No
54%
I just wanted to vote
33%

Total votes : 52

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V12]

Postby dimi. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 am

~Soulscar~ wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Has anyone figured out where the Rare Item Monday item is? I've looked in every single shop and haven't found it. Maybe they forgot to add it?

I saw one of those little golden notifications that pops up randomly in the game, and it said that today's rare item was a rare spooky cat hat, I believe it's one of the ones they always put out on Halloween. I too haven't seen it in normal shops, but have you checked the conservation museum? They usually sell hats of that style in there, so maybe it's in that shop.

It is in Epic Wonders <3
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:11 am

dimi. wrote:
~Soulscar~ wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Has anyone figured out where the Rare Item Monday item is? I've looked in every single shop and haven't found it. Maybe they forgot to add it?

I saw one of those little golden notifications that pops up randomly in the game, and it said that today's rare item was a rare spooky cat hat, I believe it's one of the ones they always put out on Halloween. I too haven't seen it in normal shops, but have you checked the conservation museum? They usually sell hats of that style in there, so maybe it's in that shop.

It is in Epic Wonders <3

It wasn't in any of the shops this morning, that's why I was confused. I'm guessing they were just late with adding it in or something.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:22 am

I went to epic wonders to get the RIM and someone said "rim on trade be fair!!" and since im nm I couldn't buy it, so I sent a trade, two older RIMS and they declined and said "add 3 more plz" and I said "uh no? im being generous with 2" and then they tried to get my Television, masterpiece, and lion's mane over and over. sometimes this game really makes me sad. edit: they started asking for a spike for it (:
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:16 pm

a r i e s wrote:I went to epic wonders to get the RIM and someone said "rim on trade be fair!!" and since im nm I couldn't buy it, so I sent a trade, two older RIMS and they declined and said "add 3 more plz" and I said "uh no? im being generous with 2" and then they tried to get my Television, masterpiece, and lion's mane over and over. sometimes this game really makes me sad. edit: they started asking for a spike for it (:

but,, why didnt you block them if it annoyed you? blocking people will prevent them from sending trades too.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 pm

invincible llama wrote:
a r i e s wrote:I went to epic wonders to get the RIM and someone said "rim on trade be fair!!" and since im nm I couldn't buy it, so I sent a trade, two older RIMS and they declined and said "add 3 more plz" and I said "uh no? im being generous with 2" and then they tried to get my Television, masterpiece, and lion's mane over and over. sometimes this game really makes me sad. edit: they started asking for a spike for it (:

but,, why didnt you block them if it annoyed you? blocking people will prevent them from sending trades too.

I didn't even know it stopped them from sending trades. I literally only thought it stopped jags and from seeing their messages. I was already in my den when they were spamming me so blocking wasn't really in my mind at the moment, It didn't annoy me, Never said it did =w= Spamming never really did bother me it just made me kinda sad since this game really changed since i was a kid and the only things that people were trying to overprice for were fox hats and worns
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 pm

What is it with this rim though. A user sat there asking for a worn for it. I told them it wasnt worth anything yet since it is still in the shop all day but they yelled "It has a rare tag" and then went to another server to continue advertising.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Geowlett wrote:What is it with this rim though. A user sat there asking for a worn for it. I told them it wasnt worth anything yet since it is still in the shop all day but they yelled "It has a rare tag" and then went to another server to continue advertising.

I think part of the reason people are being so weird about this one is because, like I mentioned earlier, it didn't show up in the shops until later in the day.

Mostly though I think it's just because some people are weird. lol

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:26 am

Geowlett wrote:What is it with this rim though. A user sat there asking for a worn for it. I told them it wasnt worth anything yet since it is still in the shop all day but they yelled "It has a rare tag" and then went to another server to continue advertising.

well, in short, supply and demand. a lot of people wanted it and since a bunch of people didnt know where it was they took advantage of this to get something they wanted- besides, they aren't hurting anybody, so it doesn't really matter xD

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 am

@above conversation

I'd like to chime in if that's alright! ^.^

I think the reason this RIM is making people act a little funny in terms of trading is because, not only did people not know where it is, but it's technically apart of the "Happy Cat Hat" family now. The Leap Year Cat Hat is pretty popular from what I've seen, so the fact that this is Spooky Happy Cat Hat kind of puts it a little more in demand with people? I could be totally wrong, but this is just a simple observation.

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 am

Okay, so like, I was in the township when I see this Arctic wold advertising a trade, which was more of a scam but tried to act dumb to get out of it. So, here is what happened:

*In Jamaa Township*
Arctic wolf: "Trade me! Rare Bepper hats on trade, worth a black long each!"
*Has store bought furry hats of different colours on trade, not even a magenta one which is actually the one Bepper wears*
Me: "Um excuse me, but those aren't worth a black long. They are from the store in Mt.Shiveer, they aren't rare."
Me: "Um, hello? I just told you those aren't worth black longs, you're trading unfairly."
Arctic wolf: "Trade me! are Bepper hats on trade, worth a black long each!"
Me: "Are you serious? Those are worth virtually nothing, they are in stores! It's not even the same colour as Beppers!"
Me: *has had enough at this point* "Okay, wow, just wow. Ignore me and continue your little scam? Okay great."
Me: Don't listen to *insert username here* they are trying to scam you people!"
Arctic wolf: "OMG what y r u being so rude? I'm just trying to trad omg"
Me: "I am telling people you're trying to scam them, because you are."
Arctic wolf: "OMG I am not! Besides u have no proof"
Me: "Actually I do, if you just look in the chat history you'll see what you've been saying."
Arctic wolf: "no it prooves nothing"
Me: "How does it prove nothing? It's showing what you've said next to your username!"
Arctic wolf: "That's jus u, other ppl might see nothin"
Random Falcon: "Actually yeah we can see it too, you are being unfair in your trade"
Random bunny: "Me too even though I'm a non member and don't have history chat I have seen you shouting it for a while"
Me: "Exactly, thank you!"
Arctic wolf: "Well I didn't know bc my buddy said they were worth black longs bc they were a Bepper item"
Me: "Bepper has a different type of furry hat. Hers is magenta, which actually makes it worth a black long. Yours are store bought and worth no more than a rim."
Arctic wolf: "Well it might have been my little bro bc I was afk so ye"
Me: "Wait, so now you're using your brother to try and get out of the situation?"
Arctic wolf: "well it could have been, or *My username* could have hacked me, I can't remember"
Me: "What? So now, you try and accuse me of hacking you to say this stuff. Why would I? I'm the one calling you out for it!"
Arctic wolf: "well like idk maybe if was u, or my bro. Idk lol"
Me: "What kind of answer is that?"
Arctic wolf: "..."
Me: "Are you done now? Can I go back to enjoying my afternoon? Or are you going to continue to try and trick people into trading you unfairly?"
Arctic wolf: "..." *leaves*

So yeah, this person was basically using an AJ YouTuber to get rares, by scamming people who didn't know any better. Of course, nobody actually us this stupid and didn't trade them. Sorry this was long, but my god I couldn't help myself in sharing this little experience. And if the messages seem too long for normal aj message length, that's because some I did little - for at the end of my line to continue it in another message.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me