UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby thou art I » Thu May 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Why did you chose your username?: It just felt unique.
Share a little something about yourself: I am a stuttering mess.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It just seems like a really cool pet to have. The pet is already so hard to come across.
What are your plans?: Just to admire him.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: my deviantart is TheSilversouled_wolf. My content is not that good.
Other: thanks for the oppertunity.

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Young and Beautiful » Thu May 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Why did you chose your username?: I chose my username after the song "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey.
Her songs have always made me feel better when I'm in a tough situation, or when I'm feeling down.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm currently working at my neighborhood veterinarian hospital, and I just helped treat my own dog, a black labador, from an infection from a wound and he will recover perfectly.
Also, I do write poetry sometimes, when I can't explain how I'm feeling or need to vent, I just write to let it out.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: The UR Tiger dog is a dreamie of mine but it's not one of my top priorities as Ive been quite busy with other things. And never had the fodder for one.
What are your plans?: My plans with the UR Tiger dog is to dress her up, and keep her in my dream pet group. I dress-up all of my dream pets In different styles, and try out new things with them.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I used to play Eldmore, but now I'm more active on Flight Rising. I sadly do not have deviantart, but I do stalk it at times.
Other: Thank you for this lovely opportunity. And I wish everyone good luck, and congrats to the lucky winner.
-Y&B

You can call me Y&B~

Young and Beautiful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ serendipity ✧ » Thu May 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Why did you chose your username?: Mostly because I'm obsessed with my Labrador XD
Share a little something about yourself: I am a self-taught artist and have been drawing for all my life!
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I absolutely love her design! And this gal is so hard to get! But I'd love to gift her to my friend!
What are your plans?: I'd live to keep her and dress her up! Then after a while I might gift her to someone or auction her
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I am SnowCheetah2468 on deviantart
Other:Thanks so much for doing this! :D
✧ serendipity ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oshawott8888 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm

I'd like to enter for the UR Tiger Dog, please ^^
Why did you chose your username?: I chose this because at the time when i first chose this username, i was obsessed with pokemon, and decided on oshawott as one of my faves ^^' then i just added a few 8's to the end cuz my birthday is august 8th, (8/8 ^^)
Share a little something about yourself: I spend wayyy too much time online, like probably over 4 hours a day :') i love chicken smoothie, hanging out with friends, and watching anime, etc ^^
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It's my ultimate dreamie, since i love the design ^^ i love how the colors go together and the multiple tails, and the designs on its back ^^
What are your plans?: Keep it and dress it up ^^
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play flight rising, animal jam, etc, and i just signed up for deviantart and started watching you ^^
Other: thank you so much for this opportunity ^^ I really appreciate it ^^
─────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageHi! I'm Osha!Image
ImageAnime and BTS obsessedImage
ImageLoves BirbsImage
───────{Image}─────
Image.
Image.

.....................ImageImageImage
Internet Addict~
ImageImage
Oshawott8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faux » Thu May 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Why did you chose your username?: Well I chose my name because I just thought "Hey, why not name my username after the police?" And so that I did xD
Share a little something about yourself: I like chicken smoothie and flight rising and am an artist. I use my spare time on this site, reading, or drawing.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I think it'd come in handy if I wanted to trade it down but I do really like the pretty colors on it so if I ever get one I may either put it in my trading group or in a locked one.
What are your plans?:^^
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I do play Flight Rising and use deviantart to post my art here!
Other: Thank you very much for giving everyone a chance to get it!
Faux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elise070 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Why did you chose your username?: I don't really know. It's just my name and some numbers that I used as a username for my very first online game and it has stuck with me for around 5 years now. I might need to change it soon...
Share a little something about yourself: I love wattpad! All the stories are so good! Sometimes I imagine writing a story and posting it but then I just get too afraid of what everyone might think.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I hadn't even learned what list pets were until a week ago but right when I started the UR Tiger was one of the first pets on my wishlist! It just looked so cool!
What are your plans?: For the UR Tiger, I plan to keep it and brag to all my friends if that is what you were asking about.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: No. I am fully devoted to chicken smoothie although I do hope to start playing flight rising.
Other: Thank you so much! Congratulations in advance to whoever wins!
I am so bad at making signatures so bye...ImageImage
Elise070

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topsy Turvey » Thu May 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Why did you chose your username?: My sister helped me choose it when I was six and I've been using it ever since :3
Share a little something about yourself:
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: Same reason as everyone else I guess, its a dreamie of mine.
What are your plans?: If you mean for the UR Tiger, I'd keep it and put him in my Dream Pets group :3
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Flightrising c:
Other: Sorry that this was short and vague, my dogs been having ?panic attacks? recently and she just had another one and so, you know, I had to cut this short x3

╔═════════════╗

Topsy ❅ She/Her ❅ Bi

A high key anxious mess~
Sorry if I take a while to reply,
I get overwhelmed very easily.
Feel free to poke me if I'm
taking a while!

Art links to my FR profile.
Credit: Cellar x Elijah

╚═════════════╝

Character Clear-Out!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Thu May 11, 2017 3:54 pm

!! i would like to enter for the UR tiger dog !!

Why did you chose your username?: the hainu familiar on flightrising !! v cute puppers n the user stuck ever since tbh :'>

Share a little something about yourself: i have a lot of typing quirks! bc of text talk and such, along with my general friend group. i have small quirks like replacing e with w sometimes nd overall just Not using e, also randomly capitalizing the beginning of some words [as seen in this form], and doing stuff like "one[1] entire time" kjwgdjsf

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: a mixed reason! on one hand, i Love the design and the look of the UR tiger dog? and i've been very drawn to it for awhile now, tbh :0 and the other hand being i'm currently trying to collect all the lions on cs! so she may be helpful for a trade down for the UR lion :'>

What are your plans?: most likely case scenario is i'll keep her for a year or even permanently! or i may trade down. either way, though, i'll definitely hold onto her for quite a long time n dress her up too nvn

Do you play another game/deviantart?: mhm!! i play lots of games, but my main ones are luckylapine, starstable, and flightrising alongside cs! i have a deviantart aswell, i'll be following you on there after i post this! my dA is igloo-australia[dont laugh pleas]

Other: thank you so much for the chance and good luck to everyone!! aa
also, i'll be putting the giveaway link in my sig after i post this !!
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Donna the Fox » Thu May 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Why did you choose your username?: Because I have a cute fennec fox named Donna
Share a little something about yourself: IM DEAD PEOPLE
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: HUNGRY FOR RAARESSS AHAHHAA (and it's cute~)
What are your plans?: uhhh... win the giveaway(?)
Do you play another game/DeviantArt?: Well I don't have an account but I browse around for flash games ^^
Other: Thanks for the opportunity!

Hi, I'm Donna the Fox, and don't hesitate to send me trade offers, also remember to make the trade fair. I am a female who loves to roleplay and binge-watch anime.
#Procrastinator #foxes = life #tissues #anime #roleplaying
Donna the Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astrxl » Thu May 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Why did you chose your username?:Well I always liked the name Misty it's also my name on Flight Rising. I think it's sounds nice also.
Share a little something about yourself: I love making edits and intros for ppl on youtube and drawing:)
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:I think it looks great, I don't really care that's it's rare and i PROBABLY wouldn't trade it away.
What are your plans?: My plans is keeping it:)
Do you play another game/deviantart?: No, not devianart. I have flight rising,msp,aj,sso,mc,wq,sims and other games!
Other: I wish everyone the best of luck!
Astrxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me