2019 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby LissaJo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Rockinsia wrote:I really adored this event. I hope the next one will be just as good or better. The pets and items are all so pretty and fantastical, it's hard to choose favorites. The ones I definitely would've never imagined were the Fae Wolves. Those beautiful wolf bodies with cute tiny little wings. When I finally get on a computer I'll have fun with the dresses, backgrounds, and giant greenery too.
Still missing the Queen Butterfly Wolf though. I wish hoarders would stick with pets like the Crystal Squirrels from the Mine instead of the limited freebies. :/

Collectors are just as much to blame as hoarders - there is always a limited number of rare pets - hoarders often pay not only fairly but will overpay for their hoards. If a hoarder puts in the work and can collect 10, 20 or more, then anyone who wants just one should be able to find one for their collection if they work at it!

Often finding a rare missed outcome (or hoard!) means sending out trades to 10, 20, 50, or even 100+ people until someone is willing to trade
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby RockinSia » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:36 pm

LissaJo wrote:
Rockinsia wrote:I really adored this event. I hope the next one will be just as good or better. The pets and items are all so pretty and fantastical, it's hard to choose favorites. The ones I definitely would've never imagined were the Fae Wolves. Those beautiful wolf bodies with cute tiny little wings. When I finally get on a computer I'll have fun with the dresses, backgrounds, and giant greenery too.
Still missing the Queen Butterfly Wolf though. I wish hoarders would stick with pets like the Crystal Squirrels from the Mine instead of the limited freebies. :/

Collectors are just as much to blame as hoarders - there is always a limited number of rare pets - hoarders often pay not only fairly but will overpay for their hoards. If a hoarder puts in the work and can collect 10, 20 or more, then anyone who wants just one should be able to find one for their collection if they work at it!

Often finding a rare missed outcome (or hoard!) means sending out trades to 10, 20, 50, or even 100+ people until someone is willing to trade
I've been posting on average, several times a day on the event trade thread as it's been remade since the 8th. I've looked through many groups offered for trade in the last few days, and I haven't seen a single one. I guess I should have looked harder instead of just posting, but I'd almost forgotten that they can disappear like this.
I'm typically on my phone, so trades aren't as apparent! Please have patience with me.
"I've always felt that animals are the purest spirits in the world. They don't fake or hide their feelings, and they are the most loyal creatures on earth. And somehow we humans think we're smarter...what a joke." - Pink
🦋 Knuffel 🦋 Leetles 🦋 Dragon Cave 🦋
RockinSia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me