2017 Summer Event - Pet, Item, Event Discussion & Outcomes

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Summer Event - Pet, Item, Event Discussion & Outcom

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am

Inspired from the other thread, click here to go to the "What should 2018 Summer Event be?".
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:06 pm

~~Princess~~ wrote:Inspired from the other thread, click here to go to the "What should 2018 Summer Event be?".

Oh geez, isn't it a bit soon? xD The ideas will probably just be repeats of the ones in the last speculation thread.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have received 12 gifts.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Aurore wrote:
~~Princess~~ wrote:Inspired from the other thread, click here to go to the "What should 2018 Summer Event be?".

Oh geez, isn't it a bit soon? xD The ideas will probably just be repeats of the ones in the last speculation thread.

What about people have other ideas?
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lufi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:27 pm

well... I'm really curious which rarity this event pets will have
cause i can see that there is soooo many event pets... and that like everyone have a tons of doubles...
I dont will be suprise if all will turn just commons and uncommons and not even one rare xD

also... these lions (mainly PPS) will probably just commons too... there is millions of them xD
Lufi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
cause i can see that there is soooo many event pets... and that like everyone have a tons of doubles...
I dont will be suprise if all will turn just commons and uncommons and not even one rare xD

also... these lions (mainly PPS) will probably just commons too... there is millions of them xD

You think the royal family will be common? I assumed they'd be among the rarer pets from the event due to their high price. Also assuming there'll be high demand due to their designs.

That said, I'm very curious about the orca fox... Seems like too many people had trouble getting it to not be rarer than its littermates. Also predicting the littermates will be more common than the other event pets due to people trying for the orca.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Aurore wrote:
Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:

You think the royal family will be common? I assumed they'd be among the rarer pets from the event due to their high price. Also assuming there'll be high demand due to their designs.

That said, I'm very curious about the orca fox... Seems like too many people had trouble getting it to not be rarer than its littermates. Also predicting the littermates will be more common than the other event pets due to people trying for the orca.

Just because they have a "High price" and "High demand", does NOT mean they are rare ^^
Rarity is determined by the amount that are in CS.
I think the PPS cubs will be more in the uncommon range. I will be surprised IF they turn rare.
The adults might have a chance to be rare, but they also might be uncommon.

We wont know until rarity is updated~
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:

Yea it does appear that very few will be rare. I think it will probably be a limited few. Like the Orca Fox or the Pearl Hamster. Maybe even the green shelled guinea pig. But most feel easy to get.
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurore » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 pm

KisaWolfz wrote:
Just because they have a "High price" and "High demand", does NOT mean they are rare ^^
Rarity is determined by the amount that are in CS.
I think the PPS cubs will be more in the uncommon range. I will be surprised IF they turn rare.
The adults might have a chance to be rare, but they also might be uncommon.

We wont know until rarity is updated~

I know that... I meant that due to the high price few people would be getting a significant amount of doubles, and I mentioned demand separately from rarity because its an unofficial influence.

I am reasonably confident however that the racing hamsters will be commons... Pretty sure everyone has loads of them from trying to get fish.

Image join us
x
x

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 14 people.
I have nuked 12 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

x
x

[art shop]
Aurore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Aurore wrote:
Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:

I'd be surprised if we don't get our first common token trade in pets this year

I think the adult lions might be uncommon as if you didn't already have food items you actually had to trade 9 specific tokens in for 9 food items in order to get the 7 food items you needed to buy them with. But I think the PPS lions might end up being commons since they were ones everyone wanted as well as being the only trade in this event where you could use any tokens to get them, so they were much easier to get & a lot of people would have used their last tokens on them.

The kelp pps and racers are others I think might become common, the kelp pps because a lot of people with a couple of left over kelp but not enough to buy the pps lions may have spent them on them, & the racers simply because of how many times you had to race in order to get all the fish items.

I think the royal cats might became rare, partly because you had to first trade for the toys in order to buy them & partly because there were only two outcomes so a lot of people would have been happy to get the two & then keep the other toys rather than getting any more. The pearl hamster may also be rare since you got the items more often than the pet, but there seem to be a lot of them around so they may just be uncommons.

I actually think a lot of the high demand pets this year were simply in demand due to their designs rather than actually being rarer than the rest of their litter, certainly my trade ins points to that, unless I was extremely lucky. With the foxes I got 2 orcas out of the 8 I traded in for, at one stage I had 4 black mercats out of my 12, and out of the 6 catfish I personally traded in for 4 of them were the spotted one.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:59 pm

For example I never got a single red deer from the kelp forest - for me, that was the rarest pet of them all. Yet the orca fox I got from the first or second try. It's hard to speculate what the rarities will be just based on what/when/how we got something.