UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby noctonia » Thu May 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Why did you chose your username?: Because I love the dwarf planet, Pluto, and Opal is the birthday stone thingy for October and I'm born in October so I put those two together and BAM! PlutonianOpal.
Share a little something about yourself: I like watching Studio C videos, I know how two speak two languages fluently and I don't like marshmallows.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: So I can know what it feels like to own a main list. I'm still pretty new but I know what lists are, and plus, it's cute!
What are your plans?: For the future? Or for the UR Tiger? For the future, I haven't really decided yet. I currently just want to focus on my education and have fun with my friends. For the Tiger, I just want to keep it for while so I can cherish that moment.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play FlightRising and that's about it.
Other: Thank you for this very generous opportunity and I hope you have a lovely day and please do not forget me or anyone else who is entering! Thank you again and good luck to everyone!
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Hey! I’m unlitstars. This is
getting random already. Anyway, the
suits of cards are links to my friends
and my sister.

I do write and code a bit when I
have time. My signature is devoted
to Kaitou Kid. He’s an...let’s just say...
interesting character.
╚═══════════════════════════╝
ImageImageImage
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
ImageiiiImage
noctonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain;; » Thu May 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Why did you chose your username?:Because i love lions!
Share a little something about yourself: Im a Australian teenage girl in college, i have 2 dogs & 3 fish c:
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Its been my dreamie ever since i have joined CS but its really hard to get and ect so this would be a big honored if i won <3
What are your plans?:Ill be keep the UR Tiger forever and love it forever xD
Do you play another game/deviantart?: no sorry :c
Other: Thanks so much for this opportunity, you are really kind doing something like this! :)
Last edited by Rain;; on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

,x,xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxLove Is Love
x,,,x Be who you want to be -
x,x,xbe free in your own skin,
x,,xbe liberated and
and tempting
x,,x feel beautiful, and
xx,xdo what you want to do
x,x,without judgement.
x,x,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx❝ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
,xLove
x,Love is love
,xBe Who You Are

xxxxxxxxxxx
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
My GameTrade Mecredit

Rain;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triple decker bus » Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 pm

I would like to enter this giveaway please!!!

Why did you chose your username?: My friends called me Clairey Beary when I was 10 and it stuck. That was definitely an easy name to remember. Also, ever since I was young, I found that the number "3" was always my lucky number. Therefore, I put everything together with 3 3s, which ended up with ClaireyBeary333
Share a little something about yourself:I'm from Singapore and I'm Chinese so I speak both Chinese and English. When I was about 6, I used to learn Japanese but I forgot most of it. I also keep 2 budgies at home, Leo and Emma :)
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I just started playing CS this year. So, I don't have awesome pets or what and I don't get ultra rare or aweshumn guys. If I get it (I have like a one in a million chance but oh well), It is probably going to be my aweshumnest pet ever and my first omg so rare pet and my first UR pet.
What are your plans?: Make an awesome new group for it. Why not? And then NEFT it. Then lock the group. And finally dress it up. :)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play a lot of other games, mainly Flight Rising and Roblox. And guess what my usernames are? All ClaireyBeary333 as well >-<
Other: Thank you so muchhhhh!!! I realised that after so long, I still don't understand how people give away such aweshumn pets but thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!
^ old username

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 200 people.
I have received 85 gifts.
I have nuked 139 people.
I have received 28 nukes.
I have won 12 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

^2020 I PEAKED but I am no longer active
triple decker bus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee ♥ » Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Why did you chose your username?:
as you can see, my username is ⁂★ ₩arrior ₡ats ★⁂, i chose it as i completely love warrior cats! i have read 7 books so fair and am obsessed with them :D my favourite warrior cats are spottedleaf, silverstream and sandstorm.
Share a little something about yourself:
I am aussie girl who loves sport such as rollerblading, ice-skating, rock climbing, trampolining, netball, softball, teeball and soccer only to name a few.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
I know it is the best pet on this game along with the sunjewel but the reason i want it the most is because of its design!
What are your plans?:
I have in mind an awesome dress up for it, i have some nice flowers too which would go well with them as well. I would name it ₮ł₲ɆⱤ and probably keep it for a bit, then auction it. I mean, it would be crazy to keep a pet forever and let it collect dust. i am sure if i trade it away i will give it a new nice home :)
Do you play another game/deviantart?:
I play egg cave
Other:
Even though i know i probably won't win, i'd just like to say that i have never seen any chicken smoothie user do a giveaway like this, you are the most kindest person i have ever met. also i have made a banner to advertise!

