UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Over! Counting tickets

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 am

Rouzani wrote:
This giveaway is now over! You have until July 30th, 23:59 GMT to submit your entry, after that it won't be counted.

There are a lot of posts so please allow 1-2 days for me to make sure I get everyone's tickets :)
A livestream will still be hosted on August 3rd, 22:00 GMT.

A livestream?
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virthyte » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:33 am

Rouzani wrote:
This giveaway is now over! You have until July 30th, 23:59 GMT to submit your entry, after that it won't be counted.

There are a lot of posts so please allow 1-2 days for me to make sure I get everyone's tickets :)

Ah, ok.
🎔

I like Fish and Birds :3

He/him & They/them

-Adult-

I rarely play this, maybe ill get back into it

No clue what Rarity is on this game, nor do I want to.

Very unsure about trades, i'm quite the nervous fella.

🎔
Virthyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slumber » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 am

Lord_Syranus wrote:
Rouzani wrote:

A livestream?

live stream to find out who won all together was mentioned on the very first page c:

Rouzani wrote:✮ ✮ how the drawing will go ✮ ✮

everyone has an equal chance.
on the final day I will host a huge join.me and everyone is invited!
we will use a random.org to pick a random number.
the winner gets the UR Tiger!
everyone else that entered can get one free pet of whatever you chose!
Slumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fixius » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 am

Why did you chose your username?: It was my nickname when I was really little!
Share a little something about yourself: I got to pet a real tiger once and it was the best thing ever!
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Because he is beautiful and majestic just like the real one I got to meet before they released it into a wildlife sanctuary! And he would always remind me of that most special time 😊
What are your plans?: To dress him up with nature items and keep him as my most treasured friend and companion
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I'm not artistic but I admire other people's talents and I like to look at deviantart regularly ^.^
Other: It's amazing to even get a chance at possibly taking this sweet, majestic boy home ~ thank you for giving me an opportunity *hugs*
☺️

I'm also looking for:
Fixius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 am

Good luck!!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virthyte » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:21 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because I am an aphmau fan, and my fav character is Aaron, + it wasn't taken!
Share a little something about yourself: I am kind,caring,loving. I am mostly online 24/7, I enjoy food, and friends. I love aphmau :3. I hate outside, yes i know i am unhealthy. I love pepsi, (I'll drink 3 bottles in one day >:3). I love my electric skateboard! I love taking my brother on it ^^;. I am always nice, if your nice.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It's honestly, so pretty, I mean, like 3 tails and the design! Ugh i can't stop looking at it!~
What are your plans?: To KEEP THE PRECIOUS BAB!! (and to see offers c;)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Roblox.
Other: Thank you so much, I really thank you for giving up such an amazing pet, your so kind. I hope your doing well, and having a good night/day. And yes i will advertise! ( on my sig, and trade rules).

I dont know if i entered at a point, so sorry if i already did!
🎔

I like Fish and Birds :3

He/him & They/them

-Adult-

I rarely play this, maybe ill get back into it

No clue what Rarity is on this game, nor do I want to.

Very unsure about trades, i'm quite the nervous fella.

🎔
Virthyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zafranomica » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:39 am

Why did you chose your username?: I really love cats and cartoons so when I found out about Pusheen I fell in love, :3
Share a little something about yourself: I like sweets, and cute things, also cats, cartoons and anime
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: You can probably tell by now that I love cats, not just house cats, big cats! I also really like the design of dogs with two or more tails :)
What are your plans?: I plan to keep the tiger dog, FOREVERR! (Like Rapunzel trapped in her tower, haha!) Also I might make the dog my mascot
Do you play another game/deviantart?: Sometimes, not really
Other: Thanks for making this giveaway, I really appreciate it! c:
casual collector
haven't been keeping up w pet demand but im still accepting trades ^^
Pet's name: Pickles
zafranomica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 am

Are we still able to find out who won even without watching the livestream? I'll either be on mobile or small laptop, both of which do not load livestreams
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby its_loki » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 am

Why did you chose your username?:
    haha, so i’m known by most as loki, because since i was a child, few people my age, and even some adults, knew how to pronounce my name correctly; because it's cantonese, and where i live- in singapore, not a lot of the younger generation really know how to speak it. so near the end of primary school, my friends began calling me loki, and the nickname's stuck with me till now ! my username may seem kinda plain, and unaesthetic compared to others, i guess, but i've had this username for so many other things, it's kind of become part of my identity online (:

Share a little something about yourself:
    i'm a kinda-kinda not teenager, trying to survive life in singapore with my family and sister, meimopotato. singapore's a hectic country, where studies are practically everything at my age. and now, everything's more difficult to catch onto, so i would say, it's hard, but i'm making it. i'm not the best at my academics, and in such a competitive society, it's a bit stressful at times; but i try my best to improve in my learning!!

