70%
I’m not sure
5%
I need more information
25%

Total votes : 174

Re: Musings.com | New Adoptable Site!

Postby Honorchior » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Super excited to start working with you all! I also can't wait to start this all up!!! Thank you Fallen!! Also I was thinking for an idea like interactions with pets as a feature? I'm not sure of all the things, but my friends get bored of CS because they come for the pets but there isn't much to do with them except dress them up and trade them.

Also you know the coustoms on CS? Well what if for special events or if you guys just feel like it, you could possibly have a sort of special pet or something like that.

Also, are you guys planing on having "rare" and "common" etc pets?

Finally, how would people adopt pets? Would their be annual adoptions, play games to get them, earn coins to get them, etc. I could probably come up with more ideas

I think the biggest question is how similar to CS is this game going to be? I just know I can't wait to play!!!
Fight Cancer wrote:Image
My PH
Honorchior wrote:Hello, I am working on building an
army to fight cancer. Both of my
grandparents on my dad's side
died of cancer and I have a few
friends who are fighting cancer right
now, Please help me reach my goal.
I am in need of Chicken Dollars
for armor, and pets of the same
colors of cancer awareness ribbons.
If you have any, please trade them to
me! Thank you so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Honorchior wrote:Super excited to start working with you all! I also can't wait to start this all up!!! Thank you Fallen!! Also I was thinking for an idea like interactions with pets as a feature? I'm not sure of all the things, but my friends get bored of CS because they come for the pets but there isn't much to do with them except dress them up and trade them.

Also you know the coustoms on CS? Well what if for special events or if you guys just feel like it, you could possibly have a sort of special pet or something like that.

Finally, how would people adopt pets? Would their be annual adoptions, play games to get them, earn coins to get them, etc. I could probably come up with more ideas

I think the biggest question is how similar to CS is this game going to be? I just know I can't wait to play!!!

I was thinking about some of this too! Especially about the rarity system xD
I think that annual adoptions should be held, but maybe users could get them through games, too. Maybe a claw machine or something?
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 pm

MelancholyRat wrote:
Honorchior wrote:Super excited to start working with you all! I also can't wait to start this all up!!! Thank you Fallen!! Also I was thinking for an idea like interactions with pets as a feature? I'm not sure of all the things, but my friends get bored of CS because they come for the pets but there isn't much to do with them except dress them up and trade them.

I think that annual adoptions should be held, but maybe users could get them through games, too. Maybe a claw machine or something?

Oooooo idea!!!

Ok so there could be games maybe and then in the games they can have the chance to earn items for dress up and stuff, and then they can also win "tokens" (rarely) witch they can use in a crank-a-coin thing and in there they can receive common pets, items, and even more possibly, a super rare pet!!!

Oh and there could be different levels of coins. Higher levels have higher chances of getting rarer pets!!!

Uh this is just a theory... I get the feeling it would be really hard to code. 😊
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

I gift a lot of people especially my brother Webedfoot, my best IRL friend Huskyofjoy, and my online friend, Fallen_Angels. Please do not ban any of us!

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Honorchior wrote:
MelancholyRat wrote:

Oooooo idea!!!

Ok so there could be games maybe and then in the games they can have the chance to earn items for dress up and stuff, and then they can also win "tokens" (rarely) witch they can use in a crank-a-coin thing and in there they can receive common pets, items, and even more possibly, a super rare pet!!!

Oh and there could be different levels of coins. Higher levels have higher chances of getting rarer pets!!!

Uh this is just a theory... I get the feeling it would be really hard to code. 😊

that's an awesome idea! although yeah, it probably would be hard to code x3
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Artist Form
Username: CollectorsEdition
Years spent on CS: I believe 5? I joined in 2013 but made a new account in 2014.
Planned time spent on Musings: Like weekly? Maybe every other day.
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Suggestions for species: Sprites and Faeries, Trolls, Yetis
Art Examples: Oh gosh it’ll take me some time to gather examples give me some time haha.

Moderator Form
Years spent on CS: Again, around 5 years.
Planned time spent on Musings: Every other day.
Timezone: Pacific Standard/Daylight
Prior Moderator Experience: Sadly I have had none on any sites, but I have been a thread mod on Sinbreakers Giveaways and a few other threads.
Why should you be a Moderator?: I personally believe I’m very good at following and enforcing rules, but it’s been a dream of mine to be a moderator on any adoptable site, because it’ll make me feel pretty dang proud of myself (I have some self-esteem issues lmao).
What else can you offer to the website?: I have a couple cool layout ideas and such for site navigation (I’ve helped my dad design his website so I have experience) and I find myself to be creative.
Last edited by depressedanonymous, on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

CollectorsEdition wrote:Artist Form
Years spent on CS: I believe 5? I joined in 2013 but made a new account in 2014.
Planned time spent on Musings: Like weekly? Maybe every other day.
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Suggestions for species: Sprites and Faeries, Trolls, Yetis
Art Examples: Oh gosh it’ll take me some time to gather examples give me some time haha.

you're supposed to PM your entry, dear
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Hey CollectorsEdition? You're suppose to PM that to Fallen. 😊
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laikamod » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:22 pm

The hard part I imagine for me to code would be the games, but then again it depends on what kind of games that are suggested. Coding a website is slightly different than coding a game and may require me to learn another coding language, probably HTML5.

So...yeah, what kind of games are you guys thinking?
please do not send me random trades, i will only ignore them!
if i have a pet that you've got your eye on just send a pm to discuss. ;D

toyhouse x pet site dev. x web dev. discussion
Laikamod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honorchior » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 pm

welon wrote:The hard part I imagine for me to code would be the games, but then again it depends on what kind of games that are suggested. Coding a website is slightly different than coding a game and may require me to learn another coding language, probably HTML5.

Hmmmmm, maybe we could have them be sent out on quests with exploration bags for like 6 hours or so and they come back with random stuff?
My PH
me! Thank you so much!

Honorchior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerplunk » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Honorchior wrote:
welon wrote:The hard part I imagine for me to code would be the games, but then again it depends on what kind of games that are suggested. Coding a website is slightly different than coding a game and may require me to learn another coding language, probably HTML5.

Hmmmmm, maybe we could have them be sent out on quests with exploration bags for like 6 hours or so and they come back with random stuff?

hm, maybe. I was thinking something like "help the dragon destroy the castle!" lol
    kerp they/them
    fall enjoyer
    satanist ⚰️
kerplunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me