2022 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2022 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Kitty&Cats » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:43 pm

winx wrote:As someone who absolutely loves these chocolate oranges, thank you for this item.
Can only ever find them during the winter season! And then I'm left craving them the rest of the year.

I've never heard of that before! If I ever see it, I'd love to try it becuase it sounds tasty.
๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•

Join Dappervolk!
โ†‘

Roger the cat

Credit to Fishyviolet for my amazing profile picture! They're an amazing friend!

Currently on a semi-break from CS

๐Ÿ’•If you're reading this, hello! (PM me the code, "Dragonfly" a few free pets !)
๐Ÿ’•
Kitty&Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BBkat » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Ah. I have been bamboozled.
I saw the pink bat and thought 'hey I got the Rudolph one' cause it has a red nose. But no, it was Cupid bat :lol:
At least I got all the other ones. Hopefully it won't be *to* hard to trade for it.

They are super cute!
BBkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:46 pm

i was just very confused , i adopted the pets while i was out and i couldnt find them, turns out i put them in a random folder by mistake

time to work out all the stuff i'v missed woo

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riddler » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:52 pm

winx wrote:As someone who absolutely loves these chocolate oranges, thank you for this item.
Can only ever find them during the winter season! And then I'm left craving them the rest of the year.

Absolutely! Theyโ€™re one of my favorite parts of the holiday season, Iโ€™m glad that resonates with others :,)

Also chiming in to say I love everything from this event so much (and surprise BATS AA?!)
Image Image
๐“š๐”‚๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป || ๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต
โ•žโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ก
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘› โ–ช โ„Ž๐‘’/โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š โ–ช ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก โ–ช แƒฆ
๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก, ๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘, ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™-๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ด๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘
โ•žโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ก
Riddler
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSable » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:53 pm

Ummm is it just me or is the first grown otter a Partridge in a Pear Tree theme like for the 12 days of Christmas???????
Dream Pets - Zodiac Dogs

I love Cows, Chickens and all things Equine!! Also any exotic type pets like alpacas and big cats

โœง Pro ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ+ โœง Pro animal welfare โœง K-Pop โœง LOTR/Hobbit โœง Marvel โœง HP โœง Haikyuu โœง
โœง She/Her โœง INFP-T โœง Taurus โœง Had Cancer ๐ŸŽ— โœง ADHD โœง ASD โœง Ally โœง
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverSable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Loving the summer Christmas items! <3
As someone who lives in a place where it is summer during Christmas its so lovely to see more summery items this time of year. c:

.....โœง Need help? โœง About Me โœง
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireBird1787 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:04 pm

SilverSable wrote:Ummm is it just me or is the first grown otter a Partridge in a Pear Tree theme like for the 12 days of Christmas???????

I think you may be right. If I remember correctly there were 12 different otter outcomes, so I bet that theyโ€™re all going to be themed off the 12 days of Xmas. Two turtle doves would be tomorrowโ€™s if this theory is correct. Either way I love the new otter lines! Theyโ€™re adorable!
Hi, I'm Bird! My pronouns are she/her.
FireBird1787

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:17 pm

i thought i got double rudolph but then saw it was just cupid :(

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:10 pm

Hello! I apologize for this post being a few hours late. As you all have guessed and figured out by now.. we have otters! They are a new, official species that will appear on the site from time to time and I'm very excited to see them released and growing into their final designs.

Designing and creating these new lines was a fun and exciting experience over the months. I went through many sketches and worked with many different poses to figure out what worked best and eventually ended up with what you guys see now. Sorren Fey was a huge help with creating them too and I really appreciate all she has done for me. I hope you guys end up loving them as much as I do.

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -icarus- » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:12 pm

otters being official new lines and confirmed being released sometime later?!!?!? thank you Koikee and Sorren for blessing us with them <3
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | โŽ‡ โŽ‡ &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost | โ™ฌ
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me