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3454077][IMG]http://mbmfiles.com/May2017/170511-pZ9w3ENHHA8x.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ
ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴏɴᴇ,
xxxTʜᴀᴛ’s ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
xxxxxxxxxxxɪs ᴍᴀɴᴜғᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxғʀᴏᴍ ʟ̢̺̦ɪ͕̦͉ᴇ̫̦̠s͕͇̙. ❞

𝖠
𝖭
𝖳
𝖨
𝖯
𝖠
𝖳
𝖧
𝖸
x

x
𝖶
𝖮
𝖱
𝖫
𝖣

xxxxxxxlフォニイlxxxxxxx
xxxhi! I'm bee & I'd love
xito make friends w/ similar
xxxinterests!! feel free to
xxxxsend me a dm :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
l︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

bee ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Budgie~ » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Why did you chose your username?:I chose my username because I love the season winter and I just came up wit the number I found that they fitted best.
Share a little something about yourself:I live in Australia and I love cats, tigers and dogs.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It would be my every first OMGSR!!!
What are your plans?:Keeping Ur tiger.(if I win) X3
Do you play another game/deviantart?:no
Other:thank you!
Budgie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeleron » Fri May 12, 2017 4:25 am

Why did you chose your username?: Aeleron -8 years ago I first played a online game, and I wanted to create a unique and cool name, im using the same name until this day for all of my games c:

Share a little something about yourself:im from Germany, I Like cows and I work as private singing teacher :3

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: the UR tiger is known as the pages most popular pet and I want it so I can offer it for special items im searching for in order to get a complete item collection :3

What are your plans?: dress it up nicely and enjoy it until I found someone who gives me a semi custom item for it :3

Do you play another game/deviantart?: im on flight rising, Jade dynasty, League of Legends, Furaffinity, Skyrim and Heroes of the Storm

Other: Thank you for this giveaway! of course good luck to everyone and please continue on deviantart, your art is gorgeous :3
Aeleron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Fri May 12, 2017 4:42 am

So, as you can see, my username here is kee. Kee has been a nickname of mine since I was about nine or ten years old. My best friend's nephew used to call me Kee when he was young because he couldn't pronounce my actual name correctly. (Stuff like that is difficult for two year olds). Somehow, the name just stuck and my cousin and other friends started calling me it too. So, after a few years on this site, I decided I wanted to change my username. I experimented with a few different things; Forever Laugh, sherlock., and elf. being a few; but finally decided I wanted a username that encompassed my childhood nickname. I wanted to use Kee, but unfortunately someone had already had that as their username. I didn't want to not have a username including kee so I added a period at the end, something I had done with other usernames of mine in the past. Now that I've had this username for a few years, I really do love it, and I think I like it better with the period than I would have without it, and don't plan on changing it anytime soon, or at all. I really do like it. XD

