2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby jhftR » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:07 am

I have no idea what the right thread to ask this is in, but what's the general fair trade ratio for items:pets?
jhftR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:26 am

jhftR wrote:I have no idea what the right thread to ask this is in, but what's the general fair trade ratio for items:pets?

Most people value items to 1 common/uncommon pet of the same year depending on demand for said item/pet. Sometimes, for smaller items like pebbles and leaves, I personally value those as 1/2 an item each. It really depends on the size of the item since some are literally just a few pixels.

Some items automatically have more value such as ones the require tokens or C$ to receive. Value those as you would for the currency used. Older items are really up to preference. Some being worth a rare of the same year

What are the odds that my final banner 30 seconds before rollover would be this guy? That makes 3 for me. I think I’ll do a giveaway for those that couldn’t manage to get one ☺️

Thank you staff yet again for another great event filled with unique and amazing pets!
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampirism. » Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:20 pm

this event was great! I absolutely loved the bears and the raven dragon, though i’m a bit disappointed we didn’t get any natural coloured otters, but hey there’s always next time! I may start a small collection of the dragons as they remind me of my favourite artist.
thank you all for yet another wonderful event 🩷
Vampirism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plecostomus enjoyer » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:25 pm

june bug made the fish tokens far too cute, im trying to get my hands on as many as i can. especially the carp. hes chonky
hi im luce! im a disabled adult player. my pronouns are it/it/itself and hy/hym/hyr.
i love fish and i have two dogs, a border collie mix named rosie and a hound named chance!
all my pets, items and c$ can be traded in exchange for lorwolf and flight rising currency
plecostomus enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:26 pm

For everyone... From this event, what was your most favourite and why? What was your least favourite and why?

Mine... It's a toss up between the dragon and the sneks.
Least favourite were the piggers. I just wasn't all hyped about them. I liked that they were styled after another animal, but the piggers didn't give me the wow factor this time.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Windi_1 wrote:For everyone... From this event, what was your most favourite and why? What was your least favourite and why?

Least favourite were the piggers. I just wasn't all hyped about them. I liked that they were styled after another animal, but the piggers didn't give me the wow factor this time.

I loved SO many from this event so it's really hard to narrow it down!
I particularly loved the fae BW and the pine martens/sables, but also the bears and mothman outcomes and I also really loved the fish tokens and the items in general <3
And then there was the owls and rock too! Weeps over all the cuties ToT <3
I loved the majority of everything really, but if I really really had to pick I'd probs say the 3 backgrounds we got are my absolute top favs.
I ADORE how they just drag you in like you're right there, and they're so well done, I've been wanting more scenery backgrounds for ages and these are better than I imagined, so yeah the backgrounds are my def favs I really wish there was a way to get multiple beyond just trading, because I need a bunch! :D
So ye really appreciate the effort the artists went to with the backgrounds cause they're very complex and appealing to the eye and I'm excited to use them in dress ups!
In terms of pets probs either the rock, the day1 owl, or the fae BW would be my absolute fav! ^u^

Least fav is hard to pick too cause there are so many great outcomes in this event, I like everything really, but if have to pick it'd probably be the item bags, would've appreciated some more colours!

Overall this was a great event, really enjoyed it, esp loved the comeback of the mini games and variety of tokens, bit stressful yes, but I love it, reminds me of my favourite events back in the day! I loved how many different things there were in this event as well, something for everyone basically. :D
Absolutely adored the cryptids esp and the storyline! <3
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:34 pm

Windi_1 wrote:For everyone... From this event, what was your most favourite and why? What was your least favourite and why?

erm.... piggers? 0_0 what are those?
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:36 pm

onion wrote:

Guinea pigs... I've called them piggers since I had my first ones years ago. I'd kiss to them and they'd start their chorus. :P
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nokomis_Nitir » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:41 pm

My Favorite would be the Raven Dragon or the Spirit Butterfly Wolf. The dragon because I am obsessed with Ravens and one of my favorite poems is by EAP obviously being the raven. The butterfly wolf is because it's just so beautiful lmao

My least favorite would have to be the holy bird thing. That is the bane of my existence...so many pulls of that darn bird when trying to get the dragon I hate it so much now... =.=
Nokomis_Nitir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:47 pm

Windi_1 wrote:
onion wrote:

Guinea pigs... I've called them piggers since I had my first ones years ago. I'd kiss to them and they'd start their chorus. :P

OHHHHHH OKAY LOLLLL i was like when did we get pigs?! xD

ok so for me my favorite pet was... man idk this is hard. ugh. i rly ofc loved the rock but also the pink/purple worm was a chefs kiss too! also loved the martens and the mountain cats. :3

for least fav id say maybe the pipe cleaner snakes? tho i do love the pps caterpillar! i just wasnt feeling the pipe cleaners haha x3
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist