TW: Warriors RP

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

TW: Warriors RP

Postby Lotus » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:22 am

they never made it back.
brambleclaw, squirrelpaw and the three other chosen cats met their doom by means of mighty sharptooth. the tribe was saved from the burden, but starclan lost. they were never to come back, the four chosen. they were to walk the path among the tribe of endless hunting, never to reach and touch silverpelt. and thus, the forest cats where to be joining their ancestors soon. all was lost.
cries rang through the forest. it was all so much for the clans to bear. the leaders watched their friends, family...everything they knew...just die as the trees fell, the water was polluted. so many bodies...
but.
death could do something to a cat. do something to any beast. it was called adapting.
yes. they would survive. through adapting to these new surroundings.

the cats of the four clans watched as their home vanished. the twolegs constructed a new place, so unfamiliar to them. and all though their past was gone, this was still their home. it was still their legacy.

set fifty years into the future since the clan cats' forest was torn down, we have breathed new life into what was once the warriors you used to know. join us for both old and new beginnings.

thexwildfire.proboards.com

-growls at url link- i don't understand it. so I put the URL up. sorry.
My own RP site. Before you even look at it...
• we're VERY literate. advanced-intermediate
• 275 Word Count
• YES! : D we're open to affiliate requests and don't require you to fill out a stupid form
• guest friendly advertising
• we have high positions open still
• friendly, active staff

OK. NOW you can look at it. >DDD
Comment here. Just don't be mean, kay? My friend worked really hard on the layout. ^__^
Adopt your own!
click on Swirl to see my pets.

i will adopt all unwanted pets. doesn't matter what species.
Lotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me