mythology that takes the form of a cat that causes death).
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:31 pm

I would love Pandora! <3

Her and my girl Frankie would be a perfect fit!! :^D
They're both a little spooky looking and I think they'd be great gfs ;; Frankie is a super sweetheart and I would def draw couple art of them!!!

╔══════════════╗
.cat - they/she/he - parent.
╚══════════════╝
about me:
° horror movie enthusiast!
° digital artist
° garfield enjoyer
° comfy clothes > anything else
╔══════════════╗
|ask me about anything i like
╚══════════════╝
° collecting stickers/trinkets
° death note
° dead by daylight
° the walking dead !!!
° EVIL DEAD !!
╔══════════════╗
. _silentsiren_ on discord !!!
╚══════════════╝

[ to-do ] [ request a comm ]
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Pandora looks like they'd fit in really well with my space au!! As a flamboyant and sarcastic, overconfident commander in the intergalactic federation's fleet. While he is a rookie, he excelled in his training platoons and quickly rose the ranks following his graduation. Upon his promotion to Commander, he has set his sights on tracking down and apprehending the dangerous criminal Cybil and his accomplice -- an intergalactic federation enforcer gone rogue -- Poppy.

There have been many near misses -- and Pandora continues to become more agitated and completely consumed by this game of cat and mouse, even going so far as to shirk his other duties... which has started to get on his superior's nerves.

((sorry, edited bc i got the names mixed up!))
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:41 pm

I absolutely adore Pandora like so many others!
I'd love to develop them as part of my royalty au as Neritic's brother. I've had been looking for a kal to fit as their twin brother who died. I really want to develop the brothers pov with how it was like seeing their twin with an able body, being jealous but at the same time being filled with so much love for their twin. I want to look into what happened when Neritic left for his journey to find the immortal fruit so they could live together for ever, but instead how their illness took over and eventually his own parents killed him. After his death however, he becomes a detached soul wandering and following his brother, he has to watch them go through all the pain and suffering of losing them and the eventual hidden insanity and obsession with bringing him back to life so they may be immortals together. Eventually his brother succeeds and when he woke up again to a new world, a new millennium, his brother was there waiting for him as an immortal and he himself was now an undead immortal creature. Like the name Pandora I'd like to base him around the tragedies of opening Pandoras box in the sense of bringing someone dead back to life and the trade offs that must be made for him to remain in the living world, as well as his struggles in now being alive again.

Thank you so much for the opportunity and I hope your time goes well, thanks for being part of the community and I wish you the best of luck!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:58 pm

i'm seeing a lot of awesome ideas for pandora, and some people who would probably really love to have a kal lookin at pez -- i don't wanna take any opportunities from folks who have awesome ideas for your kals but if you're willing i'd love to snag an edit if any are left! :)
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me