Viscet try out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Relationships (wip?)

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Drax
*Upon meeting the two meeting after the group made their way to Clara's pack the two had a brotherly/sisterly bond, since Drax is the only child to Cynder and Phoenix they connected almost instantly, being hesitant to one another at first, Hayils considers Phoenix the father she never had since her parents passed years before, they found similarities in the way the two are and bonded over them, she is a close friend/family member to his family consisting of Clara, Apothas, Moana and himself, although the whole pack she considered her family, the four of them made her feel wanted, making her feel at home instantly.

Moana/"Momo"
*Moana is Hayil's one best friend, that may sound somewhat depressing but she only needs one best friend, Moana always helps her out the most in the team when she needed it, the two always spar together to enhance their elemental abilities, Moana has an act for being able to sense danger from miles away and always gets Hayils to come with her to extinguish the danger, the two are considered "guardians" of Clara's pack, the two always wear that title proudly, Hayils had finally felt that she had a purpose all because of Moana or, Momo as she likes to call her.

Emmy
*These two are "close friends", they bonded over the fact that they both are rare dragons but they never rubbed it in anyone's muzzle, Emmy and Hayils are combat partners, Emmy had been training her ever since they made the journey to Clara's pack a while ago now, Emmy is the only expert in the pack in non elemental combat and is always pushing Hayils to her limit to see how well she does as well as putting harder dummies out each session, they train eight hours a day four days a week being Monday through Thursday leaving the rest of the week for Hayils to hang out with Momo and Kleo.

Kleo
*Kleo is considered the "class clown" of the pack, he is always making jokes, possibly annoying a few viscets, Hayils and Kleo are very close friends, he tries everyday to make her laugh just to hear it, Kleo has had a crush on her ever since their eyes met when she arrived there for the first time, Hayils has never noticed it this though, the two get along like two peas in a pod, the two always talk about the latest memes and always make dry puns to see how much they can make one another cringe, everytime they hang out together they have alot of fun and the more they hang out, the more Kleos crush on her grows.

Phoenix
*Although he worked her and the teams butts off training to face Raikon Hayils really connected with Phoenix, so much so that she considers him her father, he took her under his wing after her adopted family sent her away and raised her from then on, Phoenix considers Hayils the daughter he has never had, although, he has a daughter by the name of Aphrodite, she left the pack awhile ago to find her own way in life, no one has seen or heard from her ever since, he calls Hayils her daughter aswell as Hayils calling Phoenix dad, he still feels bad for her past life, that it was his fault she did not find a loving family, instead one that threw her away when she did one thing wrong.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Favourite things

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Color- Ocean blue
Food- Strawberry sundae
Place- The beach
Time Of Day- Night
Song- Secret love song - Little Mix ft Jason Derulo
Weather- Sunny
Season- Winter
Friend- Kleo
Animal- Fennec fox
Movie- Petes dragon
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Things she is scared of

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 pm

*Insects, especially spiders
*The dark
*Heights
*Drowning
*Bats
*Blood
*Loosing her friends
*Death
*Eels
*Sharks
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Likes and dislikes

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:33 pm

✓ Flower crowns
✓ Chocolate
✓ Singing
✓ Cuddling
✓ Anything cute
✓ Sleeping in late
✓ Sushi
✓ Ice cream
✓Roasting marshmallows

✗ Flashing lights
✗ Bright colours
✗ Summer
✗ Spicy food
✗ Hummus
✗ Horror movies
✗ Rain
✗ Hot sand
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Facts

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm

* Hayils is eighteen years old

* She was five years old when her adopted family pushed her away

* Phoenix raised her from five to fifteen

* Her parents names were Samantha and Ali

*The name her parents wished to give her was Grace

*She was named after hail since it was hailing on the day her egg hatched

*When she was born from the egg her legs were to weak to hold her body up

*She only uses the lights on her antlers at Christmas time
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hobbies

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm

*Sparring with Moana when she can unless she is needed elsewhere to help others in trouble or just Clara needs help around the pack with looking after the young ones and things like that.

*Combat training with Emmy to help her become an expert in all areas of combat so she can move effortlessly in battle.

*Hanging out with Kleo making puns is always on her schedule.

*Learning more about her abilities with Phoenix, him being the only surviving guardian of his time and the master of her element, learning about each element is never done, the extent of each element is limitless and sometimes you can completely find a new element no one knew existed.

*When she's not busy with her friends she likes to have her muzzle buried in a book paying close attention to how every sentence is constructed and using the same type of structure for her own writing when she does it.

*She adores to photograph nature and all of its natural beauty that shines within it.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Her powers

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 pm

*Flame - A surge of flame that escapes from her muzzle sending any dry plants ablaze around her

*Fireball - Another fire attack she found that she had after she got extremely agitated at her adopted mother

*Fire overlord- A giant burst of flame that is hot enough to roast everything that gets within its range

*Supernova- A unstoppable fire attack that was achieved by her at fourteen unexpectedly
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How she got her scarf

