2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby lucifer morningstar » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:20 pm

Windi_1 wrote:For everyone... From this event, what was your most favourite and why? What was your least favourite and why?

Mine... It's a toss up between the dragon and the sneks.
Least favourite were the piggers. I just wasn't all hyped about them. I liked that they were styled after another animal, but the piggers didn't give me the wow factor this time.

least favorite I think would be the worms. don't get me wrong, they look good, loved the color schemes, and totally understand how they fit the theme. worms just freak me out in real life so I think that's why. like too perfect they're even missing eyes

I struggle with my favorite cause they were all so amazing, camping is a huge passion of mine so loved seeing the theme play out. but I think overall I'd have to say the rock. he is just so stinking adorable with his little googly eyes and derpy expression.
please note: very slow responses at the moment due to new job, thank you for your patience!

lucifer morningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:35 pm

lucifer morningstar wrote:
Windi_1 wrote:For everyone... From this event, what was your most favourite and why? What was your least favourite and why?

Least favourite were the piggers. I just wasn't all hyped about them. I liked that they were styled after another animal, but the piggers didn't give me the wow factor this time.

least favorite I think would be the worms. don't get me wrong, they look good, loved the color schemes, and totally understand how they fit the theme. worms just freak me out in real life so I think that's why. like too perfect they're even missing eyes

I struggle with my favorite cause they were all so amazing, camping is a huge passion of mine so loved seeing the theme play out. but I think overall I'd have to say the rock. he is just so stinking adorable with his little googly eyes and derpy expression.

Speaking of that wee rock... I got 2 of them. I had decided to trade one off, but ended up naming it Ima Rock. XD
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscitrea » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:44 pm

For me, favourites are tough but I think it's the green forest squirrel plus the double headed snake if I HAD to boil it down to 2. I don't really dislike any of the pets we got, but the marshmellow hamster (the entirely white one) is.. well, fits the theme but just looks really boring? Not a marshmellow kinda guy so I guess I don't care about the theme it fits enough to like it :D
Luscitrea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rustea » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:30 pm

Phew, just wrapped up my complete collection from the event! I didn't have many leftover tokens to trade in but I'm just glad I got everything. This event really grew on me as it went on! I was really impressed with the variety of the pets.

I loved too many pets to name but I'm gonna give a shoutout to this bwolf which was one of my faves:

Love the Outer Wilds vibes from it, whether intentional or not lol. The baby dragon mothman and the platypus were a couple of my other faves.

Least favourite was probably the fish otters not because I dislike the designs (The babies are really cute) but because I pulled WAY too many of them while trying to get fish lmao.
Rustea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oxycóccus » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:48 pm

I also made tierlist. My most favorite is the opossum, but I wish he didn't have that stick(yeah I know It's part of monkey lineart). Raven dragon is gorgeous✨
least favorites: guinea pigs, horses with feathers and deer - maybe I'm not a fan of these species and their lineart😭
In general, artists did a great job this year, as always haha

oh I remembered that we have items lol. Little worm guys are so cute -->ImageImage and wolper plushImage

✃⋯⋯⋯
Oxy | anxiety creature | he/they

Oxycóccus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleredstrings » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:11 pm

I really liked all of the pets, surprisingly! My favorites were the cryptid bun and the deer with the lights in its antlers. I was hoping to get the bun and the bears for sentimental reasons but I honestly didn't know where to go to get them.

Also, I don't know why, but this event really stressed me out. I felt like there were too many places to turn in beads and bracelets and not a lot of time (though I often feel like there's not enough time in browser game events, even when I participate a lot, so that might just be me). I definitely didn't get as much as I hoped and I kept forgetting there were items.

That aside, I thought it was really cool :) trading bracelets was such a cute idea.
🌺꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ❀ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ❀ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ🌺
🌺Image🌺
🌺Image🌺
·ï¡÷¡ï··ï¡÷¡ï·
Strings/Bunny/Zero/Red/Mazy
Take your pick of name! Any is fine!
ImageImageImage
On the search for all things bunny, skeletal, glitchy, floral, and pastel pink! Literally always looking for more bunnies
Someone please teach me rarity math, I'm so confused
·ï¡÷¡ï··ï¡÷¡ï·
"Pineapples are in my head
Got nobody because I'm braindead."
littleredstrings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Casual Chat

Postby boodles » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:03 am

Does anyone else feel like there were too many pets using banner tokens and not enough using the bracelets? Everyone is already out of them and still missing tons of pets. This is the first event I think I actually won’t get everything which super upsets me because I’m picky about adopting my pets in their litters :(

I still need the PPS bear adopted today and I’m missing all of the Loch Ness monsters and the 4 outcomes from the mess hall :(
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzy350 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:59 am

Were any extra stamps given out at the end of this event like they usually are? I want to make sure I didn't miss them!
I'm not very active on here anymore, trade replies might be a little slow.
~Proud Mommy of 4 Cats, an Axolotl, a Bearded Dragon, a Leopard Gecko and a Hamster~
~♪ I'm a Child and I'm Hopeless ♪~
Fuzzy350

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose tea » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:39 am

Pet's name: Peanut Butter
Pet's name: Jelly

these are def my favorites of the event by far I almost always trade away duplicates but I just can't bring myself to part with these fuzzy little guys. ~trompy really made the perfect pet on this one imo
    ' all's well that ends well
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ImageImage
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    x | gemini | she/her | u.s.a.
    probably listening to a podcast

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxto end up with you ♡ '

rose tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CalicoWolf » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:53 am

How many pets do we have TOTAL? The freebies and token, just total of ALL the Camp Smoothie pets...
The answer is 120.
Last edited by CalicoWolf on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May Odin give you knowledge on your path,
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way,
and may Loki give you laughter as you go.
Discord name: RainbowWolf#4227
Three things cannot be long hidden:
the sun, the moon, and the truth Gautama Buddha.

Annual LOLO Player - Everyone Gets Something.

Treats - Wishlist and Tricks - Non-wishlist
Avi was made by Compumon.
ImageImage
CalicoWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me