๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ซ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ญ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด 3100

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ซ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ญ - ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด 3100

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:22 pm

๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ
๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 189๐˜ฎ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก - ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž - ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ]
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ : ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:25 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Even in his old times, life found a way to impress a cat with many experiences. From the little to the big events
    each had their own purpose in this world. Buffaloburr was the guidance and speaker of Taurus, he knows a thing or
    two about being relaxed and taking life as it brings challenges. To be relaxed, he goes on walks and on his walks he
    makes sure to find something to brighten his day. A rabbit was the topic of today. Heavily full of younglings she was.
    She was hopping around eating some dandelions. Perfect time for her. Spring brought growth and birth. Spring would
    be the best time for when she had her babies. Buffaloburr smiled at this. His raspy voice chuckled upon seeing the
    mother rabbit wiggle her nose and hop around from flower to flower. She wasnโ€™t afraid of him. Maybe it was his gentle
    behavior or maybe it was his old age that she knew he wasnโ€™t able to leap at her like a young cat could. Regardless,
    he watched from afar.

โ€œDear rabbit, you are young and ready to start a new chapter of your life full of wonders and stories. Well now I reme-
    mber my own time when I was about to be a father. I was worried, almost frantically walking around like how you jump.
    Haha except I wasnโ€™t looking for food like you are. Well rabbit, I hope you are successful in your next step. Lepus
    brings such wonderful creatures to this planet. I know Lepus will grant you with a healthy litter. Lepus is kind to her
    little friends, you included rabbit.โ€

The mother rabbit looked over like she could understand before she eventually began to hop away back to wherever
    her den resided. Buffaloburr purred softly as he yawned and stretched his old joints out. They creaked, showing his
    age. โ€œI ainโ€™t as young as I used to be.โ€ But that was alright.

And he returned the next day, mother rabbit was no where to be seen. Maybe she had her babies. Buffaloburr smiled
    at the thought and noticed the scattered dandelions around. Gently he began to pluck them with his teeth until he
    had a couple bundled in his mouth. Slowly he began to sniff the air as best as he could to find the rabbit nest. When
    he did, he stayed a safe space away and dropped the flowers. โ€œWith these flowers dear rabbit, you can provide the
    nourishment for your young and for yourself. Birth isnโ€™t always easyโ€ฆ but at least you can have one day where some-
    thing is alright. Oh dear rabbit donโ€™t you fret, being a parent is worth it. You can teach the young ones to hop around and
    collect these flowers to eat and grow. Dear rabbit I hope you are alright. Iโ€™ll leave you be now.โ€

And off Buffaloburr walked.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:23 am

As the seasons changed, the warmth in the air grew stronger and stronger. Life grew and life flourished. The sweet aromas the flowers gave off now that they all were fully in bloom. The small breeze that gave warmth rather than cold was his favorite. Buffaloburr knew it all too well. Life was amazing. Watching the creatures around him grow. Even the small tree saplings grew their new leaves. From the largest of bears to the smallest of plants, there was life all around him. How could he forget his dear friend though? A rabbit knew what life was. Rabbits were the best at life. Dear rabbit was hopping along the plush grass nibbling on all the dandelions before they dare to shrivel and produce seeds.

Buffaloburr purred as he sat down from afar and observed the rabbit. Dear rabbit seemed to have gotten a knick on her ear. Poor girl. Now where were the little ones? Oh! There they are. Grown up as well and yet they follow their mother to the pasture of rich grass shaded by these leafy trees above them.

Rabbits are great as living. Theyโ€™re fast, smart, and can have many offspring. Life can be defined by the rabbit. Buffaloburr let out a soft sigh as he rested his head on his paws and kept watching. The group of rabbits ate and ate. A mother and her 4 babies. Not really babies anymore but to any mother they would always be her babies. It reminded him of a memoryโ€ฆ distant yet peaceful. Many memories of the clan actuallyโ€ฆ watching as the kittens grew and explored before becoming full members of the clan. He knew rabbits didnโ€™t live like that butโ€ฆ what if they did?

โ€œDear Rabbit, Iโ€™m glad you are faring well lately. You have such lovely offspring haha. Look at how well they eat! They are strong and resilient! They will carry on your legacy through their own and you will live on with them forever. Isnโ€™t that amazing dear rabbit? I think it is. You and Iโ€ฆ we arenโ€™t so different arenโ€™t we. Both creatures thriving with young to carry us along. Well dear rabbit, I hope the rest of the summer goes well for you.โ€

And to his surprise, his relaxed state lured the rabbits in. The rabbits slowly got closed as they ate the dandelions around him. One even going as far as to lay down beside him for a few minutes before getting back up as dear rabbit hopped along elsewhere. A special moment indeed. They were more similar than he thought.

Last edited by canadianhowl on Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:28 am

Buffaloburr knew death all too well. While he was approaching it himself, heโ€™s witnessed past clanmates fall to the gentle breath. Heโ€™s seen the light of animals be taken and even the glory of the plants. Even a rainstorm had its death. Winter was also a good time for it. The struggle of survival for everything was on the line. As he walked along, there was his rabbit friend again. She looked skinny and cold yet she was out for food like she always was. Like he always did, he sat and watched her.

โ€œDear rabbit, you look so cold. So frail and weakโ€ฆ but you have the courage and strength to make it another year. Youโ€™ve raised your young well to prepare for the winter but I must admit it is a bit harder this year. Dear rabbit donโ€™t worry. Donโ€™t cry. I wish I had dandelions to give you but even a pest such as those have a time frame. We all do and I can see it in your eyes as you realize even an old cat like me is running out. Dear rabbit while I may have known you for these months since spring, it has been an honor watching you grow and develop.โ€ He smiled but froze upon the scent of somethingโ€ฆ a fox. Buffaloburr began to back away to hide before the animal could scent him. It took a second but it was over just like that. The fox grabbed into the rabbit and glanced over. Buffaloburr hid some more but sighed when he saw the rabbit was enough to satisfy the fox.

But he was curious.
    As the fox walked away, he followed.

โ€œDear rabbit, while I am upset you didnโ€™t make the season, at least your energy will help this fox. Foxes donโ€™t hibernate. They need to keep finding energy around them.โ€

As they approached the den, Buffaloburr began to notice something. A sweet scent followed by a smell of something fresh and new. He couldnโ€™t get too close though but as the fox entered the denโ€ฆ he saw a blurry image of it laying down to eat and then small beings coming to rest beside. She was a mother. Rabbitโ€™s death meant something. While rabbit was dead, rabbit could provide life for a new generation. He saw the fox happily eating the rabbit with her babies beside her so feeding.

โ€œDear rabbit, while you were a mother yourself, you have now provided for another mother to bring back the cycle of birth and death. These babies hopefully wonโ€™t have to see death so soon yet for you have sacrificed yourself to make sure the mother fox has food and energy. In your eyes, fox is the bad guy but to me, you are both mothers who provide for their babies in their own ways. There are no monsters as death will see both of you as the same. It is too cold for me out here though. So dear rabbit I hope you donโ€™t mind me having to cut this final meeting short.โ€ Buffaloburr coughed which caught the attention of the fox. She glanced over before gazing back at the babies.

โ€œDear fox, for what death youโ€™ve caused has brought life back around. Dear fox I hope you and your babies survive and flourish just like how dear rabbitโ€™s did.โ€

canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me