i really love to read and write; i'd go so far as to say books were part of my lifesource, haha :') nothing can really ever compare to the feeling of being able to lose oneself from reality, in a whole different universe. and now, i love writing, because i've never really been the best at expressing myself, and the written word has truly always been my best form of communication. so though i still don't write
    the most top-notch pieces of work now, i still try my best at breathing life into the written word, expressing emotions the best i can, and finally, bringing reassurance through my words.

i love to draw, too; my co-curriculum activity in school is art club, actually! i'm definitely not the most talented among my friends, seniors, and even juniors, and with so many talented cca-mates, it's a bit discouraging, at times. however, i still think art is truly a wonderful thing, and i hope to work on improving myself! i'll probably never be able to match the standards of so many of my peers, but i do hope to be able to learn more and develop further as an artist (´∀`)

we have a few fish and shrimp, a turtle (marine), a guinea pig (chancho), and two lovely dogs, abi and juno! i do love them all dearly, so very much.

my sincerest apologies!! for the long passage! )): i am quite the bland and uninteresting person, but i guess, i hope that you know more about me now, because while i may not be the most fascinating person, i am who i am, and i try to live a meaningful life (':

Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
    so, the most important part; why i’d love to attain this ur tiger.

i wish i could say it wasn’t as simple as me simply wanting it because it’s a dreamie, but no, to be completely honest, i do, do wish to own it, because it’s my biggest dreamie on this site.

its design is gorgeous, and i’m completely serious; it’s utterly beautiful, and has a most breathtaking exquisite and unique lineart.

its colours match so well together, yellow orange red and brown, a beautiful ombre of colours that compliment each other and bring out the beauty in this creature. its two teal-turquoise eyes, my favourite colour, and so vastly different from its colour scheme, are striking too.

i’ve always thought of tigers as majestic creatures, and truly, the ur tigerdog really brings this out in its beautiful design.
    besides its lineart, i’d also love this gorgeous pet for how hard it would be for me to trade for it.

i’ve always been too scared to initiate trades, and because of that, my progress on this game is unbelievably slow; because of this, i rely on giveaways, in order to attain the pets i’d most dream of.

and therefore, i’d absolutely love to own this pet, if only to be able to attain my most dreamed-of pet on the site, to love and treasure it as long as i continuing playing this game.

What are your plans?: of course, i would treasure him with all my heart and care for her, and of course, treasure her for beyond her surface value, beyond his rarity.
    i would treasure her for his beauty and symbolism, and treat her with the respect any and all pets would deserve.

and during this time, i would try my best, to give her the best dressup i could afford; i do not have many items in my possession, but i would try my best to use colours that complement her, and perhaps, attain more items to use on her ^^

i know it might seem shallow for me to say i would keep this beautiful girl for as long as might be possible, but truly, i do not think i could have the heart to part with her. but of course, should i ever do so one day, it would definitely, definitely be to a friend who i know, truly deserves him (´∀`)

Do you play another game/deviantart?:
    mm, i don’t really play ny other games, or use my account, oops

Other:
    thank you, thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity. it means so much to me that you could part with this pet, and so i thank you, for giving me this wonderful chance to have this beautiful girl.

thank you so, so much, to you, this wonderful, selfless, kind person, for doing this absolutely amazing giveaway. i really appreciate, your absolute generosity in organising a giveaway for this gorgeous, gorgeous beauty, with all my heart. thank you, thank you so much, for being so unbelievably selfless.

and now, because of you, some less experienced players like me have been given the most amazing chance to win a pet that would be so impossible for us to attain otherwise, and so, i'm really, so, so grateful for that ♥

so, thank you.

i sincerely hope you enjoyed reading through my entry, and regardless, i wish you the most wonderful day ahead of you, and that others may treat you as kindly, and as sincerely, as you do others <3

loki (:

haha;; by the way, i've watched you on deviant art, and placed the banner in my signature ^^
Last edited by its_loki on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ᴘ ᴇ ᴏ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴡ ɪ ᴛ ʜ ─────
    x──────────────────── [ ʜ. sᴛʏʟᴇs ]
    i⦅ loki || she/her || pisces || infj || tired ⦆
    i┌───────────────────────────┐
    xxsorry if i leave pms on read,,, i'm in
    xxa rough patch atm; promise i'm not
    xxignoring u! will b mia for health !!
    i└───────────────────────────┘
its_loki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Why did you chose your username?: I wanted something interesting and close to me.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm a guy living in the U.K.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: i've never had any list pets my whole time on cs, i'd cherish the UR tiger and i'd never trade it away
What are your plans?: to keep it forever
Do you play another game/deviantart?: i play on Furry-Paws
Other: thanks!
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me