πŸ•’ the clock is ticking.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

πŸ•’ the clock is ticking.

Postby black water » Tue May 26, 2020 11:15 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name ; malachi | gender ; male | age ; 22

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

malachi is a very fun and laid back guy, preferring to do whatever he pleases with no plans ahead of time. he never expects to see the bad in anything, and instead of thinking that something bad might happen, he'll instead brush it aside and act like nothing at all is going to happen. he never acknowledges the serious outcomes of his actions, instead going along life with no cares or worries.

feat. ezra

entry for this readopt! dnp <3
Last edited by black water on Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
x
x
x
x

✦ baz, he/him || ☾ β€’ kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus β˜„οΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒŠ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
οΉ₯ so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave οΉ€

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fΕ«i

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ•’

Postby black water » Tue May 26, 2020 11:55 am

^ lines by Lunarbite, color by me
ImageImage
Last edited by black water on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x
x

ESFP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
οΉ₯ so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave οΉ€

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fΕ«i

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ•’

Postby black water » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 pm

tick. tick. tick. that is what he woke up to. the repetitive ticking of a clock, nonstop. and it was driving him insane. sitting up, he looked over to his alarm clock, slamming his hand down on it. the ticking didn't stop. in fact, the alarm hadn't even been the source. he rolled his eyes, scowling to himself. but as he thought about it, he questioned if he even had an actual clock.

malachi sat up, rubbing his hand over his face. he glanced towards his roommate's bed. "what the hell..?" he muttered as he noticed a timer counting down from twelve hours above his roommate's sleeping figure. he frowned, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't still dreaming. the timer still remained once he opened his eyes. huh. okay. that was... new. but maybe it was something good instead.

well, he knew where the source of the sound was coming from. now what was the point of it? why was there some random timer above ezra's head? he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, stretching out his wings and arms. though he was thoroughly confused, maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him. he should probably schedule some sort of appointment to check and make sure he was doing alright. he would do it if it all kept up.

malachi got up, forcing himself to get ready and not dwell on it. it was probably something unimportant. it was just a hallucination. or maybe it was like those stories about soulmates. yeah, what else would it even be? he gave a sigh, throwing on clothes and getting ready in the bathroom.

the man then walked out, heading into the kitchen. he took a box of cereal, pouring it into a bowl. he checked the fridge for milk, but they were out. of course ezra hadn't gotten any groceries. malachi groaned, rolling his eyes. he put the box back and took the cereal only.

the ticking grew louder, telling malachi that ezra was approaching. he had gotten ready quick, malachi thought to himself. probably the advantage of having more arms. ezra yawned, looking at malachi. "why are you staring at me?" he asked, trudging into the kitchen. he began brewing up a cup of coffee.

"i'm not staring at you," malachi replied back. ezra just rolled his eyes at the response.

"i'm going out to see one of my friends in an hour," his roommate mentioned. "i'll be out for a good while." malachi cocked up an eyebrow. he had been going out quite a lot recently. maybe that meant the timer was for soulmates! he was maybe going on dates and meeting new people. and that was what the timer was for. he was going to meet his soulmate.

malachi gave a nod with a smile. "i think you should head out now. you know, go hang out a little earlier and everything?" he suggested. ezra thought for a moment, but then seemed to agree. he poured the coffee into a travel cup, going to grab a bag from his room. malachi considered that a win for him. he would be getting time for himself instead of ezra hanging around all day.

ezra returned with the bag and cup in hand. "alright. i'll head out now. i see i'm unwanted," he joked with a playful wink.

malachi laughed along with his friend. "yes, get out of here. go and do whatever it is you need to do. you spend too much time here anyways, and i have important things to accomplish." said important things were obviously a lie. sure, malachi had things to do, but he usually just ended up sitting on the couch and procrastinating it all. he had priorities, obviously.

ezra just grinned, waving to malachi. "fine, fine. i'll get out of here. i'll be back tonight," he told malachi.

"uh-huh. i'll still be up when you get back," the other man replied. he waved back at ezra, who strolled out the door, shutting it behind him. malachi kicked his legs out on the coffee table as he sat down on the couch. ah, yes. now he could just kick back and relax on his own.

it had been around twelve hours and ezra still hadn't returned, so malachi took that as his assumption was correct. ezra had found his soulmate! a wave of good feeling washed over malachi, and he grinned. that was win for him. maybe he actually was a guardian angel for ezra. that was the reason why he saw the timer maybe.

after sitting for a few minutes, malachi decided to treat himself, even though he hadn't really done anything that day. he chose to turn on the tv as a 'reward' for himself. he picked up the remote and turned on the tv, about to change the channel from the news before he heard the headline.

"breaking news, a car accident was reported on the interstate just minutes ago," the news anchor announced. malachi focused on the news instead of selecting another channel. time seemed to slow as a singular name was listed. malachi's roommate. ezra. ezra was there. and he had thought that he was meeting his soulmate.

the following hours were a blur. the last thing he remembered was falling asleep on the bathroom tile.

tick. tick. tick. that is what he woke up to. he looked up, and there he saw the timer, counting down from twelve.

fin.
x
x
x
x

ESFP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
οΉ₯ so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need