2019 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2019 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Fishcat » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:57 pm

s u n f l o w e r. wrote:Hey could someone tell me where I can get more of these cuties?? I can’t remember!!

You can get them right here, the cream trade-in
──-────────────────────
❝Looking for 2011 halloween dogs (on my wl) ❞
────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-────────────────────
❝yoyo
hey im fish/fishcat ! !
not sure what else to put here
shoot over a pm if you want ,
Stay safe <3
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-───────────────
❝coding credit❞
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
Fishcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OtherMoons » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi everyone! Bit of an odd question I guess but I have a few leftover herbs and am thinking of grabbing another few pets just for trading later... I don't know which ones are more likely to be useful though. I know it's hard to predict, but in my shoes which critters would you grab extras of? What's popular, design-wise, I guess?

So far I mostly have extra dragon eggs because I went bonkers trying to get the ones that hatch at day one and for some reason they have basically refused to drop for me. Should I get some more of the foxwolf fairy lookin' friends, the griffons, the little gerbils in the bandannas, something else?????
Image Image Image
Pet's names: Oonicown, Woosh, Big Eyes
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Will make art for pets, c$, items, or art from you! PM for details!
"Up For Trade" groups available for trade requests to anyone, any time!
endless thanks to lilbub for the gift of the coolest fish!
OtherMoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:50 pm

OtherMoons wrote:Hi everyone! Bit of an odd question I guess but I have a few leftover herbs and am thinking of grabbing another few pets just for trading later... I don't know which ones are more likely to be useful though. I know it's hard to predict, but in my shoes which critters would you grab extras of? What's popular, design-wise, I guess?

So far I mostly have extra dragon eggs because I went bonkers trying to get the ones that hatch at day one and for some reason they have basically refused to drop for me. Should I get some more of the foxwolf fairy lookin' friends, the griffons, the little gerbils in the bandannas, something else?????

I would say the lions and then some of the Image these things, because people will miss them or miss the event and need them later
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oraanu » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Anyone remember where to get these pets...

Oraanu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Oraanu wrote:Anyone remember where to get these pets...

They're from Ivar's burrow worth three carvings each. ^^

You can always check out the outcomes thread which shows where each pet is from!: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=4130519

.....✧ Need help? ✧ About Me ✧
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marigoldz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Image is it just a coincidence that literally almost noone has this pet? it's on my wish list and I have trade attempted over 30 people, none of which seem to have this specific deer.. is it just super uncommon?
marigoldz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugInTheWater » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:34 am

marigoldz wrote:Image is it just a coincidence that literally almost noone has this pet? it's on my wish list and I have trade attempted over 30 people, none of which seem to have this specific deer.. is it just super uncommon?

Hard to tell with this site honestly, but it may be bad luck. I was lucky enough to get it with my litter (somehow I was lucky enough to get all of the free deer from the litters, no trading needed) but yeah I may just be super lucky.

Alright, so here's my question: How long does it generally take for event pets to gain rarity?
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

✼
    β”‚
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    ┍━━━━━┑
    hewwo im bug uwu
    i love deer what babies
    Icon: IlluminatiTheShrimp
    Stamp coll.: GlimzyTheBee
    Pagedoll: yuyasakakitomato

┕━━━━━┙
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    x
    x
    x

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    ✼
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
BugInTheWater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 am

BugInTheWater wrote:Alright, so here's my question: How long does it generally take for event pets to gain rarity?

CS usually does rarity updates every 1-3 months. During these, new pets from past months and events will receive their rarity, and old pets' rarities will be re-calculated.
    Pets are also only assigned a rarity once they are no longer available for adoption.

We haven't had an update this month yet, so it's possible that the event pets will get their rarity relatively soon, since if the July pets get theirs, the event pets won't be skipped provided the event is over by that time.
    Most the time we do get monthly updates these days, but they're not on a set schedule, so there's no guarantee that we won't go a month without.
 
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive 
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollythecollie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Why were these guys 4 tokens? Every other pet trade in was 3. Do you think one of these has a chance of becoming a VR because of this?
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:17 pm

hollythecollie wrote:
Why were these guys 4 tokens? Every other pet trade in was 3. Do you think one of these has a chance of becoming a VR because of this?

I would think rare at most, but I know I traded for multiple to give people the ones they needed. I, alone, probably traded in for 25+ of them
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me