Kalon Readopt Forms

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Kalon Readopt Forms

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:29 am

My forms for some Kalon readopts c:
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Edison

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:30 am

1000 words
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jolene

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:32 am

It's not easy, serving a Lovecraftian creature.

But Jolene? Jolene makes it look good.

She's a devil, and though she may act otherwise, she is no innocent. You must never forget that when dealing with her. Her master, an immortal being named Darkness who is featureless beyond his void-like eyes, molded her into something new, just like he did with the rest of his harbingers, but Jolene? Jolene is special.

Most can bring about physical destruction by action. They light things aflame or cause things to crumble, shake the earth or choke the blood. Jolene's power is not nearly as physical...and perhaps that is what makes her so terrifying. The girl has a silver tongue, and she is deceptively powerful, using her words to twist her victims in any way she needs (or wants) to. Whether it be getting them to do her bidding, making them believe something that may or may not be true, or getting them to tell her information they may not want to disclose, Jolene has plenty of ways to manipulate a target, and unlike many of Darkness' other demons, Jolene's powers don't have quite the same restrictions and limitations for usage. She can do a lot more before exhausting her stamina that allows her to use her power.

The little flirt doesn't want to do anything that will have consequences for her. She loves distributing consequences for others, but force her to face retribution for her own actions, and she will quickly do whatever it takes to weasel out of the situation. Jolene, in the end, is selfish and a coward. If it comes to saving a friend or saving her own skin, saving herself will win out every time. She is predictable to a fault, which is both a blessing or a curse, depending on the situation and who you are.

Her intelligence does allow her to get out of most sticky situations, though how many losses she suffers when getting out of a bad situation varies on what she is dealing with. She's certainly one of the most intelligent of Darkness' harbingers, which is likely why he granted her more power than many others under him. Though it is fueled by her own emotions, which dictated how much power Darkness was able to imbue in her when creating her into a creature suitable for serving him, it is still the deity-like creature's choice on how much of that potential he feeds, and Jolene definitely was blessed with great power.

Perhaps too much.

Last edited by Firedancer77 on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kelly

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 am

Personality wrote:Kelly is a disaster of a college student. She's scatterbrained, often forgetting about obligations or assignments till the last minute and being forced to rush to finish them. Kelly also has anxiety; this, when mixed with her procrastination, puts Kelly in a very unfortunate situation. In spite of all that, Kelly is a sweetheart who cares deeply for everyone and everything she meets, whether it be her best friend or a squirrel she once saw scamper past her in a park. She is also an introvert, preferring to keep to herself (or just hang out with her close friends). She's too shy to introduce herself to anyone else anyways; being around lots of other people, especially a lot of people that she doesn't know, stresses her out, and if things are too loud, Kelly might even potentially suffer from a panic attack. She is working to get better, especially with the help of her friends, but it's a slow-going process. With those she is close to, Kelly is also quite the cuddler; the fact that she is soft and fluffy only makes her friends more willing to curl up besides her. For whatever reason, Kelly craves physical closeness with another person, whether they are a platonic or romantic relationship. It's easy to know when Kelly considers you to be close or when she trusts you, because that's when she'll be eager to be close with you.
Plants wrote:One of her favorite past times, partially because it doesn't involve interacting with others, is gardening; she loves everything about plants, and despite her enjoying it because it is a solitary task, if someone brings gardening up with her, Kelly may go on talking about it for hours. From flower language to hybrids to medical usage to growing conditions, if it's something about a plant, Kelly is sure to know it. Why else would she be choosing to pursue a degree in botany, if she didn't have such an interest in plant life? It's one of the few things she feels confident in, though she isn't consciously aware of her confidence in the subject, and it shows; even the way she carries herself changes when she talks about them, and her smile when she discusses it could light up a room. It's honestly adorable how enthusiastic she is about talking about plants.
Piano wrote:Kelly's other, much more private, past time is playing piano. She is far less confident in her playing than she is in her love for plants, hence why she is much more secretive about her interest in it. Despite not believing in her abilities, Kelly is actually quite talented, and playing (or listening to) the piano is one of the best things she knows to soothe her when she's stressed. It especially helps to ground her when she's having a panic attack. She actually has quite the knack for playing by ear, too; after a few minutes sitting at a piano, Kelly can play a song she's never played before with only a few wrong notes, and even then she'll quickly iron it out till she has it down basically perfectly, almost never pressing a wrong key. It's a gift, one she is far too reluctant to share, but she is just too insecure. She doesn't want to find out she's terrible (even though anyone who said she was terrible would very obviously be wrong or lying). Even her close friends have never really heard her play, if they even know she plays piano. Though she's not secretive about her love for the piano, she is very secretive about her ability to play. Hopefully one day she will be confident enough to play around those she cares for, or at least share with others that she plays.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me