Dancing in the dark ( Kal readopt entry )

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Dancing in the dark ( Kal readopt entry )

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm

contest

Name: Heather
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Heather is very passionate. She wants to stop her mother. Not for the good of her, but to make the kits and kals happy. She will stop at nothing when she is motivated. She hates being seen as a higher rank, even though she knows it's true. She often forgets that not all the kals in the kingdom know she is there to help, so she feels like she needs to tell them.

Characters
Connie
Celia
The Queen
"brother"
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:54 pm

♔ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ♔

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

I sat in my thrown full of anger. I hated this life. I hated how I was treated. I hate being feared and treated like some god. I'm like any normal kalon, but with privileges. My mother does not treat the kingdom with respect. Instead, she abuses her power. Like a flame, she destroys everything in her path, and is feared by everyone. I've always hated my mother. I can't stand the way she treats me and my brother. I can't stand the way she attacks and kills kalons for no reason. I wish that I would rule one day, but its near impossible. She stole a potion years ago that would make her live way past the tie I would die. All I wanted to do was make the kingdom a good place for everyone. I wanted to bring joy, and love to the citizens. I wanted them to feel safe and not fear walking out of their homes. But how could I do that...? The only reasonable way to do so is to defeat my mother somehow. I knew I had to do something. My brother was on his deathbed because she could care less about him. My brother is only 19 years old, and he is forced to fight and kill innocent kalons. In his last battle, he was stabbed and shot with an arrow. I have been doing everything I can. I've been sneaking my mom's money to buy things form the kalons in the kingdom. Thankfully, the kalons in the kingdom trust me. They know I am trying to do something about my mother, and help me as much as they can.

"Heather?" I heard a voice outside my door. It was one of my mother's servants, I called her Celia. I was close to her, and she tarted me like the other I never had. She is the only one I can trust. She may not be a kalon, but I still love her. "yes?" I looked up from my desk. I was writing yet another book for the kits of the kingdom. Celia had a worried look on her face. I could tell something was wrong. "It's your brother... he's not going to make it" I dropped my pen, tears ran down my cheeks. I felt like my whole life had shattered, like the vase my mother threw after she found out my dad left the kingdom.

I ran to the room he was staying an collapsed beside his bed. "Please... you have to stay with me! We will get through this together! We have to.." I rested my head on the bed. He put his paw on my head, and stoked my hair. "It's ok lil' sis.... think of this as being one step closer. Let my death be a motivation to you, and the kingdom." I opened my eyes and looked up. Tears filled both of our eyes. I could not say anything, I was in such shock and horror. I knew he was right. I shouldn't let his death bring me down. I need to keep going. The whole kingdom is depending on me.
"Let's just talk how we would normally, k? Don't let me dying stop you from being you" my brother was always the supportive and loving big brother he is. I knew that fulfilling that last wish of his would make him die happy. I smiled and looked up. "I'm writing a new book" I told him. He always loved to hear about my books. "Oh! What's it about?" I went on to tell him what the story is about. A story of a hero and his best friend who save a village that was put under a curse. "I want to right the story to give hope to the children of the village.." I told him. "well, it seems like they would love it!" He smiled. We talked for hours after that. I could tell he was getting weaker with each breath. At midnight, he looked up at his ceiling. "I love you lil sis'. Don't you forget that." I could tell it was his time. I hugged him until he took his final breath. I sat there for what seemed like forever after that moment.

I stepped out of the room and was greeted by Celia. I could tell she was crying before hand. Celia hugged me. "you know, he wouldn't want you to be sad about his death forever." she said. I pulled out of the hug, and nodded. Celia reached into her pocket and handed me a paper. "He wanted me to give this to you after. Read it." I opened up the paper. It was an old, hand made looking pice of paper. It was burnt and torn in the corners. The ink was jet black, and it stood out nicely on the paper. The paper felt odd.. but I ignored that, and read the paper
"Hey Heather!
I know you're upset, but don't stay like that! I'm happy I lived life with you. Sure, things sucked, but taking care of you was the best thing ever. I know mother never loved us, but we have each other. Just remember that I am always watching over you. I love you!
Anyways, on my last sneak out, I was able to find a lovely Kal named Connie. She lived in a cottage in the woods, and she can help you defeat mother! Please visit her."
the ink color shifted from jet back, to a deep purple. It was such pretty color. It was the same shade as the purple on my dress. The handwriting was sort of sloppy, but nice to look at.

