Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Dress-up Scenes Discussion

Postby .froggie. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:38 am

GUYS, THE POSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

ENDLESS, I SAY!

Hoarding 2020 Yagmur__________Hoarding 2022 Doglike__________ Hoarding 2021 Doglike

[6/300] STAFF DOGS_____STAFF DOGS [11/300]_____[5/300] STAFF DOGS

ImageImageImage
.froggie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vieria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Anoka wrote:Image

GUYS, THE POSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

ENDLESS, I SAY!

Those are INCREDIBLE :clap: :clap:
*music playing softly in background*
You look around to see where the music is coming from, but alas find no source. No ipod, radio, youtube video playing music, or anything else. You realize that the music is coming from the ear of the individual in front of the computer. No not singing or humming, just literally music coming out of her head. The same song is coming out of both ears, but played in different genres; or its different songs in the same genre. Either way, you back away quietly and quickly.

*massive quantities of candy being consumed*

"Remember to smile, for your smile might make someone's day." -anonymous; saw once painted on the back of a car window in a parking lot in the pouring rain, and its truly one of my favorite quotes ever
"Promise me you'll always remember, you are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think." -Christopher Robin to Pooh

Proud LGBTQIA+ ally and Proud POC ally
Vieria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vieria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:46 pm

WOW I LOVE THIS!!! Now i can do OC'S together and all kinds of amazing things, i can't wait! :D :D

The fact that this hasn't existed until now is one of the main reasons i haven't decorated pets yet. The other (and more important) reason being I'm collecting items to decorate certain pets with, and i don't want to start until i have ALL the items for any one character, but i think I'll have to start now anyway thanks to this, so bring on me making half-finished collages!!

I've thought "wouldn't it be nice if they had this" but i assumed it was too hard to implement.

Between this and arguably one of the most incredible CS litters ever (the blue aniversary ones) (another contestant IMO is the 2nd gen horses this month as those two are two of my favorite horses on here and i can't wait to see what they make) I'm like 40% sure i fell asleep on the computer and am dreaming this :lol: (for those who doubt my ability to dream things, i fell asleep in the middle of the day the other day and dreamt SOLEY about Pokémon memes for about 30mins; i awoke feeling certain that i did not waste my time)

EDIT: I just went to the boards and my heart (metaphorically) skipped a beat at all the creativity! <3
*music playing softly in background*
You look around to see where the music is coming from, but alas find no source. No ipod, radio, youtube video playing music, or anything else. You realize that the music is coming from the ear of the individual in front of the computer. No not singing or humming, just literally music coming out of her head. The same song is coming out of both ears, but played in different genres; or its different songs in the same genre. Either way, you back away quietly and quickly.

*massive quantities of candy being consumed*

"Remember to smile, for your smile might make someone's day." -anonymous; saw once painted on the back of a car window in a parking lot in the pouring rain, and its truly one of my favorite quotes ever
"Promise me you'll always remember, you are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think." -Christopher Robin to Pooh

Proud LGBTQIA+ ally and Proud POC ally
Vieria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .froggie. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:21 am

Vieria wrote:
Anoka wrote:GUYS, THE POSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

ENDLESS, I SAY!

Those are INCREDIBLE :clap: :clap:

Truthfully, i just wanted some recognition 😅

Hoarding 2020 Yagmur__________Hoarding 2022 Doglike__________ Hoarding 2021 Doglike

[6/300] STAFF DOGS_____STAFF DOGS [11/300]_____[5/300] STAFF DOGS

ImageImageImage
.froggie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o u t f o x e d » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:34 am

I’ve added multiple people, but when I tried to add another person (Michael’s Fan.) it won’t work. It says ‘That player cannot be found. Did you spell it right?’, or something really close to that. I checked the spelling letter by letter and it’s correct. Can you help me? =)

\m/

o u t f o x e d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o u t f o x e d » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:54 am

o u t f o x e d wrote:I’ve added multiple people, but when I tried to add another person (Michael’s Fan.) it won’t work. It says ‘That player cannot be found. Did you spell it right?’, or something really close to that. I checked the spelling letter by letter and it’s correct. Can you help me? =)

So I just realized, I think it won’t let me add people who have apostrophes in their username! I just tried again, and another person who had an apostrophe wasn’t let in! Please fix this!

\m/

o u t f o x e d

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 am

I'm unable to make or do dressup scenes?
    I can click "new scene" and it'll go to the create scene page, but nothing shows up. It's just the chickensmoothie background. the same thing happens when I try to edit other users scenes I've been added to.
    is there something I need installed like java for oekaki?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:26 am

Hey, I was on a post called "Let's build a clan!" Where you can add all your cats to a scene to make a clan. I commented asking to and they let me have the edit scene button, along with other people. But when I clicked "Edit scene" nothing happened. It had the top of the CS page with all the options like home, adopt, forums etc. But there was nothing in between! The screen was just closed up and blank, with nothing on! I asked the scene owner what to do, thinking they might know how to fix this glitch but they had no idea either. I really want to do this though, but this glitch stops me from adding anything to the scene. Please tell me how to fix it, or please do something about it. Moon~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:33 am

Soulscar wrote:Hey, I was on a post called "Let's build a clan!" Where you can add all your cats to a scene to make a clan. I commented asking to and they let me have the edit scene button, along with other people. But when I clicked "Edit scene" nothing happened. It had the top of the CS page with all the options like home, adopt, forums etc. But there was nothing in between! The screen was just closed up and blank, with nothing on! I asked the scene owner what to do, thinking they might know how to fix this glitch but they had no idea either. I really want to do this though, but this glitch stops me from adding anything to the scene. Please tell me how to fix it, or please do something about it. Moon~

the same thing happens to me!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanBlast » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 am

axelandria wrote:
Soulscar wrote:Hey, I was on a post called "Let's build a clan!" Where you can add all your cats to a scene to make a clan. I commented asking to and they let me have the edit scene button, along with other people. But when I clicked "Edit scene" nothing happened. It had the top of the CS page with all the options like home, adopt, forums etc. But there was nothing in between! The screen was just closed up and blank, with nothing on! I asked the scene owner what to do, thinking they might know how to fix this glitch but they had no idea either. I really want to do this though, but this glitch stops me from adding anything to the scene. Please tell me how to fix it, or please do something about it. Moon~

the same thing happens to me!

Are you guys on mobile? I'm a mobile user and the same thing happens to me if I try to create a scene myself or join one :(
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me