Ceilo | The Messenger of Our Yaratici

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Ceilo | The Messenger of Our Yaratici

Postby nome senpai » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:57 am

username + id#
nome senpai + 665700

sima's name
Ceilo

Last edited by nome senpai on Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceilo | The Messenger of Our Yaratici

Postby nome senpai » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:03 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" What... What is this?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@This Feeling??"

My world begain with a pure blinding light. It felt soft and wrapped me in a blanket of warmth.
I had no sense of time, what took centuries, felt like only moments for me. I remember feeling
lost when my light faded and that warmth was replaced with pure darkness and an unbearable
chill. Then i opened my eyes to see unimaginable beauty, it will be unforgettable for me. Then...
I met our great and powerful Yaratici, I called them Mother. They brought back the warmth
whenever I was near. They made me smile and taught me so much. Once it was time I was able
to travel alone and almost as quickly as mother. I have lived a very long time since then, i now
have what you call siblings. Those of us made by Yaratici have special jobs to do and all for our
Yaratici. I get the honor of delivering massages and dying stars to Mother. I get to travel through
different galaxies and meet so many of our brethren. I am looked up too as the First. I get to see
how Mother made us from her precious stars during their dying process. Its so magical of a
process and can take a very long time. I love being able to meet and teach the new Starlings all
about the life that has been given us. Our newest Starling is Adhara, such a beautiful name
Mother chose. She was born from the brightest star in the Canis Galaxy. I remember that time I
brought the star to Yaratici and the time Adhara finished creation. As i watch her grow ive had
become weary of her imagination. She does not do as Yaratici asks and is extremely defiant of
all rules. Mother only smiles, though a smile I've never seen before. Its bright and filled with joy.
I get a strange feeling when i see that smile... ive never felt this way before Adhara ... and i dont
like it.

Last edited by nome senpai on Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:29 am

@@@@@@Image
"Have I been ...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@Doing this All Wrong?"

For a very long time my life has revolved around our Mother and helping them maintain our galaxies. I have seen
them smile for numerous occasions but i have never seen them smile brighter then when Adhara began defying their
rules. This Starling wants nothing to do with our way of life and talked of going on adventures not just traveling but
wittnessing things from her own perspective. She wants to visit planets while jumping the stars. I have never heard
of such notions. I watched her beg, plead and demand to be released from Yaratici's chains of confinement ...
Whatever that meant. Mother never answered and always smiled bright, until one day they spoke.

" My precious star ~~ @@@@@@@@@ ~~ you are and will forever be free ~~ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@there are no chains @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@may the stars experience your jouneys with you ~ "

I couldn't understand. All this time I believed we were meant to stay with Yaratici to carry our their will and help
maintain our universe. When I saw the way they looked at Adhara I began to question everything, my entire life
felt a bit meaningless. Yes I traveled and experienced things that others get to see ... but ... did I actually
experience them?? I don't recall truly enjoying myself, unless I was riding the shooting stars. It wasn't until
Adhara did I know what I genuinely loved and it wasn't until I saw her be free that I had my own freedom. It was
A heartbreaking realization that I to wanted to experience.

Yaratici seemed to understand what was happening before I did. I had to ask one thing before left on my own.
" Mother ... Have I been doing this all wrong?? Living I mean?? " I have never seen that twinkle in their
eyes before. It was fulfilling and made me feel at peace. They leaned their large head down and placed a kiss
on my head. A flurry of stars surrounded me and engulfed my body, ther was no pain. As a matter of fact the
stars were soft and smooth to the touch. In a moment everything settled and the small galaxy rested on my
head shifting and swaying on my head. There was now blue and red markings on my hind legs. I looked at
Mother wide eyed and confused.

" My gift to you starling ~~ @@@@@@@@@@@ ~~ no matter where you are ~~ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@for I will always be with you @@@@@@@@@@@may the stars experience your journey with you ~ "@

The tears floated away as I cried, I never imagined getting such a blessing. Looking at the patten on my legs
I contemplated what they where for. As I thought about it some stars moved from my head to my legs. I
blinked and looked at Mother, they simply gave me a nod. Looking back at my legs I watched as the stars
stars moved around them 'why?' I thought. It wasn't until I went to moved did I understand. As I went to float
away I could felt the stars warm up and then I felt a just of energy, sending me away faster then I intended
to go. My screamed turned into laughter as I soon gained control. Yaratici gave me the ability to ride my own
Stars and it was then I knew I would live to my fullest.

Last edited by nome senpai on Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:46 am

ImageImageImage

When i was small and brother Ozul was in creation, Mother would tell me about the star they made me from.
They said it was the first and biggest star that they formed. Yaratici said that she knows when a star is dying
as it gets brighter and brighter by the centuries. The light becomes to much for the star to contain and will
explode if they leave them alone. Mothers understands that this is simply meant to happen, but sometimes,
they get a little to attached to a star. When my star was almost at its limit she decided to see if she could
create something with it instead. When my star exploded the contained the blast within a compact space
like bubbling it up and keeping anything from getting out. The power of the explosion then swirls and rages
within this space with some extra stars and Yaratici's magic mixing with it. They let the storm rage for
centuries, patiently waiting to see if anything happens. It was a pleasant surprise when the bubble popped
and I was welcomed to the universe by our Yaratici. They were not sure what to do with me now that I lived
but they tell me that they had never been so happy to finally meet me. They thought me their ways and gave
me the type of Messenger.

I remember being playful and adventurous which scared Mother when they could not find me. Though it
soon became a game when they realized that I was strong for a small body. All I wanted to do was ride
shooting stars and play around the planets. As I got older I became more level headed and listened to
Mother's word as if my life depended on it not realizing that I was trapping myself in my own mind. I
watched as my brethren grew and helped Yaratici teach and care for the small. As time passed by the
millennia I attached myself to Mother and delivered stars and messages from the small to them. My life
was peaceful but uneventful. I experienced without actually experiencing anything. I excited without living.
The thought made me sad. I had become this strong being and yet I didn't know who I was or what I even
wanted. I grew confused after meet Adhara. Then I became angry and jealous, emotions I never felt before.
Then I understand, these mix of emotions were not because of Adhara or Yaratici but myself. For not
seeing the life Yaratici gave me. I want to experience and see the beauty I had been missing out on. I will
live my life as I choose, without regret. I will make bad decisions and learn from them. I'll meet new simas
or creatures and make new friends. I want to feel all of the emotions and truly ... live.

I will honor my star and Yaratici as long as I exist.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am

Notes

Yaratici - Creator
Starling - Word used for Yaratici's children - Generally ones who manipulate the stars

Any abilities mentioned a purely story based at this time!! I will be getting what I can to make all a reality <3
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me