The Silence Is Too Loud

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

The Silence Is Too Loud

Postby niki » Mon May 11, 2020 2:04 am

"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ. ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ. ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ."

ImageImage
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด. ๐““๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ?
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป - ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
Last edited by niki on Tue May 12, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Serenity Holiss

Postby niki » Tue May 12, 2020 4:13 am

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ
โ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ช๐“น ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎโž

Personality;

Incredibly short tempered.
She may be happy one second and angry the next, it just depends on how her day is going, and how well she felt overall.

ImageImage

Age;

575, but appears to be 25.

ImageImage

Orientation;

Asexual Biromantic

ImageImage

Gender;

Female, goes by She/Her pronouns.

ImageImage

Likes;
โ€ขBeing alone in her own space.

โ€ข

Dislikes;
โ€ขBeing told to "watch her attitude"

โ€ขBeing pestered about something she doesn't care about

โ€ขPeople who are full of themselves

โ€ขBeing in crowded spaces

ImageImage
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extras

Postby niki » Tue May 12, 2020 1:13 pm

๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ;

Moodboard;
Moodboard by me <3

ImageImage

Favorite Items;
โ€ขCasset Tape - Holds the voice recording of her mother. Some of the recordings hold songs sung by her mother, and some hold her mother reading a fairytale.

โ€ขBrush - Even though she has passed, it doesn't hold any less sentimental value. Her sister passed away when Serenity was 13, and ever since then Serenity kept her sister's brush.

โ€ขPhone - This one is a tad obvious. Serenity never leaves to go anywhere without her phone.

โ€ขPhoto of Her Family - Serenity always has a photo of her family with her, just to have something to remember them with.

โ€ขFirst Aid Kit - Serenity keeps a first aid kit with her because she is incredibly clumsy, and often gets cuts.

ImageImage

Least Favorite Items;

โ€ขStack of Homework - No need for an explanation.

โ€ขImage of Her Father - Her parents split up, and Serenity's father gave up on the family and left.
The problem is, Serenity's mother was only being supported by Joe (Serenity's father), who had a full time job. Serenity's mother could not work because she had to take care of the family.

ImageImage

Art;

Drawing by me! <3

ImageImage
Last edited by niki on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:52 am, edited 8 times in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fateful Day

Postby niki » Tue May 12, 2020 2:08 pm

The Fateful Day wrote:Serenity blinked carefully, sitting up slowly and yawning.
She stretched out her paws and got up, her tail slinking behind her softly as she stalked over to her dresser.
She dragged her claws through her mop of hair, flinching as she caught a few knots.
She picked up the brush and stroked her hair a few times before putting it back down and opening her door, the fresh morning air filtering through the kitchen window and blowing into her face.

Silverware lay on the chilly marble counter as she opened a cabinet, pulling out a box of stale cereal and pouring it into the bowl.
She grabbed the milk from her almost empty fridge and poured it into her cereal.

A bird pecked at the screen on her window as she went to sit down, pulling a spoon from the drawer and placing it into her cereal with a plop.

She purred in satisfaction as she picked up the spoon, taking a bite of cereal and looking around.

The wall paper shimmered in the sun, and a cool breeze found its way through the home as she ate.

She finished her breakfast and stuck the bowl in the sink, then slunk over to the couch and grabbed the remote, flicking it on and watching as a frantic news reported spoke,

"Today, we are live at the scene where 1 of 154 dangerous gang members have been caught. Currently we do not know the where-abo-"

She pressed the power button once again, turning off the TV.
"It's all garbage," She grumbled, a pang of annoyance hiding in her voice.
She threw the remote back down onto the couch and walked back to her room, where she threw on a coat.

"Not letting some random garbage stop me from working," She added, leaving her home and locking the door behind her.
Last edited by niki on Tue May 19, 2020 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Job

Postby niki » Wed May 13, 2020 2:53 pm

The Job wrote:Serenity entered the gates of the cemetery and breathed in softly, the damp air sending shivers down her spine.

"You came"

Serenity whipped around to see a Kalon wearing a dark hood and a sinister expression.

