2023 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Halloween Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby TheMamba » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:20 am

Vampirism. wrote:168 banners.

2 hamsters
0 guinea pigs
3 cocoons

I would like to get at least one self adopted guinea but I don’t mind if I don’t since I have everything already, it’s fun getting self adopted pets

173 banners and no banner pet. Two very generous people gifted me the first two. As long as we can still hunt for tokens, I have hope for the gay ham cocoon.
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscitrea » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:40 am

Ending this event with all available pets, 11/300 banner pets, 50 spare token pets, 3 spare banner pets, and 30 spare free pets. Might find myself wanting to get the green lantern and "vol" bat item at some point, but don't feel much rush in that regard.
Luscitrea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:13 am

Shinryu wrote:Now that we've seen all the outcomes, I just wanna say a huge thanks to all the artists ;A;
I have to admit that overall, Halloween is usually my least favourite of the main events. I've always enjoyed Advent and Easter a lot more (with summer depending heavily on the theme), but... wow. This year has actually blown me away, I can honestly say that I loved every single pet we got. (And the majority of the items are also very much up my alley!)

This big dude is absolutely my favourite outcome this year, though. It only beat out the orb weaver spiders narrowly, but ultimately I really love the creative eldritch design and the vivid colours so, so much.
I didn't intend to actually hoard them, yet I keep buying more of them anyway and don't think I have the heart to trade them when the event is done lol

Image Image
These two are also honorable mentions in my book. I love the grumpy little caterpillar and its littermates so much haha, I want to put them on my palm and give them candy.
And the bwolf litter just has some really lovely color work with the gradients, they're all very appealing to look at. They kind of make me think of those acrylic? window decorations. The slightly see-through ones.

Just all around enjoyed this event a whole lot! :D

I'm the opposite in that Halloween is always my favorite CS event, but I totally agree that the artists did an especially fantastic job this year. Such a good mix of creepy, cute, and gorgeous designs, and a really nice variety of items.

I still need to trade for one, but this might be my new favorite pet on the whole site.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rhinos » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:26 am

I’ve gotten 4 hamsters, 4 guinea pigs, and 0 cocoons from the banners this year lol, most of the ones I’ve gotten were after all three were out too. I swear the cocoon has a smaller drop rate
╭──────────────────────────────────► β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ β€’β€’ * β€’β€’βœ§ ❀ ✧ β€’β€’ * β€’β€’ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ ◄──────────────────────────────

══════════════════════════════════════════
β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ¦ Noelle ο½₯✧ο½₯ she/her
β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ¦ gaymerβ„’ and sword lesbian fan
β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ¦ love vocaloid songs, esp siinamota
β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ¦ love all things mystery
β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ¦ Check out my gachapon artshop!

══════utena sprite ο½₯✧ο½₯ rose tea
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╯
rhinos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PansyPossum » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:19 am

I loved so many of the pets this event! These are my top favorites! I love the little imps from day one (I started my first mini hoard for them!! :)) And the alt dressed lions! Now that Halloween's over I moved them all to my Emo Band group hehe. I'm also so glad we got to see more spiders!
Image Image Image Image
he/they pronouns
Always open to trading my duplicates!
Pet's name: Lazlo
PansyPossum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckblind » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:30 pm

I was pretty slow getting candy the first half of the event, but as soon as the cocoon banner pet got added I kicked into full gear trick or treating so I could try and get them. Had no luck for a good while, but today on the last day of token hunting I finally got one! I named mine after the Jar Jar Binks fruit roll-up, lol. So excited! This year's event was a lot of fun :D
duckblind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampiric » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:41 pm

I ended up with 4 ham and 2 each of the other two in 195 banners so far. Glad I didnt have to swap to get them honestly.

I think my fave pets (not including all my bats of course) were these little things. Just happy little guys.

ImageImage
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MinniHowl » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:23 am

300 banners.
I got one guinea pig, two coons.
That’s it.
I managed to get all pets, boy that’s the lowest drop I’ve had in a while (excluding Easter item egg 100)

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Forever new, bear with me.
I want one copy of every pet on this site!
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Image Image
Image Image

Join the Discord server!
MinniHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:52 am

This year, i got 300 banners and 1 banner pet (the hamster)
..i don't think i've ever had this much trouble finding banner pets. Maybe that means the next event will be luckier for me then. xD

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polliwog » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:00 am

300 banners and 0 banner pets for me! I'm glad folks were willing to trade. ;3; I've never not found one myself before!
polliwog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me