2023 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Re:

Postby Raire » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:00 am

lucky333123 wrote:
atychiphobia wrote:
    what is (like the number) the banner limit? is there a counter we can see thats keeping track? and how often does rollover occur?
    sorry if these questions dont fit here! i couldnt find the answer elsewhere

Right now, we do not know the banner limit. Often we know when someone announces they have hit the limit.

The first limit is usually 200, I don't think I've ever seen it being something else (exception would be 2011 iirc but that event also lasted a long time).
And rollover means the time when a new day starts on CS, so it happens every day. You can check the CS time here, it's also linked at the very bottom of every page. Just click on the displayed time & date!
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Summer Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby strawbfox » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:17 am

Can we change camps? Or, better, can we get all stamps at the end of the event? I really wanted to be sorted to camp chocolate so badly, I love it a lot, and it's going to really bother me knowing I won't have that stamp that I really like :'3 I looove desserts so I'm a little sad. It's okay if it's uncertain ATM though! I know this event is so fresh so there's prolly a lot of stuff up in the air, I get it!
I just really wanted to be chocolate ;w;
strawbfox wrote:hello chicken smoothie

strawbfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:27 am

strawbfox wrote:Can we change camps? Or, better, can we get all stamps at the end of the event? I really wanted to be sorted to camp chocolate so badly, I love it a lot, and it's going to really bother me knowing I won't have that stamp that I really like :'3 I looove desserts so I'm a little sad. It's okay if it's uncertain ATM though! I know this event is so fresh so there's prolly a lot of stuff up in the air, I get it!

It doesnโ€™t look like we can change camps right now. Usually by the end of the event, we are given the rest of the stamps which is what has happened in previous years.
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–‘โ–Œ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–โ–‘โ–ˆ
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbfox » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:42 am

lucky333123 wrote:
strawbfox wrote:Can we change camps? Or, better, can we get all stamps at the end of the event? I really wanted to be sorted to camp chocolate so badly, I love it a lot, and it's going to really bother me knowing I won't have that stamp that I really like :'3 I looove desserts so I'm a little sad. It's okay if it's uncertain ATM though! I know this event is so fresh so there's prolly a lot of stuff up in the air, I get it!

It doesnโ€™t look like we can change camps right now. Usually by the end of the event, we are given the rest of the stamps which is what has happened in previous years.

Okay cool!! Thank you!! :DD
strawbfox wrote:hello chicken smoothie

strawbfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pugshark99 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:46 am

Just wondering how we submit dressups for the summer event? :) like the ones that show up under the display of "campers"
pugshark99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:49 am

pugshark99 wrote:Just wondering how we submit dressups for the summer event? :) like the ones that show up under the display of "campers"

