2019 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Princess Nishea » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Does anyone have that link that shows how many tokens you’ve collected when you click it?
I’m asking because I want to see how many I’ve collected.

Does this event even have a token counter?

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Princess Nishea wrote:Does anyone have that link that shows how many tokens you’ve collected when you click it?

Unfortunately Summer Events don't have a token counter, no.
    Those of us who counted our tokens did it by ourselves; if you want to do that you'll have to count the tokens you own, the tokens you spent, and subtract the ones you got from other users.
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 pm

ZΞ•L wrote:
Princess Nishea wrote:Does anyone have that link that shows how many tokens you’ve collected when you click it?

Unfortunately Summer Events don't have a token counter, no.
    Those of us who counted our tokens did it by ourselves; if you want to do that you'll have to count the tokens you own, the tokens you spent, and subtract the ones you got from other users.

Thanks for the info!

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoastTreasure » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm

I just encountered a huge issue I clicked on trading 1 milk for 1 cream and it turned all my remaining milk into cream I need help asap to fix this :(
LoastTreasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Loasttreasure wrote:I just encountered a huge issue I clicked on trading 1 milk for 1 cream and it turned all my remaining milk into cream I need help asap to fix this :(

The way the trade-in system for tokens is set up doesn't allow for number errors like that to happen, but it sounds very likely you accidentally used the bulk trade-in option that lets you turn 10x milk into 10x cream in one click. (There are two milk-to-cream trades on the page - one for a single item, and one for ten at a time.)
    Unfortunately it's not possible to reverse this, but you may be able to try swapping tokens with other users if you really need the milk.
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoastTreasure » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:16 pm

ZΞ•L wrote:
Loasttreasure wrote:I just encountered a huge issue I clicked on trading 1 milk for 1 cream and it turned all my remaining milk into cream I need help asap to fix this :(

The way the trade-in system for tokens is set up doesn't allow for number errors like that to happen, but it sounds very likely you accidentally used the bulk trade-in option that lets you turn 10x milk into 10x cream in one click. (There are two milk-to-cream trades on the page - one for a single item, and one for ten at a time.)
    Unfortunately it's not possible to reverse this, but you may be able to try swapping tokens with other users if you really need the milk.

No I hit the bottom of the page only the last two trades were even visible, the 1:1 milk to cream trade and the milk and 2 herbs trade, I couldn't have clicked the other trade it wasn't even on screen
LoastTreasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Loasttreasure wrote:No I hit the bottom of the page only the last two trades were even visible, the 1:1 milk to cream trade and the milk and 2 herbs trade, I couldn't have clicked the other trade it wasn't even on screen

All trades from the summer event are recorded in your trade center because they happen as actual trades with existing accounts, rather than your items disappearing into nothing. To check what trade-ins you did, you only need to go there and -in this case- search for your trades with "Gerlind NPC".
    The trade history shows item amount and timestamp directly, so if all your milk tokens got turned in at once, you should see a trade that corresponds to it (or tons of 1-on-1 trades that all happened in the exact same minute).

If something like that happened, please send in a help ticket and include the links to the trades in question :)
 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flo949 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Hiya! How do you know if you’ve got the PPS purple dragon? I’ve got an egg adopted on 8th and it still hasn’t hatched, does that mean I’ve got the purple outcome? Thanks!
Flo949

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Flo949 wrote:Hiya! How do you know if you’ve got the PPS purple dragon? I’ve got an egg adopted on 8th and it still hasn’t hatched, does that mean I’ve got the purple outcome? Thanks!

Your egg is aged 3 days and hasn't hatched yet, so yes, it will turn into the baby stage PPS c: All other outcomes hatch on day 1 and 2. You can check the archive page for every outcome's growth days to be sure.
 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flo949 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 am

ZΞ•L wrote:
Flo949 wrote:Hiya! How do you know if you’ve got the PPS purple dragon? I’ve got an egg adopted on 8th and it still hasn’t hatched, does that mean I’ve got the purple outcome? Thanks!

Your egg is aged 3 days and hasn't hatched yet, so yes, it will turn into the baby stage PPS c: All other outcomes hatch on day 1 and 2. You can check the archive page for every outcome's growth days to be sure.

Nice one, thanks a lot!! :thumbup:
Flo949

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me