2022 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

2022 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Postby Seasonal » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:06 pm

Please post your 2022 summer vacation event Oekaki and other drawings here :D

If you'd like it included in our Official Fanart Gallery, please say so in your post (or submit it there yourself to make sure we don't miss it!)

You're welcome to discuss the artwork posted in here, but please remember to be respectful and don't offer critique if none was requested :)

If you have written event fanfiction you can post that here as well! This is more aimed at "completed" pieces rather than drabbles that are only a few sentences. Please follow all roleplay rules with any writing you post!

Table of Contents:
Outcomes
Help, Questions & Answers
Event Discussion
Casual Chat
> Fanart & Fanfiction < you are here
Dress-ups

╔═══*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
β•šβ•β•β•*.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 Summer Event: Fanart & Fanfiction

Postby READ YOUR DIARY » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Image Image Image

β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•β€β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•—

hhhhhhhhhhhhh β˜… flooxii β˜…
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
corvettes and mΓ₯neskin are my reason to live
β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•—β€β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•
READ YOUR DIARY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aliasofgeneric » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:11 pm

made a lil piece with my sona completely ignoring all the glitchy-ness (and nostalgic pixelated art lol)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4762421
aliasofgeneric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clowns » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:26 pm

i made the arcade cat in a kinda 90s anime style, its a bit eh tho
clowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derpy. » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:01 pm

Happy May! <3

ImageImageImageImageImage
Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodrage » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:25 pm

First time writing fanfiction on this site, tell me if I did anything wrong.
featuring my lovely pets Hikari and my Chicken Smoothie Sona GOOD-wait.
Basically a story of a squad of my pets discovering that their leader was affected by the glitch. Remember that all of this is FICTIONAL, and do not apply it to any real persons.

note: Hikari

Hikari looked around.
The arcade maimai player cat, Hikari, as always, was with the Welcome Pep Squad. The fennec fox and other cat had gone to tend to the Boot Camp, and the dog and Butterfly Wolf were huddled around a flashing computer. "This is weird. Tweeter is going down," the dog said and shook her head.
"Saturn? Metallic?" Hikari walked over, folding her wings in. "Our computer, or, the entire Internet isn't working right," Metallic sighed, "So we might as well have to fix it." "Well I'm not a professional computer fixer," Hikari stepped closer. The computer was now flashing eerie green lights. Looking through the words, Hikari could make out lines of code, or, broken code.
C:\HICKENSMOOTHIE sys
Required Parameter Missing

Hikari shivered. She has never seen anything like this. "I'm not a hero, I can't help, you go get GOODRAGE. They can deal with everything." She gestured to Metallic, as the butterfly wolf nodded and trotted off. "What is going on..." Watching Metallic leave, Hikari muttered to herself and turned around. She was wearing the gloves she wore every time she went to the arcade to play maimai. Now, no internet meant no maimai, no arcade, no Hikari... She knew heroes existed in stories and in this world, they would save the day, while Hikari was just a gamer, someone who waited until the day was saved so she could play rhythm games again. She has nothing to do with this. She can't do anything with this.
She settled down to find her snake plushie holding GOODRAGE's retired Non-Binary flag from the Pride Event. If only GOODRAGE was here, they would fix all of this, and then there would be maimai, arcade and Hikari. Her tiny pet fox dug into her head fur. Hikari was praying. As she did, she took the snake and the flag with her. There will be a hero, she reassured herself.
She was overjoyed when she saw Metallic leaping over, with another creature following him. Wait. That was not GOODRAGE. That was a dog, not the butterfly wolf dripping green slime. A dog with red, green and teal lines. He seemed to be as concerned as Metallic.
"This is Investigator Hypnotic," Metallic introduced. "He says GOODRAGE was affected by some kind of accident." "It's a glitch. And your butterfly wolf, being themselves a digital anomaly, is...well..." Hypnotic trailed off as Hikari and Saturn, who still held her flashing computer, approached in concern.
"Come on, I'll show you what this means," Hypnotic lept off, as Metallic, Saturn and Hikari followed on heavy paws.
GOODRAGE's room was the usual, but now green light was pulsing in spasmodic flashes. "Everybody stay back," Hypnotic ordered. Hikari, Saturn and Metallic cowered back, fearing that all hope was lost, as Hypnotic tore open the door.
The butterfly wolf was curled up in a corner, inside a puddle of green light. Two angry veins, instead of the usual one, hovered above their head. ACCESS DENIED. DATA IS BROKEN. Signs began flashing on their wings and fur.
"It's me, Hikari!" Hikari pleaded, but Hypnotic covered her mouth. "They're beyond recovery. We must wait when the Internet is returned to normal." Hypnotic replied, in a voice so toneless Hikari was about to burst into despair.
Saturn dropped the computer, which said now
still using this computer? (Y/N)

before glitching out. After shutting the door, Hikari, Metallic, Saturn and Hypnotic stared into the distant horizon together, as if the skyline was beginning to flicker.
With a hero, everything will be fine. There will be maimai at the arcade, there will be Hikari again, and GOODRAGE will be saved, Hikari held out GOODRAGE's flag and thought to herself. I know heroes exist in stories, but I can't find any now. That meant I'll have to become one myself.
Then she turned back to her friends and smiled.
"Internet or no Internet, Hikari is on the case."

PS: Because my sona is kinda glitched out now, Hikari will take over the stuff, so I am not delusional when talking. Tysm.
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL since this is only day one
Goodrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaeOfHope<3 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:27 pm

clowns wrote:
i made the arcade cat in a kinda 90s anime style, its a bit eh tho

It’s sooo cute
Pet's name: Pryde periwinkle <3
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

This is a shared account for my daughter and I we love all things cute, rainbow and pride!πŸ€—πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ we take art commission's
RaeOfHope<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poserpanda » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:46 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4762481
Here's mine. I chose Chaser Kitty because he looks like my cat. Also, it's editable, and I like seeing the outfits that other users pick out. :D

image.jpeg.jpg
image.jpeg.jpg (56.33 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Floofynewfy » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:24 am

it's not a pet/NPC from the event but yeah.
XXX
i'm Murder Drones fan, feel free to PM me about it >:3 (below image and avatar from md)
Floof/Floofy | nerd | artist | home schooled | irl friend :3 | my TH | NxUzi <3
ImageImageImageImage
Floofynewfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnknown » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:06 pm

it all began when I told my friend:
"- hacker voice - I'm in" when he responded to the dragon cat in my signature.
He proceeded to say that he could imagine the cat with a hacker voice and so that in turn created this lol
Whoops.
don't know if these have to be purely from the event or if they can include pets from previous years interacting in a way similar to the event, either or, they were fun to draw lol
(also, not certain either if this can only be done on oekaki or not -- 'oekaki or other drawings' to me implies both oekaki and off oekaki? but could be reading that wrong, it is slightly possibly 2am rn oops)

~The Candle Collector~
I collect candles!
so uh,, trade me candles?
please?

Total candle count: 30.000

May the winds bless your travels!
TheUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes