The Easter Discussion!

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: The Easter Discussion!

Postby Desmond » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 am

Hm. :/ I copied it directly from the Easter page, and interpreted what I saw. If the days on the Easter page are wrong, then I'm wrong on the number of days as well.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 am

Katt66 wrote:Actually I think that it's only open for about three more days. It should be over Saturday night at 8pm for us here on the East Coast.

Yes, which would be a week after the hunt ended ;) So -3B- is correct.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Well, I've traded in all my eggs for bunnies, since I'm not sure when exactly the store's being taken down. I really didn't want to be caught with 30 eggs and nothing to do with them lol.
Ended up with waaaay more gold eggs than anything else. ^^;

So that's it for Easter for me. The bouquet blu pups are turning out lovely (looking like there's no 5th outcome, yes?), the bunnies are awesome, and perhaps we will even get some rares out of this in the future. =)

Thank you Tess, and all the rest of the staff, and Totoro for a very fun holiday! :)
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm

It looks like there are only the four - I don't know if anyone's got newborns left after the two Creme pups, but no one's mentioned any so far. If there is a fifth, it would be very rare, as otherwise it would almost certainly have shown up by now. I've traded in all my eggs now, too, and also ended up with mostly gold eggs.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XanthussMarduk » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Atwood wrote:It looks like there are only the four - I don't know if anyone's got newborns left after the two Creme pups, but no one's mentioned any so far. If there is a fifth, it would be very rare, as otherwise it would almost certainly have shown up by now. I've traded in all my eggs now, too, and also ended up with mostly gold eggs.

I really don't know if there is and if there is it must be about as rare as zebra becuase i've accutaly seen moonswirls them
XanthussMarduk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 am

I'm pretty sure that if there were to be a fifth outcome it would be a variation as an adult of the ones we already have. I just don't think that a fifth outcome would pop out now from the newborns.... There are enough people in CS for it to have come out already if it were there.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonwolf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Argh nooo! I was mostly offline for some time because I was in our summerhouse with awful connection. Was gonna trade in all my eggs from the hunt today (when I'm finally back home where I have proper connection) only to find the trade-place empty! D: I've been fearfully checking the front-page every day to look for an announcement in the news that tre trade would be over. Didn't think about checking the actual trade-place. So now I have a whole lot of useless eggs instead of the pets I wanted. *extremely frustrated repeated headdesk*
Please do not send me messages about pets in locked groups, they are not for trade.
Thank you. (:
Dragonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me