I'm an American girl living a normal, everyday life. My nickname is Kee, or Squid, but you can also call me Sir if you'd like. Weird, I know, but it's a nickname I got few years ago after some of my friends and I watched the anime Hellsing and it just stuck. I'm blonde, not very tall, and have blue eyes. I have one sibling who I actually get along quite well with. We like a lot of the same TV shows so that helps, especially Parks and Rec. Since the summer, he's watched it about 27 times all the way through. It's actually really ridiculous. He's also super annoying sometimes though, but I guess that's just how brothers are. XD He sings constantly, and actually has conversations with me in song. It's not amusing at all.
---
I spend a lot of the rest of my time playing sports. I've played soccer since I was 5, but I don't really enjoy it anymore. It's not exciting enough, and I don't particularly like my coach, but I've stuck with it every year. And, I finally earned a spot as a starter even though my coach seemed to favor other players over me on my team! It was a huge accomplishment for me and I'm very happy about it. I also started playing rugby my freshman year. Rugby is by far my favorite sport and I hope to keep playing in the future. It's really a family sport for my family and I. My dad and uncle have both played for decades and now my cousins and I play as well. But, we've also been going to our dads' games since we were little so we've always been around the sport. It's really amazing and I highly suggest watching a match or two if you ever get the chance. (It's going to be in the Olympics this year so everyone should have a chance to watch some. c;) I also love the sport of tennis. I can't actually play, I'm quite horrendous at it, but I do love watching it! It's one of my mom's favorite sports so whenever there's a tournament going on somewhere in the world there's a match on the TV at my house. I'm sure I've been watching matches since I was an infant but, I can't remember back that far of course. However, I do vividly remember the first ever match I actually watched. I was 5 years old and I was watching one of Roger Federer's matches at the US Open in 2003. I started rooting for him right away and he actually ended up winning. From that match on, he quickly became my favorite player and he still is to this day. I hope to meet him one day but, for now, I'll have to settle with the 3 times I've seen him play live at the US Open. Going to those matches were truly a dream come true for me.
---
I love reading, it's one of my favorite things to do. One of my cousins and I read a lot of the same books so we discuss them with one another all the time. Our favorite author is Sherrilyn Kenyon. She's written so many books I don't think I'll ever be able to read all of them but of the ones I have read, I've loved every word. Mostly, I've read her series called The League. Each book is centered around a different character, which I think is great because you can read them out of order if you wanted to. (All that's spoiled by doing this is who gets married who). Basically, these books are about a group of assassins in a group called the Sentella. It then follows how they defeat the bad guy, get over their hatred for their love interest, and eventually fall in love with said person. Each book follows virtually the same pattern, so once you read one you've read them all, but I still continue to read them regardless. I would definitely suggest them, but they are adult books and do have some adult stuff in them. (I have no idea how old you are but, they're still good. >.<).
My favorite book series is Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I've read the books in that series so many times the cover and summaries are rubbing off the back of my personal copies. It's gotten to the point where I can't read the covers anymore. These books are great and I would suggest checking them out of you never have. There's four books in the series, and they're kind of long, but they are definitely worth the time. They follow a human boy named Ethan and a castor girl named Lena. They both live in the same small town and the series progresses through their relationship and sacrifices they have to make for the greater good. There's also a movie called Beautiful Creatures that's based on the first book, but it's seriously terrible. If you've never seen it, don't. It's not worth it. My cousin and I went to see it the day it came out and complained about it the entire time. It wasn't good. The only thing I thought that they did well was the casting of the character, Malcolm. Still, read the books.
