2023 Easter Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Help, Questions & Answers

Postby Celozon » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:50 pm

BittsKits wrote:
Do any of you guys know what this item I just got is worth?? I wanna trade it

Animal eggs don't generally have a hard set value this early on in the event. I'd suggest looking around to see what others are asking for or offering for them.

Veradana wrote:Can you get any of the Animal Eggs throughout the event? Or just the specific day's Animal Eggs?

They are available for the rest of the event after they have been added to the banner ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Casual Chat

Postby gomibako » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:33 pm

Question about animal eggs. When a new batch of animal eggs are released, do the old ones get replace by the new ones? Like making the old animal eggs no longer available to obtain for the banner. Or do they just release new animal eggs to the banner and have all the old and new eggs stay available to get during the event?
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
"Rats, rats, we are the rats!"
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
┏xxxxxxxxβ”“

β”–xxxxxxxxβ”š
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
gomibako

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHINARIZING » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:40 pm

Are there usually banner pets during Easter? Wanna know so I don't accidentally hit the banner limit too early

CHINA 🐲 HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
══════════════════════════════════════════
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebirdInMyHeart » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:01 pm

Is there a thread where I could trade an animal egg dupe or do I just need to put it in my own trading thread? I want to ask for tokens for it and I got in trouble and had a post deleted for trading event tokens in the pet swap group during Halloween so I know the easter pet swap thread is not the right place for it.
BluebirdInMyHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:14 pm

gomibako wrote:Question about animal eggs. When a new batch of animal eggs are released, do the old ones get replace by the new ones? Like making the old animal eggs no longer available to obtain for the banner. Or do they just release new animal eggs to the banner and have all the old and new eggs stay available to get during the event?

See the answer above yours

CHINARIZING wrote:Are there usually banner pets during Easter? Wanna know so I don't accidentally hit the banner limit too early

There haven't been easter banner pets for many years, but nobody can say for sure it won't happen. What with the animal eggs being banner items though, it's pretty unlikely.

BluebirdInMyHeart wrote:Is there a thread where I could trade an animal egg dupe or do I just need to put it in my own trading thread? I want to ask for tokens for it and I got in trouble and had a post deleted for trading event tokens in the pet swap group during Halloween so I know the easter pet swap thread is not the right place for it.

You can swap any easter event pets or items on the easter swap thread:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4847356
You're allowed to post tokens, just make sure to read the thread rules.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go! ✦ icon
need help? ✦ guides ✦ for newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Sigesh » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:23 am

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right Thread to ask this but I have a question: So the easter tokens are little eggs, but I've seen a little bit bigger eggs with bunny ears,.. in the archive. How can you get them? Randomly with the token banner? I couldn't find them so far. I would be happy if someone could answer this :)

Sigesh | english & german | feel free to PM me :)
Trade post | Rare+ UFT | Event doubles

Β© Tree and leafes signature from TYPO
Sigesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2023 Easter Event: Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:51 am

Sigesh wrote:Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right Thread to ask this but I have a question: So the easter tokens are little eggs, but I've seen a little bit bigger eggs with bunny ears,.. in the archive. How can you get them? Randomly with the token banner? I couldn't find them so far. I would be happy if someone could answer this :)

Those larger eggs you are talking about are called animal eggs, they are usually some released every Easter, each one is based on a CS pet. They are available through the banner same as the tokens, just at a lower drop rate. More are typically added over the course of the event (we started with 2 and then 2 more were added today). How many total are released can fluctuate, but its usually around 5-7. They are available from the banner the whole event so I wouldn't worry too much about getting them right away, there is plenty of time since the event usually ends around Easter, plus a couple extra days of tokens hunting.

These are the ones available right now;
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pucketup » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:42 am

Does anyone know when the vent ends?
I'm hoarding my tokens in case another animal comes out but I don't want the event to end before I can spend them all lolol
Image Imageb
Pucketup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tabook » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:51 am

Pucketup wrote:Does anyone know when the vent ends?
I'm hoarding my tokens in case another animal comes out but I don't want the event to end before I can spend them all lolol

I don’t know how long they last off the top of my head, I’m sure we can check the post archives to compare, but I do know that they will tell you on the front page when the event is ending ^^ And then they will give us a certain amount of time (3 days I think?) to trade tokens in after the event is over and banners are gone.

There will be new token pets every day so I always hoard them till rollover too :-)

EDIT;; I thought this was the casual chat (whoops) so disregard my answer if it’s not specific enough! Leaving it up in case :-)
2nd edit;; haha @Celozon that makes sense :lol: <3
Last edited by tabook on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
{I use the randomizer for my pet names}{My item collections}
Collecting one of each Animal Egg! 98/117 <3

Image[/url[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/32075522.html]Image
tabook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:56 am

((sorry for the confusion! We move questions over to the questions thread, they can easily get buried and left unanswered on the chat threads, and this way others with the same question can also find the answer easily))

Pucketup wrote:Does anyone know when the vent ends?

The new releases for the event usually ends on Easter (I believe there are a few cases of the event going an extra day if there are still more things to release), and after that we typically get a couple extra days just for token hunting, and even after token hunting ends the trade-ins will stay for for a few more days after that. There will be a timer on the page at that point that tells you when it will go away, so its safe to hoard your tokens until that time if you want to.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me