Pocket Puma Pets

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Pocket Puma Pets

Postby sannarra » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:51 am

Hiya guys! My main site is Pocket Puma Pets and I know a lot from there play here but we're always looking for new users for our community!

It's a cat breeding game with a lot of different features; we have 6 different breeds, tons of markings and evolutions, 'paradigms' that are colorful patterns that you can use instead of colors for your markings, breeding addons that can completely change the colors of the kitten you expect!

You can dress up your pumas in all kinds of different ways, we have tons of items and the count is rising constantly

We have themed festivals which release new items, a profile game and usually fun raffles and games through it!

We have games to play, from Mah Jong to just a click-to-win games, Quests and more shiny new stuff on the way!

Campaigns, community-wide events that everyone profits from! All for one and one for all kinda thing!

Our community is vastly smaller, but it is one of the most lovely communities, everyone is sweet and kind and ready to shower new members in gifts, especially our chatters on the discord server, they also help out around with CS stuff!

If you decide to join, poke me on there, #10399 Flooffy and I will be glad to show you around!
sannarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Puma Pets

Postby PastelDog » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:05 pm

I just joined and it's a small but wonderful community. Definitely deserves more attention.
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery