BronzeHorse | New game in development

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: My new game! (In development)

Postby crystal skies » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:08 pm

This sounds really cool! It's hard to find a good horse game on the internet, so I cannot wait until this is finished.
Good luck <3
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
cinna, she/her
a fan of
persona and
other games!!
carrd
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
crystal skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rick Sanchez » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:09 pm

If you're still looking for artists I would love to become one!
I'm an artist who loves drawing wolves 💗 I have a YouTube channel where I love posting animated storytime videos about my life. It's my dream to one day be an artist or YouTuber as a job.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl-_696l5k3314KJcX7tcw
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simones.arts/
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/pinkqour/

Rick Sanchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June~ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:14 pm

ahhhh your amazing! good luck to everyone on this topic. do you have a link I can use to advertise your topic?
if not it would be a super great idea to make one!
╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝
June~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:14 pm

hi!
i can do some dog drawings if you'd like :3
or i could be a supporter, i would just love to help!
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyersal » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi, I saw you put me on the designers team. That mostly works for me, but I wondered of I could help a bit more with the writing as well? I think I possibly could be a bit more useful there.
The reason I said I can't draw realistic is because I'm not used to computerised art, but I can draw real life if that's any use :lol:
But as I said, I think I may be more useful helping PuppygirlWillow. I love creating written features. I could give you an example of my writing?

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_people.
I have received _19_gifts.

Book Recommendations, because i like them and wanna share :)

• Maze Runner Series // James Dashner
• Pegasus Series // Kate O'Hearn
• Gone Series // Michael Grant
Tyersal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:46 pm

I have always wanted a horse game that involves proper breeding! How are you going to make the foal generator work and is it going to involve genetics? If you want Ideas for colors to include then just ask, I feel ripped off with some games where they only have a few horses colors to choose from especially with paints when they only have 1 tri color paint design instead of a few unique ones! I feel that you should change the model just slightly depending on each breed like change the face shape and hoof sizes for clydies/ shires and arabians. I also think that ponies should have a different model as well as the current one wouldn't look right. These are just some suggestions!

Also, is the game going to be free because if it is then I am definatly interested in joining!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm

gooxen wrote:Will there be different breeds of pony?

Yes! Currently the planned pony breeds are welsh, shetland, and connemara. Those are just the ones I currently have planned, and more will be added in the future. <3

*CrystalSkies* wrote:This sounds really cool! It's hard to find a good horse game on the internet, so I cannot wait until this is finished.
Good luck <3

Glad you are excited! I will be sure to message you when it is. ^^

Rick Sanchez wrote:If you're still looking for artists I would love to become one!

I am always looking for more artists to help. <3 There is a large variety of animals and items that need to be drawn. I am sure you will be able to help out somewhere. :3

RollingHills wrote:ahhhh your amazing! good luck to everyone on this topic. do you have a link I can use to advertise your topic?
if not it would be a super great idea to make one!

These are the current banners, but I completely understand if you do not want to use them. They are not that good. :3
Code: Select all
Site Link- 150x108; [url=http://www.inyinyax.weebly.com][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/2f36/f/2017/073/d/6/inyinyaxbanner_by_evee4ever228__5__by_evee4ever228-db28wnw.png[/img][/url]
Topic Link- [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3392321][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/2f36/f/2017/073/d/6/inyinyaxbanner_by_evee4ever228__5__by_evee4ever228-db28wnw.png[/img][/url]

Feel free to create your own banner if you like! <3

tinytin wrote:hi!
i can do some dog drawings if you'd like :3
or i could be a supporter, i would just love to help!

Sure! Dog drawings are appreciated! I only accept semi-realistic dogs though. I do not want the style of the site to vary too drastically. ^^

Tyersal wrote:Hi, I saw you put me on the designers team. That mostly works for me, but I wondered of I could help a bit more with the writing as well? I think I possibly could be a bit more useful there.
The reason I said I can't draw realistic is because I'm not used to computerised art, but I can draw real life if that's any use :lol:
But as I said, I think I may be more useful helping PuppygirlWillow. I love creating written features. I could give you an example of my writing?

Sure, I will add you to the writers list. ^^ Do you want to be removed from the designers list as well? :)

_Konata_ wrote:I have always wanted a horse game that involves proper breeding! How are you going to make the foal generator work and is it going to involve genetics? If you want Ideas for colors to include then just ask, I feel ripped off with some games where they only have a few horses colors to choose from especially with paints when they only have 1 tri color paint design instead of a few unique ones! I feel that you should change the model just slightly depending on each breed like change the face shape and hoof sizes for clydies/ shires and arabians. I also think that ponies should have a different model as well as the current one wouldn't look right. These are just some suggestions!

Also, is the game going to be free because if it is then I am definatly interested in joining!

Yes, I am hoping that I will be able to create a generator that allows for birth defects, traits, colours, etc. There are already a few wonderful players helping with genetic lines. <3 I am also hoping to have many models and colours, but I cannot guarantee many, as collecting is (hopefully) going to be big part of the game for some. Each breed is going to have it's own individual model eventually. For now though, I am focusing on making models for horses that look completely different. :) Do you mean this model? http://pre15.deviantart.net/9047/th/pre ... b253pb.png
It is exclusively for the Welsh Pony breed, and will not be used for any other breeds at any time. :)

And yes! This game is going to be free! Of course, there is going to be in game purchases eventually, but they are going to be in no way necessary for the game to be enjoyed to the fullest. :)

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | They/Them
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyersal » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

I don't mind, I can help with design ideas as well if you want.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_people.
I have received _19_gifts.

Book Recommendations, because i like them and wanna share :)

• Maze Runner Series // James Dashner
• Pegasus Series // Kate O'Hearn
• Gone Series // Michael Grant
Tyersal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Tyersal wrote:Hi, I saw you put me on the designers team. That mostly works for me, but I wondered of I could help a bit more with the writing as well? I think I possibly could be a bit more useful there.

Tyersal wrote:I don't mind, I can help with design ideas as well if you want.

I think that we're all going to be helping with other things here or there, so I'm pretty sure having a finger in both pies, so to speak, wouldn't be awful.

@Evee4ever228 let us know what you would like us to work on, and I'm sure we can both work something out together, even if we just use PM's or something and then post W.I.P to you.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squonkasaurusrex » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:@Evee4ever228 let us know what you would like us to work on, and I'm sure we can both work something out together, even if we just use PM's or something and then post W.I.P to you.

Alrighty. ^^ Would you guys like to have a conference in my 'join.me' chat room? I am going to be streaming random drawing. X3

Oh, I don't know! But isn't it nice? Not to know. Ugh. You're not a victim. Not a target. Not just one night it's better to forget.

Eve/Nakaru/Trilobitemeat/Squonk | Adult | They/Them
Art Shop | Art Gallery

...But then... whatever in the world could you be?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me