•▶▶Avalchem: Homepage

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

•▶▶Avalchem: Homepage

Postby avalchem » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 am

༼ _ ༻ ☀ ༺ _ ༽

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
【w】【e】【l】【c】【o】【m】【e】

| Trade | Auction | Pound |

Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to talk!

ριииє∂ иєωѕ

Pinned News wrote:Officially opened up a pound! Planning on giving out a list during our next opening! Don't forget to donate!

ιnтro

Hi there! I'm a middle-school girl from the Bay Area. I competitively do math, and a training (hopefully to-be) competitive coder. I'm hoping to get into role-playing, but with my extensive schedule, I don't think that's possible.

Just to clarify, I am very straight, not transgender, and Asian.

noт-ѕo-newвιe gυιde

I'm fully aware that there are a multitude of other threads explaining this, but I noticed a common trend where the players who are somewhat experienced, but are unfamiliar with various terms exclusive to CS are left to figure out their own devices. Please PM me if you need any specific help, but here's list of links I found especially useful, compiled together for your convenience:

What is a "list"?

What is an UR pet?

I need help on BBCode?

I need help on a trade. Where do I request help?

gιғт wall

I realized that I received many gifts, and I may have gifted you back or sent my appreciation. I didn't put any names here, as to protect their privacy, but I just wanted to say, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE COMMUNITY POSITIVELY. ALL OF YOU DESERVE A GIFT. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE IMPACTED ME POSITIVELY. THANK YOU.

ρεт ρεεvε: яαηт

Fair-trade Forum
If you're unsure of a trade's value, ask the thread. That's the purpose of it. But I see too many instances, especially during auctions, when players "auto" the auction, or they offer many "boosters", but the auctioneer ends up asking on the fair-trade forum which bid is of the highest value. This isn't fair to your bidders. They traded what they thought you wanted specifically, but in the end you just wanted the trade with the highest value. This instance also translates to trading. More often than not, a player will take days to reply, only to edit the trade requesting an add because an inexperienced player told them that it wasn't fair. In these instances, I will just cancel the trade. If you are one of these people, don't bother trading me.

Showcasing
Showcasing is one of my biggest pet peeves, right next to using the fair trade forum to dictate their trades. Nobody cares what pets you have, unless they will end up owning it. I don't mind if you showcase a pet you're especially proud of on your signature, but for the love of god, if it's not for trade, lock your group. If it's in an unlocked group, I don't care what that minuscule text says on your trade rules, I don't care about the "NEFT, OFFER = FOE, SHOWCASE ONLY"; I will offer for it. You put it up for trade. You deal with the consequences.Stop wasting others' time.

fυи fα¢тѕ

•I have never adopted a rare from the pound
•I haved traded with Rasputin the most
•My dreamie is the Cerberus
•I successfully hoarded 300 munchkins for an August PPS lion (it's harder than you think! I drained many hours, rares, and lists!)
•I hoard monkeys for my own purpose, mostly because it is my Chinese (lunar calendar) zodiac
•If you've noticed, I have never made a drawing in the Oekaki board. Funny thing is that in school, I'm considered great at art, but on here, (and on DA), I'm trash.
Last edited by avalchem on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 am, edited 11 times in total.
avalchem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•▶▶Pound Coming Soon?

Postby avalchem » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 am

Homepage News wrote:I'm considering making a Pound, somewhat similar to the Legendary Pound, except with more frequent openings? What do you guys think?
Last edited by avalchem on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
avalchem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •▶▶Pound Coming Soon?

Postby avalchem » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:48 am

avalchem wrote:
Homepage News wrote:I'm considering making a Pound, somewhat similar to the Legendary Pound, except with more frequent openings? What do you guys think?
avalchem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •▶▶Pound Coming Soon?

Postby avalchem » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 am

avalchem wrote:
avalchem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me