"Shade moons forest, next to moons lake"
An address.. this must be the place.

The following day was my brothers funeral. I wore a black dress that only went to my knees. It had gold markings and mesh that went to my tail. He loved that dress, it was the same dress I wore when we had a dance party in the ball room with Celia. My brother was burred next to a tree. I looked over at my mom, who was clearing hiding a smile. It made me sick. That was the final straw. I knew I had to make a plan, and fast.
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔

ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ

No matter how unmotivated I felt, I had to push through. And so, I grabbed everything I thought I needed. I decided to take a carriage to the end of the kingdom. It would take a few hours to get there, so I had to make sure I had everything I needed. The ride to the gates felt like a death walk. My chest felt heavy, and my hands where shaking. I wanted to cry, but no matter how much I convinced myself it was ok to cry, I couldn't. After endless hours of this cycle, we finally made it to the gates.

"You're magisty, the gates." The coachman said after he opened the doors. His face was so cold and painful. This is why I wanted to make a change, everyone was effected my my mother. I could care less about my reputation, I wanted to help. As soon as I jumped out of the carriage, I smiled at him. It was the best I could do for now. "Thank you!" I handed him some bread and apples, I knew it could help. The coachman's face lit up with joy, and he looked up almost in tears. "T-thank you! My son will be being grateful" That sentence itself made my day. The kits of the kingdom always put a smile on my face.

As I walked to the gates, I would see the fear in kalons' eyes. They knew who I was, but they only thought to fear me. I smiled at them. I looked back a bit to see a rock that was levitated off the ground enough to jump on the top of the carriage. I run up there as fast as i could. I made sure kalons would hear me, so I could get my message out.
"I am going to save you all from my mother. I know things are hard right now, but I will help you! Stay put, and know that help is on the way!" I jumped off the carriage. Now, I could get out of here knowing that there was hope!

The guards opened the gate for me. I gulped in fear. "Why was I doing this again" I thought. No, no, no! I cant doubt myself now! I have kalons counting on me. And so, i walked into the cold and empty forest. The path was not visible, so I had to walk through the bushes and trees. Who know what could be in there? Bugs, snakes, raccoons, actual demons... the list goes on. As I kept walking, my dress got caught on some sticks. I tried to pull away from it, but it ended up tearing my dress. Great. Now Ill show up to some random lady's house with scratches all over my arm, and tears in my dress. Talk about first impressions, jeez.

After walking through the thick bushes and mud, I finally arrived. I saw the lake. It was so clear and beautiful! birds flew around me as soon as I jumped out of the bushes. It was Like a fairy tale. I knew this forest held joy and magic! I ran over the the lake to see my reflection looking right at me. The water sparkles and there where koi fish swimming past. I've never seen anything like it, I was beyond happy. My sad thoughts went away and I was only focused on what was going on in the moment. Then, I snapped back to reality. Shoot! I looked next to me to see the cottage. Well, this must be it. Butterflies filled my stomach once again. I walked over to the door and knocked.

The door opened slowly within seconds and I was greeted by a beautiful kalon. The butterflies in my stomach only grew, and I felt my face turn red. "Hey! I'm Connie. You must be Heather, correct?" her voice was so soothing, and it really fit the calm and quite forest atmosphere. 'uhhh" I stuttered on my words. "yea.." Connie gasped and grabbed my arms. "Jeez, what happened to you?" she looked at the scratches all over my arm, then looked at my dress. "Oh my.. come inside!" I walked into her home. I noticed a large table filed with jars of herbs and other random things. Huh... Connie ran into a room and came back out with a blue shirt, similar to hers. "put this on, and give me your dress" She said as she pushed me into her room, and shut the door. Weird.. I put the shirt on and gave her the dress. "Sorry about that. I should have told you what I was doing first, haha. I'm going to fix up your dress. Do you know how to treat those scratches?" I could tell she cared, but why? We just met. It's weird, she didn't even treat me like i was some god. She wasn't afraid if m, she didn't bow, she called me Heather.. I loved that. I felt like I mattered! "Uhhh.. no" I replied as I sat down. Connie went over to the table and grabbed a jar, and some bandages. The jar was filled with a light blue powder. Connie put some in her paws and poured water on my arms and legs. She put the power over the scratches, and covered it with the bandages. 'There you go. You're all good now! Now.. let's talk about your mother" My eyed widened. It was finally time to make the plan
Last edited by Madel on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ

I was off in lala land. I couldn't get my eyes off of her. I was well aware at that time of my sexuality, so this was bound to happen at some point. I was picturing her and I in a giant field of flowers. Tulips, and daisies, poppies.. oh what a fantasy..

*SLAM**
I was startled out of my daydreams so Connie slamming down papers on the table. She dragged a chalkboard out of pretty much no where. "come sit down over here" Connie looked at me, and spoke in a calming voice. He voice reminded me of the deer and birds at the lake. I felt calm whenever I would hear it. Butterflies filled my stomach as I walked over to the dinner table. I pulled the chair out sat down. Wow.. everything about her cottage was so calming. Of corse as a lesbian, this was the dream for me! Totally my aesthetic. Ugh why was I thinking like this? If mother found out... I'd be done for. I looked up at Connie so she would not suspect a thing. Connie smiled and looked me in the eyes. "Everything will be ok. Promise." Her comfort meant everything to me. "How would we defeat my mother? She is pretty much unstoppable" I asked. Connie grabbed some chalk and turned to the chalk bored. "All we know is that someone gave your mother a potion to make her live over 500 years. Long enough for her to rule over, then be seen as a demon or goddess once she passes. No matter how long she is in power, her people will live in fear. They already have no hope" Connie said as she doodled on the chalkboard. The picture of my mom was a weird stick-kal with a crown and fire all around her. Fire. The thing that represented her the most. "Actually.." I stood up and grabbed some chalk. "I have been writing stories and getting close to the kalons in my village. The children are very hopeful. I know other kalons would be very willing to help. I've told everyone I trust. They are hear to help!" I drew myself, Connie, and smiley faces surrounding us. I almost drew a heart but I stopped myself. That would look creepy. Connie lit up. "Wow. You are an amazing kal. Helping the kits and kals... you will make a great queen." Then it struck me. "I would rule after she goes down.. sure, i would love taking my mothers place. But that would be for the kals and kits... my brother.. Connie.. but I would also become what I did not what to become. I had to think about that.. I put on a nervous smile. "Thanks!" I replied. "I hope to build a better kingdom." Connie blushed a bit.. did she think i was cute? Or was she just happy? Ugh, I can't think about this now. STOP IT!

"We cant go off topic. We need to make a plan" I said after a long pause. Connie nodded and grabbed a notebook from the paper pile. "I have this book from the past witch who lived here." she said. She opened it. The book was made from a heather looking material. It was torn and reviled a white paper base. It had burn marks and stains, but the paper inside was still intact.
"Wait.. witch" I said. I put down the chalk and brushed off the resadue on the bandages on my arms.
"Oh.. right! When I was little, i was uhh.." she stuttered "I got lost, and I found this cottage. I nice lady welcomed me in. She thought me all about witchcraft, and everything I know today! She Passed away a few years ago... but she left everything here in my name." I could see her emotions change all throughout that explanation. Connie was putting her paw on her neck. A clear sign she was unconformable. "I'm really sorry for your loss.. it sounds like she was amazing. Witchcraft seems really cool!" Connie smiled. She flipped though the pages of the notebook. She was looking for something. Her expression showed she was very focused. Kinda cute..
I sat down and started brainstorming ideas. "I will be right back" Connie ran out of the door before I had time to say anything. Oh. I continued to brainstorm ideas.