I am also wondering this because I did submit a dress up in the correct place and don't see mine I like everyone's dressups though!
แน„ฬตฬจฬขฬœฬคอ•อ‘ฬ“อ›อ˜อแธ™ฬดฬขอ“อ“อ—อ‹ฬ“vฬตฬอ‰ฬ„อ›ฬ‘ฤ™ฬทฬ›ฬผฬŸฬฉฬฏอ–ฬˆฬอ…rฬทฬฅฬผฬพฬ† ฬถฬฅฬคอ–ฬ—ฬˆฬอŠfฬตฬฏอ–ฬญฬฌฬฒฬ’ฬˆฬฬลณฬทฬจฬ›ฬ™ฬœอŽฬ˜ฬฒฬฉฬฉฬ†อฬ€ฬŽฬพอŒฬ‹lฬดฬ—อŽอ™ฬ™ฬปฬปฬฌฬฑอ‚ฬฝฬ‘ฬ„ฬ“ฬอ—ฬ‰อlฬทฬขฬ˜ฬฃฬคฬนอšฬฬคฬ’ฬˆฬฬ“อ…yฬธฬจฬ˜ฬ—ฬฎฬ™ฬฝ ฬดฬชอˆฬนอŒฬ‹ฬŒฬฟฬˆฬ„อ‚ฬŠอœออdฬธฬ›ฬ›อ–ฬ–อ•ฬญอŽฬผฬ–อ‰ฬ“ฬƒฬ‡ฬƒฬˆฬฬšอ อrฬถอ–ฬ–อ”ฬคฬ€ฬ‹อŠฬ‰อœออ…อ…eฬธฬ›ฬŸฬฅฬฟฬŒฬ‘อ—ฬฬ…ฬˆฬอœออ…sฬดฬซอ“ฬœฬ˜ฬ†อ†ฬ‹อ†อ‘ฬšsฬถฬจฬผฬžฬบฬฏฬฐฬ˜ฬ—ฬŠอฤ›ฬตฬกฬ—ฬฃอ”ฬ—ฬ อ™ฬ…ฬˆฬอ‘ฬˆฬอ˜dฬธอˆฬ‹ฬฬ“ฬอ‘ฬŽอ˜ฬš ฬดฬžอ‡ฬฉฬซฬชอฬผอฬœฬชอŠฬอ›อ—แบฬทฬกฬกฬฅฬปอ•ฬ ฬชฬžฬฟฬ‘ฬ‘ออŒอ‚ฬอ˜อœอ…iฬดฬงฬจอ•อ‰อ‰ฬฏฬ–อ‘ฬŒอ‘อ‹อ›อœศ›ฬธฬ…ฬ‰ฬ‹อ’ฬ†อŒอŠฬ’ฬ’อhฬดฬจอˆฬฅฬปฬžอ‰ฬœฬปฬŠรณฬทฬ˜ฬžฬฒฬœฬฅอ“อŽฬ™ฬ—ฬžฬ€ฬ“ฬ€อŒฬˆฬฬ‘ฬ‚อ˜ฬšรนฬธอ™ฬปฬฝฬ…tฬทฬ›ฬฎฬฃฬชฬฃฬœฬฒฬœอ‰ฬ‰ฬš ฬดฬงฬงฬอ“ฬŸอ‰ฬฃฬžฬŒอŒฬอ’ฬ“ฬˆฬฟฬšออ…รกฬถฬขอ‡อ‡อšอ”ฬฏฬชฬซอ™ ฬถฬงฬ›ฬ™อ™ฬžฬฅฬฬˆอ†ฬ“อ’ฬŠฬ•Sฬตฬฎฬ—ฬณฬ“อ‚mฬดฬžอ‰อ•ฬ–ฬฐฬอ‘ฬŠฬŽฬšฤญฬถฬบอ–อˆฬญฬอ†ฬ€ฬ„อ›อแธทฬธฬจฬงอ“อ•ฬณฬผฬŽฬŠฬŠฬอฬƒอ˜ฬšeฬถฬ ฬฑอ•ฬ—ฬชฬ˜ฬฝอ

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poserpanda » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:51 am

I was confused at first and had to re-read this several times.

dress up wrote:Use the Smoothie cabin banners, flags or badges items on your pets, and your dressed pets will automatically be added to the public gallery here. Take a look at all the campers enjoying Summer Vacation!
Image]
Poserpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FuryBotWimzie » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:55 am

pugshark99 wrote:Just wondering how we submit dressups for the summer event? :) like the ones that show up under the display of "campers"

Oh gosh, I just noticed that tab! I can't believe my eyes kept skipping over it! I asked about a dress-up challenge in casual chat not realizing they were doing something a little different this time around! ๐Ÿ˜…

I posted my dress-up in the event dress-up thread and also in the casual chat thread, and I saw it under "campers" after refreshing enough times! It's most likely the dress-up thread!

PoserPanda wrote:I was confused at first and had to re-read this several times.

dress up wrote:Use the Smoothie cabin banners, flags or badges items on your pets, and your dressed pets will automatically be added to the public gallery here. Take a look at all the campers enjoying Summer Vacation!

OH! I missed that.
    Hi! I'm Wimzie, and I'm a female adult player
    from the Midwest! I love cartoons/animated films,
    pro wrestling, and video games, to cover it all broadly.

FuryBotWimzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby answrs » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:09 am

answrs wrote: guess this is more for staff since it's users won't know but...
just wanna make sure, there's not gonna be like a single clickable tree or other mini hidden spot on the map later, right? it's just the four buildings and campfire (plus future labeled spots in new maps)? I can't find any and am 98% site there aren't any right now but I have memories of something that like that popping up before and I've been paranoid ever since because I can't click them on my phone. ><

bumping for added context and hopefully a kind staff assurance? :')
After 11 years of seeking, I finally obtained my all-time dream on October 1, 2020 ;w;

answrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrimalGoddess » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:10 am

lucky333123 wrote:
Luaii wrote:
PrimalGoddess wrote:Is the map not reacting for anyone else when you click on it? It doesn't seem to be working for me.

You might want to check if it could be an issue with your extensions, they might be blocking something?

What web browser are you using?

I'm using OperaGX. As for my extensions none of them appear to be blocking anything for the site.
PrimalGoddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me