“The sun will come out tomorrow” Kalon Entry

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

“The sun will come out tomorrow” Kalon Entry

Postby Avisowl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Celosia - Female - Avisowl

The city glimmered under a newly woven blanket of stars. The cars hammered at each other with distant honking.Up a small hill past broken down apartments a little buggie sped up. At the end there was a large house, the windows were slightly cracked and barely any light shone through them. As the car pulled in, a female kalon walked out of a rickety old door. They were old and had dark circles under her eyes. Out of the car a man in a uniform stepped, in his arms there was a small bundle. A furry face peeled out of the cloth, it was a baby kalon. Her eyes were large and loving, but there was a strange darkness underneath them. The baby was put in the arms of the woman, the officer tipped his hat and left down the road. The woman moved into the building the baby clutched in her arms, she unbundled the little girl and carried her by the scruff into a small and musty bedroom. Other kits raised their heads out of the sheets of their bed, there was a new kid to the bunch. The lady left the kit on a bed with no sheets or blankets. The kit gave a small wine and weakly stood on the bed. She glanced around at her surroundings and sat down. “Whatcha in for kid?” A bigger kalon smiled at the young kid and took her under her fluffy tail, it’s ok kid. “My name is Salt nice to meetcha, what’s yours?” The kit smiled “Celosia.” Salt pushed the kit closer, her dark eyes gave a small grin in the dim lit room
“Welcome to the orphanage.”
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Orphanage

Postby Avisowl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Salt, she was the strongest! Of course she wasn’t the leader, I can’t deal with authority.
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and