"How else would I be making money?" She asked jokingly, setting her bag down.

The man did not reply.

"Anyways, where do I start working?" Serenity said to break the silence, a awkward grin on her face.

"Start by shoveling more dirt onto the graves. We've experienced a grave robbings recently, but don't do that empty grave over there. We have someone who is coming in later to burry something." The man replied, turning around and fumbling with something in-between his paws.

Serenity grabbed a shovel and began putting dirt on the graves, yawing as the morning air washed over her face.

"What next?" Serenity asked, wiping sweat off of her muzzle as she set down the shovel next to the man.

He turned around and shoved the item into his coat pocket and gave her the next task.

"Polish the gravestones. Including that empty one over there," He said.

Serenity nodded and proceeded to do so, finally finishing with the empty one. She acknowledged a beautiful willow standing tall above the emptied grave.

"What next?" Serenity asked, still facing the grave.

"Say goodbye."

"What?-"

CLANG!

---

The air became heavy, the figure towering over Serenity.
He pulled out a journal from his coat pocket and began to write,

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ. ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ. ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ.
Last edited by niki on Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6 Feet Under

Postby niki » Tue May 19, 2020 3:46 am

6 Feet Under wrote:
Serenity woke up with a start, her back stiff as she opened her eyes.
Jet black darkness struck her senses useless, as she couldn't see anything besides wood.

She opened her eyes wide, then started to yell.

"Let me out!! You hear me?? I said let me out!!"

She tried to push the wood cover off of herself, but just phased through.
She was now peeking her head through a thick layer of dirt, looking into the cemetery where she once started her job.

"Woah... What just happened?." She asked, shock now setting in.

Transparent figures rose above the now empty graves, each with either horns or wings.

Serenity blinked a few times, trying to figure out if this was some silly dream.
This is some weird dream. I know how this works. I'll pinch myself and wake up.
Serenity pinched herself, then flinched.

Not a dream.

Last edited by niki on Tue May 19, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just a Soul

Postby niki » Tue May 19, 2020 4:37 am

Just a Soul wrote:Serenity managed to phase fully out of the dirt, and she turned around to see what she came out of.

R.I.P
Serenity Holiss

She stepped back, face twisting with anger.

"AUGH! WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE. FANTASTIC." She shouted, punching the grave.
Her fist went completely through the tomb.

She closed her eyes and calmed herself down, now turning back around to see hundreds of souls staring at her.

"Are you okay?" One sputtered, worried as if Serenity was going to attack them.

She looked at them, noticing shock settling on their face.

"She has horns and wings!" Another shouted, both confused and terrified.

"I have what?" She asked, looking at her back.

Sure enough, she had two light blue wings folded neatly against her back, and two ram-like horns curling around her ears.

"Can someone PLEASE give me SOME SORT of explanation?!" She groaned, swiping her paws over her face in exhaustion.
Last edited by niki on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stranger

Postby niki » Tue May 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Stranger wrote:

A strange figure pushed their way through the crowd of murmuring souls, a calm smile on their face.

At this point, Serenity was filled with rage.
Just when she thought things were looking up for her, they were really just looking down.

"Serenity, you must come to terms with your anger. Take a moment to think about everything that makes you who you are." The voice said smoothly, sitting down.

Serenity looked at the stranger, confused.
Who does this person think they are? Didn't even introduce themself, just pranced in here and told me to chill out. she thought.

"Who are you?" She asked, anger almost dripping from her words.

The person's eyes widened in response, surprised that the girl in front of them had such a temper.

"I am Lucius Mars. The protector." he said.

"Listen- I need to get home. If you can't help me, I will do it myself." Serenity snapped, clenching her fists once again.

One of the spirits behind Lucius shook their head in disapproval, but quickly stopped when Serenity gave them a look.

"See, child, I cannot do that. If you are here, you stay here." Lucius said once again, a calm tone finally settling back in after the confrontation.

With a purr, Lucius turned around the walked back through the crowd, disappearing into a cluster of curious Kalons.
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me