CHESNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

CHESNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE

Postby lemm » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:09 pm

username lemontqrt
name Klaus
gender male
+ traits well-meaning, practical, sociable
- traits clumsy, blunt, obsessive
theme song home for the holidays
personality A tidy young soul still finding magic in the smallest things. Very concious of their beliefs and lives a well-structured life, with the interest of change soon to come. Has a green thumb and enjoys the cold.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GONNA FIND OUT WHO'S NAUGHTY AND NICE

Postby lemm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:23 am

"Fired? Y-you know this is all I have and you would-"
    Klaus felt the anger building up, a bead of sweat forming from frustration or the blazing heat of a Texas sun. He continued spitting out reasons against his unwilling resignation, upset cracks peering through his scratchy voice as he moved to stand at the shadow of the large building.

"I'm sorry Klaus, we simply do not have room on our staff to let these kind of mistakes slip. If you'd like, I can write a letter of recommendation to future employers-"
    The fuming kalon stomped up dirt as he walked away, now drenched in salty tears and sweat alike. His world was flipped upside down with the saddening announcement, A routine 9 to 5 office job worker no longer his perfect persona. With little guilt, Klaus packed his box of workplace belongings and made the remorseful drive home. Upon arriving, he began filling his bags with sweaters and flip flops alike, the suitcases filled to the brim with the past years of memories, it seemed. And so, shoving the bags in the back of his small car, Klaus set out for the small, chilly town of Ambrose, Colorado.

lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

Postby lemm » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Pulling up to a log cabin, Klaus spotted a large kalon dressed for the cold and wielding an axe. Taken aback, he began to reverse, not taking the notion of him being the establishment owner. A gesture towards the man caused him to crack the window, as the man opened his mouth to talk.

"Heya, you must be the new recruit out here, eh?"
Warmed by the man's gentle voice, he rolled down the window to the halfway point, shivering as the cold air was let in through the new opening.

"I-, uh, yeah, the pine farm?"
Taking his hands off the wheel to wrap around his fur, he began to realize the reasoning behind the kalon's clothing. His eyes wandering up as the man spoke, Klaus marveled at the trees, towering over the various wooden roofs seen in the distance. Diverting his sight back to the man, he listened as he was told to follow him to the cabin he'd be staying at. A small drive down the dirt path revealed a logged cabin with a cozy front porch and melting snow atop the roof, shrubbery around all glazed in similar white dust.

"First cuttin' day starts tomorrow, kid. Get some rest."
Klaus let out a sigh, a relief to the chance at a new beginning.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CHESNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE

Postby lemm » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:28 am

random trivia
    - current occupation : tree cutter at local pine farm
    - hobbies include using typewriter, binging shows, and infrequent baking (he’s not any good at it, but still enjoys the scent of vanilla)
    - hangs Christmas decorations up the day after halloween
    - got high school p.e. credit through managing the basketball team, was never the active type before current job
    - has never been out of the country
    - would rather a chilly, sight-seeing vacation over a tropical destination for a trip
    - still looks at the keyboard while typing
    - airports are one of his favorite places
    - refuses to eat spicy foods
    - sweet>savory food
    - only enjoys street tacos, believes taco bell is practically poison
    - shops at old navy year round, always brags to friends that he gets the best deals
    - his favorite colors are red and green
    - favorite holiday is christmas
    - fills every wax warmer within his cabin with pine scent
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me