Hours into planning and scrapping ideas, Connie came running in. "HEATHER! I think I found something out."
I looked up. Connie was smiling so much, I thing she broke her face, honestly. "What?" I replied. I was so happy. Was this discovery going to help us? She ran over to me. "I found out how your mother was able to get hold of something that gives her her ability." Connie handed me an old piece of paper. It was a respie for a potion.
"Immortality - ONLY GIVE TO SOMEONE WHEN NEEDED! Danger ahead
Ingredients:
- Shade eye crystal
- Dead rose petals
- Koi fish heart
- moon water
- rain water

Crush the rose petals on a rock that has been sitting in the creek by" A burn mark covered the location.. strange
"soak the rock with the crushed up petals in fresh moon water
after 24 hours, filter it into some rain water. Put it in a glass bottle and shake it up well. After you can see a clear reflection of yourself in the glass, add the koi fish heart. Pour this onto a shade eye crystal, and crush it up. Now eat it. For every paw full off this powder, is about 100 extra years. Use this wisely."
I flipped the paper over to see blood red ink.
"Please stop her. She took it all. Signed," a burn mark cut it off..
My heart sank. Thy where talking about my mother. Something she did.. but what? "we need to find the weakness for these things" I looked up at Connie. She didn't see the back until i flipped it. Her eyes looked soulless, and tears built up in her eyes.. oh no. "Hey.. lets take a break. I stood up and hugged Connie. She hugged be back. "yea.. I'll make some dinner." She pulled away from the hug and walked over to the stove. I went over to the couch and sat down. I thought of the possible weaknesses my mother to have. I knew her better then anyone.

About half an hour later, Connie came out with some soup. it smelt amazing! Dinner was quite. We didn't really talk. I could tell something was wrong.. "It's really late.." I said. Connie replied almost immediately " Yep. I'm going to close the blinds. I'll grab you pillow and some blankets. make yourself comfortable on the couch. Connie got up and did just that. I took out dishes to the sink, and got comfortable on the couch. "Hey. Tomorrow will be better!" I said to Connie as she walked into her room. "yeah." She still looked sad. She closed the door.

ImageImage
Last edited by Madel on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ♔

ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

I was awoken bright an early the next morning to the smell of porage and tea. Always the best way to wake up, in my opinion. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by Connie. She already had the table yet up. When I walked over, I saw she made porage with bananas and strawberries. The tea looked different from the once at home. There where some strange bags in it.. guess it's a thing she made!
I poured some milk into my tea, and ate my breakfast.
"Alright. I have a plan" Connie said as she took our dishes. "Wonderful!" I replied. She grabbed some papers and started writing things down on the chalkboard.
"What you said about a potion that would power out the immortality potion.. I think it will work if my theory is correct." Wow.. she got a lot done last night, huh? I replied with curiosity. "What's the theory?" I asked. "I'm glad you asked!" Connie smiled and started to doodle on the chalk board once again. "Your brother told me that he's seen your mother take some pills. They where in a green bottle, and had an old and withered drawing of a koi fish, a kal, and a rock. He said she would take one every few months. Once, a pill broke open. Inside, was a pinch of black powder. When he felt it, it felt like sand. It smelt like roses and fish. My theory is that your mother stole the immortality respie in my book. There are plenty of pages missing, but it lights up with this tear" Connie compared the paper to the tear. A perfect fit. "She, or someone she trusted stole the page. They took the ingredient. I bet that my mentor tried to prevent this from happening by burning out the name of the creek. But by the time she burnt it, it was too late." I snapped my finders. it all made sense! "So if my mother takes these 'pills' almost monthly, it would make her live longer!" Connie and I where moth so over whelmed with joy. we made out first big step to our plan!

