My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Horse Eden Eventing!

Postby tekkai » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 am

That's good to hear! If you don't mind me asking, what are you breeding/breeding for? :D
tekkai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:39 am

warmbloods
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tekkai » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:09 am

I love the new WB lines, but I've been breeding SH's for forever. <3
tekkai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaraCO2013 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:01 am

Hey other hee players lol thought I was the only one on cs that played :(

Anyways- I usually breed from good rated wild TBs. I have 4 PEE that I bred from my own wilds using wild studs that I'm pretty proud of, one being a mare the rest are stallions. One of my boys is a 1/62 but he hasn't been producing for me that well, with only one PPP and 1 SPP and 1 SPE. My first PEE I produced is doing quite well though, with 2 PPP and 2 PEE so I'm quite happy with him. :) I didn't breed him this year, but I did my other PEE boy who I'm just waiting for the testing days to rate his foals. Hopefully he produced some good ones!
SaraCO2013

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 am

Well guys I sold all of my warmbloods... Time for me to obsess over Irish Sport Horses!
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tekkai » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:15 am

SaraCO2013 wrote:Hey other hee players lol thought I was the only one on cs that played :(

Anyways- I usually breed from good rated wild TBs. I have 4 PEE that I bred from my own wilds using wild studs that I'm pretty proud of, one being a mare the rest are stallions. One of my boys is a 1/62 but he hasn't been producing for me that well, with only one PPP and 1 SPP and 1 SPE. My first PEE I produced is doing quite well though, with 2 PPP and 2 PEE so I'm quite happy with him. :) I didn't breed him this year, but I did my other PEE boy who I'm just waiting for the testing days to rate his foals. Hopefully he produced some good ones!

That's pretty amazing, I don't think I have the patience to breed from wild stock. XD

How do you test your boys? I run a pretty tiny stable (15 total ATM), and cover most of my mares to CC strong LB stallions. Although my PEE boy has spoiled me rotten, and I keep hoping he'll give me a decent son but so far I haven't had a lot of luck testing them with random broods. *sobs* D'X

.:Zira:. wrote:Well guys I sold all of my warmbloods... Time for me to obsess over Irish Sport Horses!

I do like the ISH much more than I thought I would, but the SH and WB lines are still my favorite. I need more eyecandy WBs in herd. <3
tekkai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaraCO2013 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:24 pm

I only have about 12 horses, the other 10 are foals that haven't been rated yet or offspring that I will be putting up for auction. So I guess were a fairly small stable also lol. First I breed them with my mares that they aren't related to that show and produce great. If he can produce well with one of my mares I invest in an PPE+ or PEP+ brood. If he doesn't do well (like my 1/62 so sad! D:) then he will just become a show horse. Its either a hit or miss sometimes with wilds!

Your PEE produces great foals! You will get lucky soon its just finding the right mare. Normally I would save up my money and pay for a great brood but since you want a colt out of him and that's always a 50/50 chance I wouldn't. Just wait it out and in time he will give you one! :)

Zira- I love warmbloods IMO I think there portrait is the best but I agree with Kabuto I do like the ISH more then I thought I would! :D
SaraCO2013

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:49 pm

I have a ton of appaloosas that I plan to raffle off here
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tekkai » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:17 pm

SaraCO2013 wrote:I only have about 12 horses, the other 10 are foals that haven't been rated yet or offspring that I will be putting up for auction. So I guess were a fairly small stable also lol. First I breed them with my mares that they aren't related to that show and produce great. If he can produce well with one of my mares I invest in an PPE+ or PEP+ brood. If he doesn't do well (like my 1/62 so sad! D:) then he will just become a show horse. Its either a hit or miss sometimes with wilds!

Your PEE produces great foals! You will get lucky soon its just finding the right mare. Normally I would save up my money and pay for a great brood but since you want a colt out of him and that's always a 50/50 chance I wouldn't. Just wait it out and in time he will give you one! :)

Zira- I love warmbloods IMO I think there portrait is the best but I agree with Kabuto I do like the ISH more then I thought I would! :D

Thank you, he's my baby. <3 Although I swear he hates his sons, all the boys are at best SEP combo and the girls are at very least PEP+. I know I shouldn't be complaining but it would be nice to have another stud once Blush For Me retires. I need an heir! @_@

.:Zira:. wrote:I have a ton of appaloosas that I plan to raffle off here

Ohhh I do love Appies <3
tekkai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me