2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Lanayru » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:44 am

donttouchthevoid wrote:Anybody know why one of the 2nd gen deer is full grown but still rarity unknown and not in the archive?

Ignore the last reply if you saw it LOL I misremembered so I deleted it

Did the rarityless outcome grow up today? I imagine it just didn't grow up in time to be included (since I assume it takes some pre-planning to figure out rarities of monthly pets) :]
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfykins » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:11 pm

Lanayru wrote:
donttouchthevoid wrote:Anybody know why one of the 2nd gen deer is full grown but still rarity unknown and not in the archive?

Did the rarityless outcome grow up today? I imagine it just didn't grow up in time to be included (since I assume it takes some pre-planning to figure out rarities of monthly pets) :]

It's a deer from the Summer event, not a monthly adopt. I was wondering why it hasn't gotten it's rarity too, it grew up a few days ago.
Please do NOT bump my thread. Thanks
PLEASE do NOT offer me rats or chickens- I'm not interested in collecting those. Thank You ☺
wolfykins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:30 pm

Queen Vivane wrote:Image Why is this entire litter so good? I wasn't sure if I'd like them when I saw the parents originally but honestly as the babies have grown I've actually really liked the designs

I have to thank FleshCanvas for coming up with the idea! It was so much fun to make a 3-way Collab litter!!
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makarian » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:56 am

Lanayru wrote:

gosh im still wondering about this! i assumed if it was just slow to grow up theyd have updated it in a layover- not with next months pets :,) something feels special about this release! maybe its just me and the fact its taking so long to update, but it is the only single-headed deer from that litter. does anyone know anything yet?
makarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:02 am

makarian wrote:
Lanayru wrote:

gosh im still wondering about this! i assumed if it was just slow to grow up theyd have updated it in a layover- not with next months pets :,) something feels special about this release! maybe its just me and the fact its taking so long to update, but it is the only single-headed deer from that litter. does anyone know anything yet?

It simply didn't grow up in time for the rarity update and will be included in the next one. ^^ We've never had updates a day or so later for just one pet.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makarian » Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:16 am

It simply didn't grow up in time for the rarity update and will be included in the next one. ^^ We've never had updates a day or so later for just one pet.[/quote]

oh wow, me and so many users have been making all types of theories and trying to overpay like crazy :,) thats cool then! i had no idea this sort of thing could happen!
makarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StardewAddict » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:50 am

any ideas as to what's up with this one? the day 8 one has a rarity but not this one despite it only growing one day later. weird

Rei - She/Her - Adult

a bit more active now
Trading Thread:
🐲
Felariums:
🐈
Eldemore Goatlings
DeviantArt
StardewAddict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphiric » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:52 am

StardewAddict wrote:any ideas as to what's up with this one? the day 8 one has a rarity but not this one despite it only growing one day later. weird

They did the rarity update before it grew. It'll get its rarity this next month's update ^^
"I grabbed your hand that evening for the first time and laced our fingers together. It was surprising how easily our fingers fit together, your long, slender fingers, complementing my shorter, rougher ones. Holding your hand felt so right, so different from the last hand I held like that, Ginny’s hand. I brushed a stray lock of your fair hair from your eyes and took a deep breath. I was going to keep my end of the bargain by telling you my deepest secret. I could only pray that you would keep yours." Harry about to confess his feelings for Draco Quote from: You Set Fire to the Rain
Saphiric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me