Connie started to walk my through the plan. I would head back home. I tell one of mothers servants to sneak me a pill. I would bring it back here, and we would see how different things react to it. We would make a pill taht would to the opposite of what her pills do. It would do something to make her vonrable, then we could do something about her. We would make an identical bottle, fill it with fake pills.
I stopped Connie in the middle of this. "Wouldn't it be easier if we took the whole bottle? That way we could put the exact amount of fake pills in the exact bottle so she would not suspect a thing. My mother notices small things like this, and we won't have a second chance. We can't mess this up." Connie had some doubt, but she agreed. If anyone would know my mothers actions, it would be me.

We got into more debt of the plan that night. We where tired, and hungry. Connie made dinner once again. She's an amazing chef, honestly. After dinner, she climbed up to a trap door on the ceiling, that led to the roof. "Hey, come up here!" i was a bit iffy at first but a decided to climb up. I felt like something good would happen. Connie laid down on the roof, and she looked up at the stars. I decided to do the same. It was so quite.. I could hear the frogs, the river, and the owls. I felt to at ease up there. Connie looked over at me. "We've been so busy worrying about the plan.. I never go tot know more about you." Huh. I cant believe we've been making this plan all together, was almost strangers.. "Well..." I started "I've always been into writing. I had to teach myself everything. I started writing books for the kits of my village after my dad left the kingdom. He was fed up with my mom, and left without a warning. He was the only hope for the kingdom at the time, so everyone went into a full on panic after that. No one ever protested or spoke up. everykal was too scared. So to comfort the kits, I wrote stories. I would read them to the kits every Sunday afternoon. I tought them how to read and write, so they could be creative too!The kits and there parents were so happy to see me every Sunday." I stopped. I felt like I was rambling. "Wow..." Connie said "much more interesting then my story haha.." I looked at her with a confused expression. "What do you mean...? You got lost, and learnt about \ witchcraft! Then you got to live here. Sounds pretty cool to me." Connie sighed. Something was wrong. "i wasn't actually lost. I came out to my mom.. she kicked me out. I wandered around the forest, and came across my mentor. Her name was Milo. She took me in.." WAIT?
so...
She is also lesbian? should I tell her? What am i scared about??
"That's horrible.. If my mom found out I'm a lesbian... oh boy.." I laughed a bit. Connie looked shocked. I could tell we had that "wait, you're gay too??" Moment. We didn't talk much about it after that...

The next morning, I packed my bag up. I headed back to the kingdom that day.. I started to approach the same area I came from. Ugh.. this again. The moment I set foot in that area, Connie came outside. "Uhh.. you know there's a trial right there, right?" She pointed to a old rundown sign a few paws away from me. "Oh uhh... ahaha.." I laughed it off.

All that was on my mind on that walk back tot eh kingdom, was the fact I actually had a chance...
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm

♔ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ♔

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ

The walk back to the gate was shorter then I remembered. When I made it to the gates, I remembered something. Shoot. I don't have a carge ride... this meant that I would have to walk ALL the way back to the castle. Sure, it would only take around 3 hours, but I was not in the mood to walk. I had to stay motivated. I started to walk along the same path a came prom, making sure I was on the right path by using things I remembered from the way to the gates.

I finally arrived in the village. As soon as the kits noticed me, they asked all sorts of questions.
"Will you save us soon?" one kit asked. I looked at the kit, and leaned down to them. "yes, yes I am. Me and my new friend will save you!" The kits smiled and hugged me. This.. this was the reason why I needed to save the kingdom.
I slowly started to walk to the castle. Once again, butterflies filled my stomach. This time, there where more then ever. It was like they where eating away at me. I felt like I was going to pass out. I arrived in the castle, and ran to mothers most trusted servant.
"I need your help. When will Mother next ask for her pills?"
Shock filled his eyes, he probably didn't know I knew. However, he could tell I was going to do something good.
"Well.. she just took them Yesterday, so in 1 to 2 months." I nodded
"well.. please bring them to me" I whispered to him "trust me, I have a plan"
He nodded and walked over to the basement. Soon enough, he came back. He handed me a sash with the jar in it. Oh thank GOSH this worked..
I smiled and hugged him " Thank you, I will give back to you!"
"Oh no, just getting rid of your mother would be enough" He whispered back. We both chuckled.

