2018 CS Birthday: Pet, Item, & Event Discussion

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 CS Birthday: Pet, Item, & Event Discussion

Postby nickjr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Seasonal wrote:Image

I swear if this is another RBM incident... >_>

I feel like the RBMs were worse. Because ALL of them grew with each other. At least now we know which of our pups aren't the first outcome, but with the RBMs... no way to tell until the foals "fell behind" :'D
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Nick wrote:
Cellar x Elijah wrote:I was just looking at the new cake set and noticed there's no purple piping. There's icing, piping, and candles for every other color but just icing and candles for purple. Is it just an oversight that might need to be corrected with a separate release or was there a specific reason that color was left out of the piping?

Whoops, this has been fixed now for future adoptions, and everybody that adopted that decoration set has now been given those extra piping items!

Thank you Nick! <3

Lol now I must go dress a pet using the purple cake items.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freewater » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:55 pm

So I was way to busy to get online yesterday, adopted late to find this amazing blue litter! The Malk Lines!!! <3

I'd be screaming right now if it wasn't for the 12 outcomes I have to hunt down lol.
freewater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara_3388 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:44 pm

My favorite line art ever is the Malk wolf line, I hope one of the cages turns into one!! Iā€™m so excited :D
Kara_3388

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vieria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 pm

I just saw that they're called "chick peas", i'm dying laughing XD I think I have now found an item that i want to layer the entire ground around an animal with, just a hoard of chick peas around a chicken... a chicken wearing those phoenix items if i ever get my hands on them, to symbolize the eternalness of CS or something

Somehow i'm missing 13 pets. Maybe i miscounted, but i'm not gonna double check, otherwise i fear i'll stay up even later trying to get all of them. I got FOUR of one of the Malk crates and none of the others... Ugh i like all these pets so much that i don't want to trade them, but i have to if i wanna get all of them, which i do

I have NO clue where i'd use it, but i think the icing pipings would look good as multi-layered ruffles on a dress

I LOVE all the pets and all the items BTW :D Literally every single one of them, thanks CS staff for all the hard work!

Happy 10th Birthday CS! :clap:
Last edited by Vieria on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*music playing softly in background*
You look around to see where the music is coming from, but alas find no source. No ipod, radio, youtube video playing music, or anything else. You realize that the music is coming from the ear of the individual in front of the computer. No not singing or humming, just literally music coming out of her head. The same song is coming out of both ears, but played in different genres; or its different songs in the same genre. Either way, you back away quietly and quickly.

*massive quantities of candy being consumed*

"Remember to smile, for your smile might make someone's day." -anonymous; saw once painted on the back of a car window in a parking lot in the pouring rain, and its truly one of my favorite quotes ever
"Promise me you'll always remember, you are braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think." -Christopher Robin to Pooh

Proud LGBTQIA+ ally and Proud POC ally
Vieria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kermittzcircuz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:01 pm

Still waiting for the outcomes to be added to the archives so its easier to trade
lol i uzed 2 play diz game a lot uhh hi
kermit/donnie they/it demigirl
i like and draw bright funny animalz a lot
grotezque cute iz my favorite type of trope itz good
i rly like happy ahrdcore itz my favorite,ujh idk if it countz az a genre zo
az for medaai i liek i liek homeztuck, minecraft, zparklecare, gregory horror zhow, warrior catz, danganronpa, n other ztuff
kermittzcircuz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cellar x Elijah » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Ē¤ į»® ʗ Ł Ł Ƙ Ŧ ʗ Ň ā‚¬ wrote:Still waiting for the outcomes to be added to the archives so its easier to trade

Outcomes never get added to the archives until they're full grown, so it'll most likely be a while before any of them are added.

~ElijahWilkes
Cellar x Elijah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derogatory » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:19 pm

do y'all know if we can talk about the 200k pound event thing here since its part of the birthday event?? or should there be a separate thread? (there was one but it was locked???)
Hella.
derogatory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estella Noire » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:54 pm

I've missed 14 birthday outcomes... oh my! no splits please :D
Estella Noire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwiana » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Happy Birthday CS! ^^

Gorgeous bunch of pets, I am still missing 4, hope I can get them at some point. Why not avoid the need of trading at least on a B-Day? It's always so frustrating. But I guess most people like trading^^
Oh and please let the Zebra be a PPS foal, it's so extremely cute <3
Last edited by Kiwiana on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Never give up on your dreams ...
Kiwiana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me