I also love the Shadowhunters books by Cassandra Clare. These include her series The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, and her newest series, The Dark Artifices. I started reading these books when I was in eighth grade after I received Clockwork Prince, the first book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, for Christmas. I probably read it in two days or so, and just had to read the second one. I went to the library to get it, and, since someone had it checked out, went and bought it myself since I couldn't wait the few days for it to be returned. I them read it all day the next day during my class trip and finished it that day. It was amazing, but I then had to wait a few years for the next one to be released. In the mean time, I started The Mortal Instruments. These books to were amazing. I read each in only a few days, but had a wait two years for the fifth and sixth to come out to read them since I started reading them before th series was finished. I have since bought the newest book Lady Midnight of The Dark Artificies series but I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet. I really want to, but I've been so busy, but I know it's amazing, even though I haven't started it yet.
My favorite single book, without a series, is called Shine by Lauren Myracle. It's a beautiful but also very sad book. If you ever happen to have the time to read it, I highly suggest it. It's a mystery about a young boy, Patrick, and his best friend Cat. It's follows Cat and her investigation of Patrick's assault. She tries to discover who is responsible, since no one else is, and why it was done to him. It was a very inspiring book, and I think it had a very important message. If you actually decided to read one of these books, I would definitely pick this one. It may not be the most popular book, but it most certainly should be, and I still think it's worth reading.
In addition to reading, I also really enjoy writing. I don't do any writing officially, it's just for my own pleasure, but I still really enjoy it. Mainly, I write poems and songs but I'm also in the middle of writing a fanfiction. It's not yet done but I have gotten pretty far with it. It's a fanfic about Legolas and one of my OCs, Cayllen. She has long red hair, magestic braids, and is of course destined to be with Legolas! If I actually had the ability to draw, I would include a picture of her, but I literally might be the worst drawer on planet earth. XD I think I've written somewhere over 50,000 words in total so I'm very proud of it so far!
---
I also wanted to tell you some more random information about myself, in case it interested you, but didn't want to bore you with more long blocks of texts. (I love writing long blocks of text but figured you had A LOT of other forms to read and thought I'd make it a little bit easier on you). So, I shall put down some random facts about me in list form. (Yay for bullet-pointed lists!)
Miscellaneous Stuff;
*I'm a vegetarian
*My favorite color is blue
*I love sheep, bumble bees, and cats
*I have four cats
*I hate the cold. I really hate it, and I have bad circulation in my fingers and toes so they turn white and/or purple sometimes.
*Peanut butter is life. It's delicious and I love it so much.
*My favorite food is pizza
*Top three favorite CS pets; joker dog, ur tiger dog, ur butterfly wolf
I seriously love Tom Odell. He's my favorite singer and I am so excited for his new album coming out this spring. (I'll mention him later but he deserves to be mentioned twice because he's so amazing and I love him. If you've never listened to his music, do it. He has a beautiful voice and he's a great piano player.)
---
I also have a huge obsession with a few different shows, movies, characters, artists, and songs. So that this doesn't go on forever, I'll just list them to make it easier. c:
TV shows;
*Criminal Minds
*The Blacklist
*Sherlock
*Supernatural
*Doctor Who
*Arrow
*Daredevil
*Leverage
*Firefly
*Bones
*Quantico
*Vikings
*Halt and Catch Fire
*Parks and Recreation
*The Office
Movies;
*Lord of the Rings
*The Hobbit
*V for Vendetta
*Kingsman: The Secret Service
*The Golden Compass
Characters;
*Legolas_Lord of the Rings
*Spencer Reid_Criminal Minds
*Eliot Spencer_Leverage
*Eggsy Unwin_Kingsman
*Castiel_Supernatural
*River Song_Doctor Who
Artists;
*Tom Odell
*James Bay
*Ed Sheeran
*Train
*Snow Patrol
*Phillip Phillips
*Florida Georgia Line
Songs;
*Weathered_Jack Garratt
*Beautiful Drug_Zac Brown Band
*She's Not Me_Zara Larsson
*Nothin' Like You_Dan + Shay
*Renegades_X Ambassadors
*Give it All_Train
*Confession_Florida Georgia Line
*When We Were Young_Adele
*Little Things_One Direction
*Riser_Dierks Bentley
*The Fault in Our Stars_Troye Sivan
*I'm to Blame_Kip Moore
*Light_Sleeping at Last
*Talk_Kodaline
*I See Love_Passenger
*The Parting Glass_Celtic Woman
*Photograph_Ed Sheeran
*Baptisms_Radical Face
*You Want to Make a Memory_Jon Bon Jovi
*Running for You_Kip Moore
*H.O.L.Y._Florida Georgia Line
*Mayday_Cam
*Brother_NEEDTOBREATHE
*Fix_Chris Lane
*Humble and Kind_Tim McGraw
*Sparrow_Tom Odell
*Castaway_Zac Brown Band
*Badlands_Bruce Springsteen
*Cecilia and the Satellite_Andrew McMahon
*Most of James Bay's music
*And every single song by Tom Odell
I don't expect you to listen to all of these songs. I know you're going to be very busy reading through all of the forms and deciding on the winner so I most likely wouldn't either if I were you. XD But I figured I would add them in case you had never heard of one or more of the songs and wanted to check it (them) out or even if someone else reading through any of the forms did!