Well, now that that over with, it's time to go back. I got a ride back to the gates that night. By the time the sun set, I made it to the gates. Great. Walking in the dark. I walked down the path, and I finally arrived at the lake. Then, I heard something. It sounded like music..? I looked over at Connie's cottage and saw her dancing to a song I've never heard before.. I walked up to Connie.
"AHHH!" She screamed, the music still playing in the background. She turned around and clicked a pause button on an old record player. She stopped dancing and stared art me, her face red. She put her head down in shame "I am SO sorry you had to see my dancing skills" I thought she was amazing.. I walked over to the record player and pressed play. "I thought you where amazing" I held my paw out to her and put my bag down. Connie looked up, and she grabbed my paw slowly. "Err- wanna dance" I asked. Connie smiled at me "yea!" She replied. We danced. The moon light shined down on us. I've never been so happy.. then I realized something. I had a crush.. it all made sense. I felt flustered and happy whenever I thought about or saw Connie. Wow.. do I tell her? Now wouldn't be the time.

After the song ended, Connie walked over to the record player and took a disk out. "What was that song called?" I asked her. "It's called Perfect, by Ed Sheren. Connie put the disk in a case, and put it on the record player. "I got the pills" I said as I got the glass jar out. "We can test things tomorrow" Connie smiled. "I'm glad we got it. Thank you" She walked up to me and hugged me. "Tomorrow will be a good day."

We woke up bright and early the next morning. "Heather, go outside and try to find a newly bloomed rose." I nodded my head, and went outside. I walked around the lake for about 30 minutes. I was just pondering life and looking for roses. I was so scared about facing my mother...

For one and a half months we worked on the fake pills. And finally, it was done. It was simple,
One freshly bloomed rose
the stem and leaves of the steam rose
algee
salt
and a normal rock
we made the pills, put them in the bottle and finally, we where done

Now, it was time..
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm

♔ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx ♔
ʟᴏɴɢ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

"Connie. We will have to go together, we won't know what will happen. Mother never notices when I'm gone, but I don't know if she has noticed yet" Connie seemed nervous, but exited. She agreed, and we where on out way to the castle. On the way, we ran over our plan one more time.
"step one: tell the servant to give mother a few of these because the magic is dying of
step two: wait until she gains her real age back, then approach her about it
step three: kindly ask for the crown
step four: because that probably didn't work, make sure she follows connie onto the roof
step five: Connie will grab her arm, and jump in the ocean
step six: I will swoop down from the patio and grab Connie a split second before she falls in. Mother never learnt to swim, so she will be doomed."
Connie grabbed her bag and made sure she had everything. Sure enough, everything was there.
"wow.. everything is going to smoothly so far" Connie said. "Yeah, I hope it stays that way." We where both scared. Would this work?

We arrived at the castle. I was greeted by the servant. Connie handed him the fake pills.
"You girls are just in time! She just asked for her pills." all three of us where relived. Now, to wait. Connie and I decided to stay in my room. It was safest there. We waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing happened. "how long will this take to kick in?" I asked Connie "It should take about a day." It's already been 20 hours. it should happen soon, right? As we waited, I knew I had to tell Connie about me becoming queen.
"so.. after mother is defeated..." I started. I looked down at the floor Connie looked over at me
"what?" she asked me. "I'm scared. I want to become queen, but I don't. I feel like I'll be treated differently.. I just wanted to be treated like any normal kal." My eyes started to tear up. Connie scooted closer to me, and put her paw on mine. "Hey, it will be ok. You will be an amazing leader! You can just tell people to call you Heather, they'll understand!" Connie's support really made me have the realization I've been waiting for
sure, my mother was a jerk, but that didn't mean i was going to be a jerk too! I would be an amazing queen, and no one could stop me. I looked up and Connie and hugged her. "Thank you, I needed that"

An hour later, Celia knocked at the door. Was this it? I ran over to the door. Celia was smiling "your mother wants to see you" Connie and I looked at each other in shock. Did we get cough? We ran to her room to see her on the floor, almost passed out. As soon as she saw us, she got up. She was shaking. "Who is this worthless kalon next to you, Heather?" Her voice sounded like a snake. It struck me with fear and doubt. Connie walked forward. "I'm Connie" she had a stubborn look on her face. My mothers face expression changed.
"oh, you're Milo's apprentice! Tell her I said thank you for the pills." We stared at her on shock. Was she for real?
Mother got closer to us "you know,you really thought you could stop me. Well, you cant! Hahaha!" She stumbled a bit, but was still sure she would win this battle. Connie looked around then nudged me. "Alright I'm going to run, you know what to do" she whispered. Just like that, she was off. I ran behind her, and my mother followed us. We ran up some stares. Then, Connie turned to me "because i dont know if we will die, theres something I need to tell you... I love you" Before I could respond, Connie and I separated. My mother chased after Connie, she didn't bother to try to find me. I was already running down the halls to get to the roof.

Connie led her up do the roof, and stopped in her tracks. "No where to run now, huh hun? I'll do the same thing to you as I did to Milo." Connie gasped. tears ran down her face. She was frozen. Mother got closer, and closer, and closer, Connie eventually backed up into the wall, and looked down. a large ocean.. falling from here would kill you instantly.. she had to do something. Mother lunged at her, that only have Connie an advantage. She jumped at just the right time, and landed on my mothers back. "Change of plans, I guess" She said. She reached for a vine and quickly wrapped it around my mothers muzzle. Obviously, mother started freaking out. Connie got her to back up onto the wall. She grabbed the back of the vine, which made her fall back into the ocean. They where falling. I got up on the patio just in time to see them falling. I flew over to the spot they would fall. I grabbed Connie just as Mother hit the water.I flew Connie over to the patio, and we stood there. We did it. Connie turned over to me.
"about what I said earlier.." I almost forgot about her confession. I looked over at her. "Hey, I like you too." Connie smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. Again with the overwhelming butterflied haha..

A few months passed by after my Mothers death. Connie and I where dating for a while now. It was they day before my crowning when I decided to ask her to marry me. That way, we could be together forever. We finished dinner, and where out on the same patio we where when we confessed to each other. As we gazed at the sun set, I looked over at her.
"Connie.." I said. she looked over at me and smiled "yes?"
"Will.. will you marry me?" I said in a nervous voice. Connie smiled and almost started to cry, was this good?
"oh my gosh,, yes!" I stood up and we hugged. I could not believe it! I was so happy, this was the best thing that happened to me.

The following day was my crowing as the queen. I walked out to the crowning stage. It was recently refurbished. I looked out to see thousands of kals. All there to see me.. wow.
"Before I get my crown, I would like to say something. Thank you everyone for your support and patiance. My brother may be gone, but he will never be forgotten. I am happy my Mother no longer rules over. I promise to give everykal waht they deserve! A better home, more food, and care. I will be here for you. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I will also open up a school. That way, everyone can learn to read and write. I would also like to thank my girlfriend, and future wife." I looked over at Connie. She ran up on stage. "This is Connie. Without her, I don't know where I would be!" The crowed cheered.
After I was crowned, I stayed true to my promises. I made a school, made better paying jobs, and the homes became better then ever. I was so happy to see everyone so happy. It was all worth it.
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm

word count: 6153
Characters: 31345
Characters excluding spaces: 25287

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for hosting this! Writing a story with Connie really helped me connect with her. I may have procrastinated, but it was worth it in the end. I am happy with the resault.
---------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other

Postby Madel » Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm

art that does not fit into the story

Last edited by Madel on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