FeralHeart?

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

FeralHeart?

Postby Harvestera » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:38 am

I'm hoping maybe people will remember the game FeralHeart. Albeit, it was much less of a game and moreso an open world chatroom where you could make a canine/feline avatar. It was like THE place for wolf pack and warrior cat RPs. I always loved the visual elements-- you could emote, make your own world to RP in, and the whole thing had a lot of customizing elements.

I used to enjoy the map building aspect of it, for those that remember. I never did get a large scale group going back then, but I'd make worlds to show to my friends and we'd have a blast running around in them. I downloaded a LOT of assets at one point-- some old buildings that I chucked into a server to give it a post-apocalyptic vibe. I also just thought it was cool having building options as opposed to just caves.

I don't really know what happened, but FeralHeart seemed to just... vanish one day. Like, it just stopped working. At least, that's just from what I remember-- it's been years. I've heard people say it still exists, kind of-- The game got new servers and has been brought back by some of the older admins/mods. Still need to look into it, but I'm curious to see if anyone remembers it in it's prime and if they might even still play it in it's rewritten(?) state.
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•☾ ☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•
Harvest | She/They
•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•☾ ☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•

Dragons Den Dragons
ImageImageImageImage
Harvestera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FeralHeart?

Postby Lou25 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:32 pm

I LOVED FeralHeart!! I played in it prime!! It was literally my reason for living there for a hot minute lmao!!!
Lou25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paintedbythewind » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:57 pm

I was on FeralHeart for years! I'd say the same amount of time I've been on CS for. In a similar fashion though about the same time I stopped being active on CS I stopped being active on FH. Then when I came back to FH it was different.

So FeralHeart is still up and running, but you're right; all the maps are different now. Some still have the same names (e.g. Fluorite Plains) but the actual map itself is remodelled.

I don't mind the new stuff, it's pretty cool I guess, and you can still have all the downloadable maps like before the revamp. The community is different though, and I think there's much fewer players. Roleplays and things are different too, even just the way they advertise them!

I think new FeralHeart is still good, it's just different, but it's TOO different for me. I have too much nostalgia for old FH that new FH doesn't do anything for me anymore. I've tried to see if anyone has the old maps as a downloadable content thing but I don't think so, at least not what I can find.
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiendish » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:45 pm

OMG yes!! Loved FH. Map-building was especially awesome. I would have thought your post apocalyptic map was the coolest thing ever (and then crashed because my computer couldn't handle it lol).
I stopped playing right before there was a lot of drama around the moderation sort of going on a power trip... kind of glad for that tbh. There were definitely fewer people online around then.
i am the trashman guardian of the trash
(yes i know it is MARCH now)
fiendish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Scruffy:. » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:49 pm

Is FeralHeart unleased the new one? The graphics look significantly better, but it won't beat the nostalgia of the original
.:Scruffy:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Circle » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:10 pm

I loved FeralHeart! Used to play it so much in it's prime. I've heard of the remastered(?) version and also a game by a similar name that is pretty much FH? But I haven't looked into nor played them. I miss the game in it's hype!
Hey there! I have nothing fancy but I'm Circle. I'm a tropical houseplant attendant and I enjoy puns and playing video games when I am not drawing or playing D&D with friends. I'm also awkward so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you are interested in this game, please use my referral! In-Game User: Circle
Horse Isle 3: Infinite Wilds
Circle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me