I'm going to be honest with you here because I think that's the best thing to do. There's no point in lying. I already have a ur tiger dog on my account. It had been my dream pet for awhile but I got lucky one December 18th about 3 or 4 years ago and I ended up with enough fodder to trade for one. Ever since then, I have never even considered trading my girl away. She's my favorite pet on the site so she won't be going anywhere.
I'm sure you're wondering then why I would want to win this pet if I already have one. Well, there are still a lot of pets I'm hoping to trade for on here. To start, I want to complete my store pet and item collections. I'm getting very close with the items, I only have some pieces left of the 09 store tree decoration sets, but the store pets I'm a bit further off. I still have a lot of the most in demand ones to trade for, including the orange cerberus and skelebun. I'm certain that having a ur tiger to use as fodder would help me a lot in these goals of mine. This isn't to say I would have to win this pet to achieve these goals, I do have other pets I can use as fodder, but thus far I have been hopelessly unsuccessful using the fodder I have currently.

What are your plans?:
I suspect you can guess what my answer to this question is from the previous part of the form I just answered, but just in case I will state it here, it is part of the form after all. If I were to win the ur tiger dog, I would trade it away. As I said before, I have one of my account at this time already, so this one would be perfect trade fodder for me. This isn't to say I wouldn't appreciate the tiger dog, I would, especially since it would be of the utmost help to me. As I said, I still have some big CS goals I'm trying to achieve, and this pet would likely allow to finish them. Maybe not the store pet collection so much, though I'm sure I could make a dent into the ones I still need to trade for, but the item collection for sure. Completing my item collection is a goal I started for myself back in 2011, 6 years ago at this point. I am so close now, but the items I'm still missing are a pain and a half to trade for. I'm certain that the tiger dog would finally allow me to achieve this longstanding goal of mine.
I also wanted to say that though I am intending to trade this pet if I win it, that doesn't mean I'll accept just any trade for her. If the trade didn't include what I was looking for, wishlist items and store pets, I would refrain from trading. If I am to win, I'll make sure to use this pet for what I said I would; to achieve my CS goals.

I have an account on deviantart. I haven't been using it as much recently, but I still have an account over there and have for quite awhile. I'll be happy to give you a follow. c: (My DA username is keehale1 so you don't think it's a random person following you.) :clap:

Other:
Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! It isn't every day that a user is willing to do something like this. It is very generous of you and really shows how truly kind you are. I really appreciate the chance and good luck to everyone! 💕
I'm going to be following you on DA, username keehale1, for 5 extra tickets (and because I just want to be friendly and give you another follow).
I would also love to advertise, but I don't have room for it in my siggy. I could put it here though on my trade thread. I put all of my advertisements on the second post of my thread and I do bump it a lot, so I'm sure they get seen. c:

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Fri May 12, 2017 5:28 am

Why did you chose your username?: I chose my name as a rough translation to mouserat in Italian using an online translation of toporatto but using the I instead of the o as I liked it netter xD
Share a little something about yourself: I love rats and mice and own 9 pet rats and even one mouse with a cat thrown in there. I also have two rat tattoos and would love more xD
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: just to say i own a ur tiger dog as its the valuable pet on the site xD
What are your plans?: to eventually trade it off so I can get more list and store rats as I hoard them and want more xD
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I do go on wajas and I also play flight rising and horse land and on occasion I go on eldemore
Other: please enter me I to the contest and thank you for giving everyone an opportunity to enter to win this pet!
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basicc. » Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 am

--
Last edited by basicc. on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
【basicc.
────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi! i'm basicc. (or ash) <3
i've been around for a while, but have only recently come
back to CS again ! feel free to send me trades, message or
invite me to anything warrior cats related!
(っ◔◡◔)っ thank you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilting.rosebud » Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 am

I chose my username because I live in FL and the football team is the "Gators" and also I am a girl so that is the girl part lol.
I play travel volleyball and that takes up most of my time besides school.
I want the UR Tiger because it is an UR/OMGSR which of course is obvious but also because I LOVE the colors and that it has 3 tails !!
What are your plans?:
I will put the pet in my favorites folder and dress it up with tons of items and keep it FOREVER! (WILL NOT TRADE !!!)
No not really, mostly just chicken smoothie.
Other:
Seriously thanks for the opportunity! :D :D :D

x x x x x x
feel free to send me a trade!
i love getting new trades! <3
x x x x x x
wilting.rosebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes