Stolen Hearts Adoptables!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Stolen Hearts Adoptables!

Postby Cryos » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 pm

I finally finished my adoptables o3o one is displayed in my signature and it is the first of them all! ^_^ I'm hopping to get to work on some more for next month but this is it for this month. And yes they do grow up. I meant for it to look like a fox (Hopefully I at least did that right!) well I think it turned out beautifully and if you want one just go to Stolen Hearts The site may change soon because I'm studying php to try and make them work like tess's adoptables but it may take some time due to the fact that I'm a student still @_@ (no I'm not in college yet I'm in high school Q_Q, though I don't mind the fact that I don't have to grow up just yet ^_~) If you have any questions please feel free to ask me here or on there! I hope to see more people on there soon! Thanks guys. :mrgreen:

~Shinara

[Edit: I forgot to say, I don't do customs as of yet only because It's hard to keep other people from stealing them and I have a January regents that I have to study for that my art has been making me slack off :lol: maybe some time after it I will though, or if I get some spare time and one of my friends requests it ^_~ Ok really this time I'm done XD]

~x~ If you have a dragon RP and need more people toss me a message and I'll check it out! ^_^ ~x~

~x~ ImageImageImageImage ~x~
~x~ I was once known as Shinara ^_^ ~x~
Cryos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stolen Hearts Adoptables!

Postby Leafie » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Yay!
spare a click?
the eggs, the twap and nagi, would definitely love more attention than the others...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leafie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me