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:56 am

"Hey Kleo!",
I yell excitedly while running toward his den,
"Yes Hayils?",
He replied while appearing in the entrance to his den where I was waiting to start our planned picnic, he was wearing his purple scarf, like always, he was also holding a flax woven basket with his right paw,
"Knock, knock",
"Who's there?",
Kleo shoots back, wasting no time,
"The interrupting cow",
"The inter-",
"Moo!",
I yell loudly interrupting his sentence, he bursted out laughing, laughing so much that he looked like he was about to cry,
"You got me there Hayils!",
"I know I did, you don't have to say it aloud Kleo",
"On the contrary, because if I didn't say it, you wouldn't yell -",
"Victory!!",
I yelled at the top of my lungs causing Kleo to smile,
"You know me well, Kleo",
"You have no idea, now, shall we go on our picnic?",
"We shall",
I replied smiling, Kleo walked towards me causing me to turn to where he was facing, we took in the view around us,
"Where are we going on this picnic Kleo?",
I asked curiously,
"It's a surprise",
"Good old Kleo and his mysterious ways aye?",
"You know it, follow me",
I did as asked, we slowly made our way through the tangle of viscets in our home pack, the sun was way warmer on the other side it was accompanied by a small breeze, just enough to softly move your mane and tail, it felt kind of good to be out of the den for awhile, away from the chaos that is Clara's pack, but we love it all the same, it is very peaceful out here so I started to think a few things over in my head, like, what everyone has been saying about Kleo, in my opinion it's preposterous, but, then again, we do get along really well, but how am I supposed to feel about that?, like, compared to everyone else in the pack I feel the same about them but with Kleo, I feel different, but I don't exactly know what the feeling is,
"Hayils, you ok?",
I shake my head to see Kleo standing in front of me with a concerned look on his face,
"Fine, just deep in my thoughts is all",
"I could see that, but, what about?"
"Something, anyway, are we there yet?",
"No, we haven't even started I have been waiting for you to come back to reality for the past half an hour",
"Ugh",
I groaned,
"Don't groan Hayils, we'll be there soon",
"If you say so",
Kleo began to walk ahead of me, I followed in his shadow, I guess the more I looked at him the cuter he was to me in an adorable way, to me he's a literal bunny, a sweet, soft and gentle creature who would not harm a fly, we have been very close friends for awhile now, we haven't fought once which isn't really normal for a friendship, I've never thought that until now, maybe he does like me, we were fast approaching a trail leading into a forest,
"This way",
Kleo said at last, calming my rising nerves, we began to go down the trail getting deeper and deeper into the forest, it was quite beautiful but scary but also exciting, a whole mixture of feelings, but I don't think Emmy will be happy with me, I am supposed to be training with her right now but Kleo made a convincing argument when he said there was something he wanted to tell me, I left her a note but I have no idea how she'll react,
"Here we are",
Kleo said excitedly, we were at a clearing deep in the forest with towering trees all around except for the front which has the most magnificent view of what's below us, which, I must admit is gorgeous,
"It's beautiful Kleo",
"A beautiful place for a beautiful girl - er- I mean - uh",
My face began to flare up a bit,
"So, shall we get our picnic started?",
I ask changing the subject,
"Alright then",
Kleo responds setting the picnic basket down on a flat rock infront of a log parallel to the trees on either side and opens it,
"A seat for you miss",
I laugh while Kleo directs me to my part of the log, or as he calls it, "A seat", I take my seat, Kleo also does beside me,
"What did you want to tell me Kleo?",
I asked disturbing the brief silence between us,
"It's nothing Hayils, lets eat, I have your favourite, strawberry sundae's",
"You know me well, but why are you changing the subject when you made it sound crucial?",
He pulls out a sandwich avoiding my gaze, I carefully moved my tail to his and wrapped it around, he turned to face me,
"Kleo, you know you can tell me anything",
"I do Hayils... I just... It's difficult...",
"Kleo, do you like me?",
He paused, nervous, he rubbed his paws together, he moved his tail away from mine,
"Kleo. Look at me.",
He looks at me with tears in his eyes, I leaned forward while closing his eyes, eventually his lips met mine, it felt amazing, after awhile Kleo gently moved away causing me to open my eyes, he was blushing and trying to hide it,
"Kleo?",
I asked worried, maybe he didn't like it?, he looked up finally,
"I love you...",
He said finally while hugging and kissing me again little droplets landed onto my fur, I looked up to see the sky was dark accompanied by rain beginning to fall,
"Kleo, it's gonna rain",
"Shoot!",
He replied closing the picnic basket, it was getting increasingly cold by the time he got the basket wrap around his shoulder, I was freezing, I got my paws to rub my shoulders which kind of worked, Kleos eyes met mine again,
"Take this",
He said while wrapping his scarf around my neck, the rain was really pouring now so much that it was hard to see, though, we could still see the trail barely, Kleo began to ran, I, followed close behind running back home to take shelter.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream destination

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:34 am

Going to Paris has always been and always while be where Hayils dreams to go, she really wants to take Kleo there with her one day when she does go she wants to see all the art plus fashion Paris has to offer as well as all the beautiful scenery especially the Eiffel tower, she wants to see everything France could possibly offer but Paris would be her first destination in all of France, on one of her birthdays she got a book to teach her French from Phoenix which she uses alot and practices sentences preparing herself for the day she eventually goes to Paris.
Last edited by Thebattleangel on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dream job

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 am

Her dream job is to be a photographer, she wants to do photography because it has been her passion ever since she was young, she always explored nature and drew pictures, but, they did not really capture the beauty of the nature, as much as she wanted anyway, on her seventh birthday Clara knew about her developing hobby and gave her a camera as a present, she was thrilled to receive the gift, especially from Clara, she used it all the time, taking pictures of anything she could anytime she encountered nature.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me