want FREE pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

free pets for referrals! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby delani » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:14 am

interested in an 18-world simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

if you join + activate an account on celestialequine under my referral by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

how to activate?:
when you join, you are automatically given 2 random world coins for free. these will let you unlock your first worlds, which will 'activate' your account. to do so, go to your inventory (My Tools > Inventory) and check which coins are there. Then, go to Explore > Worlds, and click on one of the worlds that looks the same as your coin. It will give you the option to buy with gems, points, or to unlock with a world coin. Click unlock with a world coin. Then you're all set!

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free pets for referrals! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby doqtooth » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:18 am

i think i did it? under the username dogtooth?
edit: player ID 3696
❝ ryan - she/her - biology teacher
gamer - beardie owner ❞
x
x
doqtooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: free pets for referrals! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby Gimick » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:15 am

I think I have done it. GloomDoom is my Equine user.
I have risen from the internet dust once more.
Gimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

want free pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby delani » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 am

delani wrote:

interested in an 18-world simulation equine game? celestial equine allows you to breed, compete, and explore dozens of places. still a growing site, joining would give you the opportunity to get ahead and grow fast! while the basic account is completely free (and what I have!), you are also able to upgrade your account and earn things even faster.

if you join + activate an account on celestialequine under my referral by clicking any image on this post, then PM me here on CS or post below and I will send over a gift!

how to activate?:
when you join, you are automatically given 2 random world coins for free. these will let you unlock your first worlds, which will 'activate' your account. to do so, go to your inventory (My Tools > Inventory) and check which coins are there. Then, go to Explore > Worlds, and click on one of the worlds that looks the same as your coin. It will give you the option to buy with gems, points, or to unlock with a world coin. Click unlock with a world coin. Then you're all set!

here are some of my current horses to give you an idea of the awesome artwork and variety across the site c:
delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:49 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: want free pets? refer me! ██ Celestial Equine ██

Postby .:aishiteru:. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm

I did it, I think it worked? my id is MrowMowMew#03820
Last edited by .:aishiteru:. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ℌ𝔬𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔞
aishi | female
taken | 18+
sun scorpio
moon libra

ℑ𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞
𝔥𝔲𝔤

pm me to rp
holibomber
trades : open
texttexttexttext
texttexttexttext

𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢!!
𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰
coding
toyhou.se
clan of
the faithful

bogs
customs

link
link
link
.:aishiteru:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloverCoyote » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:04 pm

bump but I can't join the game it won't work on what I'm using
CloverCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lived » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:10 pm

I joined ^^
My user is roses (#3821)

edit: Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image
lived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:10 pm

delani wrote:
delani wrote:
delani wrote:

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delani » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:22 pm

how to activate?:

delani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me