2023 Easter Event: Casual Chat

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Casual Chat

Postby vertigo » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am

so excited for this event! first one i've joined in a while c:
expect nothing and appreciate everything
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Granitore » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:03 am

Howlabaloo wrote:
I hope you enjoy your first event! Setting a timer is definitely the best way to do it <3

Thanks and yes, i am already enjoying it. <3
Granitore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Howlabaloo » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:07 am

Okay it's officially after 1am :lol: I really do have to sleep now. First day ended with 42 banner clicks and all outcomes obtained!Hoping to be able to help others get missing outcomes tomorrow!
Howlabaloo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:25 am

Oh yay, the Easter event started! I’m going to try exercising a bit of self control this year and cool it with mass clicks. I barely got the rarer animal egg with Totoro/avian last year. I started to run out of clicks but luckily I got it in the end, that would have not been fun to trade for. >_<
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:01 am

I don't know how I got so lucky this year; I already got both of the animal eggs AND back to back :sob:
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:04 am

I reeeeally don't understand how this works haha, I haven't been as active as I am currently since I first started cs! Like are the tokens all equally common / distributed? And what is this thing about clicks, do you have a limited amount? Are the bunnies that are available now going to disappear and so there's a limited time to get them? Soooo many questions !! Ahh
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlad » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:07 am

angst wrote:I reeeeally don't understand how this works haha, I haven't been as active as I am currently since I first started cs! Like are the tokens all equally common / distributed? And what is this thing about clicks, do you have a limited amount? Are the bunnies that are available now going to disappear and so there's a limited time to get them? Soooo many questions !! Ahh

hey! I thought I could pop in and maybe answer some of these questions :)
I don't know if all tokens are common/equally distributed but you have 6 options when clicking the banners that pop up on the website: 4 different kinds of tokens and 2 animal eggs, which are easter event only items!
--> that's what people mean by clicks, if you look on the adopts page of the event you can see what the banners look like, they can appear randomly on almost any page of the website at the bottom left!
--> they are not limited except for time (until the token hunt ends pretty much), but you cannot get a banner more often than every 20 minutes!

for the bunnies available now, all prizes for the event will be available until the event is over so if you prefer to save your tokens till all the prizes have come out and choose what you like best you can! after the event is completely over (10 days of prizes + additional token hunt days + additional adopting prizes days), the pets will no longer be available for adoption!

I hope that answers most? of your questions? please feel free to PM me if you're wondering about anything else! <3
wip!
ghostlad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:30 am

ghostlad wrote:--> they are not limited except for time (until the token hunt ends pretty much), but you cannot get a banner more often than every 20 minutes!

They actually are, although the limit is high enough that one can get the whole set of event pets and several extras. So you don't even need to hit the limit to get everything yourself.
The first limit is always set to 200 banners clicked and is raised in smaller intervalls throughout the events to - usually - 300.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlad » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:54 am

Raire wrote:
ghostlad wrote:--> they are not limited except for time (until the token hunt ends pretty much), but you cannot get a banner more often than every 20 minutes!

They actually are, although the limit is high enough that one can get the whole set of event pets and several extras. So you don't even need to hit the limit to get everything yourself.
The first limit is always set to 200 banners clicked and is raised in smaller intervalls throughout the events to - usually - 300.

oh okay! thank you so much for letting me know! <3
wip!
ghostlad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby npc » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:52 am