Animal Jam Speak V.6

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: Animal Jam Speak V.6

Postby The Legacy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:28 am

VastWhiteDragon AJ wrote:I looked up Animal Jam Gifs and this poped up... I admit its pretty funny. :lol:
Here is the link, but WANRING mature content 18+

http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php ... DOqif3.gif

OH MY GOSH! I LOST IT WITH THE JULIAN2. But all the others were mean, and inappropriate.

Stay alive.

ImageImage

Welcome.
I'm The Legacy.
I'm just a high-school girl.

I'm completely obsessed with cats.

Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me down... ~ twenty one pilots
The Legacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Moon Rulez #1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:30 am

The Legacy wrote:
VastWhiteDragon AJ wrote:I looked up Animal Jam Gifs and this poped up... I admit its pretty funny. :lol:
Here is the link, but WANRING mature content 18+

OH MY GOSH! I LOST IT WITH THE JULIAN2. But all the others were mean, and inappropriate.

Hahaha, me too XD
The Lilacpetal one was kinda mean but it made me smile a little 0-0
Last edited by The Moon Rulez #1 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
╔════════════════════════════╗
t e s t

╚════════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage

Please do not copy, color pick, or take inspo from my pony.

The Moon Rulez #1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 am

Honestly, i kinda wanna self rant right now.
Don't take anything i say wrongly.

I was playing animal jam and people are always saying "If boy//girl come to my den!"
I am kinda getting sick of people doing this. AJ is a kid friendly site and should not be taken by this stuff.
Understanding some people might want to have a BF or GF on the game. Its not a dating website.
There is plenty of other sites for this. But, why Animal Jam? Honestly, i can understand it for like Roleplaying.
Just in general i don't understand why anybody should be having a BF or GF on AJ. Another topic is;

Inappropriate; Dens, Language, etc
AJ tries there hardest to prevent it but, they are not doing that well of a job.
New jammers are created and ruin other peoples experiences. Honestly restricting chat is not even a issue.
Dens are the issue these days. I don't think they can prevent this but, why do it in the first place?
It tricks jammers and like i said "Ruins their experiences".
The people who do this i believe just want to get a good laugh.
It's not funny and makes parents complain. I honestly think its not humerus to anyone.
But, i do laugh at how people freak out over just one little thing.
Jammers start to think the pillow are hacked and when stood on can take your items.
(Not trying to say it even is real) its just a rumor that is (fake).
Anyway, i am just saying AJ need to toughen up on this.
(New) jammers are getting out of control.

Not towards everyone but, i just had to say it v . v
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Moon Rulez #1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 am

!;~Cheshyy~;! wrote:

I was playing animal jam and people are always saying "If boy//girl come to my den!"
I am kinda getting sick of people doing this. AJ is a kid friendly site and should not be taken by this stuff.
Understanding some people might want to have a BF or GF on the game. Its not a dating website.
There is plenty of other sites for this. But, why Animal Jam? Honestly, i can understand it for like Roleplaying.
Just in general i don't understand why anybody should be having a BF or GF on AJ. Another topic is;

AJ tries there hardest to prevent it but, they are not doing that well of a job.
New jammers are created and ruin other peoples experiences. Honestly restricting chat is not even a issue.
Dens are the issue these days. I don't think they can prevent this but, why do it in the first place?
It's not funny and makes parents complain. I honestly think its not humerus to anyone.
Jammers start to think the pillow are hacked and when stood on can take your items.

I understand what your saying, Ajhq is just not helping or making to problems worse. I emailed AJHQ about the dating problem and all I got back was a response from a robot. They also took down their phone line... bummer.
I think we should try to help because I think theres no way AJHQ can solve this... I try to protest sometimes saying dating on animal jam is wrong. Of course though, there is ALWAYS buttheads saying stuff like: "We can love whoever we want" and "You can't tell us what to do". Kids don't understand the safety risk for this... My 5 year old sister plays Aj and found this out too. She asked me about it one day and I was shocked. Adults and predators use the secret online dating for AJ to lure kids in... I know this because it happened to me before in 2013 (I don't want to explain the details, its gross)

I think its the choice of the kids playing aj, if they date, Idc, but don't come crying to me when you get assulted or find out its the same gender tricking you. If Ajhq would do something about this, they should probaly say something in Jamaa Times about online safefy, but MORE DETAILS unlike the online safety quiz. Sometimes scare tactics do work :roll:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
t e s t

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage

The Moon Rulez #1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 57461 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 am

tomato cat wrote:Does anyone know what happened to the Kangaroo Pets? I played the Jump game a while back on my friend's device and got the permissions to the pet they don't seem to be on the 'create a new pet' page or in the Paws n' Claws shop for that matter. Was there an update that said something about this? I wrote AJHQ..
I wrote:Hi AJHQ!
I was playing AJ when I noticed that the Kangaroo pet option in the "Choose your Pet" area as well as the "Paws and Claws" shop (although it may have never been there to begin with). I have purchased Kangaroo pets before but that was also before the update you guys had two weeks ago. I have been a Nonmember since a few years ago and yet I have always been able to purchase. Is it by chance that you guys forgot to put the Pet Kangaroo in with the other pets during the update or have you removed them for some other reason?

and they replied with...
AJHQ wrote:Hello Fellow Jammer!

Thanks for contacting Animal Jam Headquarters.

To find the answer you're looking for, read the Jamaa Journal news in game. The Daily Explorer is also the top source for all things Animal Jam. There is even a "search blog" function at the top, right-hand side of the page to look for keywords.

http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/

If you cannot find your answer, you can always leave a comment and ask other Jammers. Often times AJHQ will answer directly on The Daily Explorer as well! Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding future updates to the game at this time.

Anyone know where the Kangaroo pets are?

This is from the last thread and was never answered. Also, MARK!
    9/28/18,
    i quit

Ive had a lot of fun with you guys!

Farewell!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daytime-Despair » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 am

Does anyone know how much the new rainbow armour is worth at the moment? Specificly the amulet.
Daytime-Despair

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:31 am

I'm a little late, oh well! x3

how many achievements do you think there is in animal jam?
If I have 174... Maybe around 200?

When do you think llamas are coming out?
I'll go with everyone else and say Thursday :3
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Moon Rulez #1 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:33 am

Corrupted Ninetails wrote:Does anyone know how much the new rainbow armour is worth at the moment? Specificly the amulet.

I would say any rare or another diamond shop item. The armor part thats 3 diamonds might be worth 2 rares.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
t e s t

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage

The Moon Rulez #1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 am

VastWhiteDragon AJ wrote:
!;~Cheshyy~;! wrote:

I understand what your saying, Ajhq is just not helping or making to problems worse. I emailed AJHQ about the dating problem and all I got back was a response from a robot. They also took down their phone line... bummer.
I think we should try to help because I think theres no way AJHQ can solve this... I try to protest sometimes saying dating on animal jam is wrong. Of course though, there is ALWAYS buttheads saying stuff like: "We can love whoever we want" and "You can't tell us what to do". Kids don't understand the safety risk for this... My 5 year old sister plays Aj and found this out too. She asked me about it one day and I was shocked. Adults and predators use the secret online dating for AJ to lure kids in... I know this because it happened to me before in 2013 (I don't want to explain the details, its gross)

I think its the choice of the kids playing aj, if they date, Idc, but don't come crying to me when you get assulted or find out its the same gender tricking you. If Ajhq would do something about this, they should probaly say something in Jamaa Times about online safefy, but MORE DETAILS unlike the online safety quiz. Sometimes scare tactics do work :roll:

Continues this~

I honestly agree with you too. Animal jam does not seem to take this into consideration.
"Young" Jammers don't understand the dangers on AJ from some people. Animal Jam is a (Family Friendly) game.
Besides, you cant even say numbers without being a member with free chat.
So unless either of them got it, there is no point.
But, there is still a chance of ruining this kids "Experience".
Just goes for to show, AJ is a dangerous website as long as some "Creepy" older people (like 30s) go around it.
No offense to anybody >.< i think we should end the topic is anyone else does not have something to say.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:17 am

Corrupted Ninetails wrote:Does anyone know how much the new rainbow armour is worth at the moment? Specificly the amulet.

The demand is not huge at the moment. I'd say the amulet is worth up to four mid rare item Mondays (at least). The whole armour. is probably worth a couple of worns.

- NebulaGlow
saint