2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 Advent Event - Pet, Item & Event Discussion

Postby BatPopsicle » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:59 pm

raey wrote:
    I am sorry to hear that the fact, that the christmas cookies/bakery/pastry designs are on the hamster lines is to the dislike and disappointment of so many.
    It just kinda made sense to me to choose a small lineart considering they are based on small treats.

Here is the list of what they are based of:

Image - Dominostein (I do not know the English name, sorry. But they are three layered little cake things with a dough on the ground, a fruit/jam in the middle and marzipan on top). They are normally covered by chocolate but I thought the layers would be more important lol

Image - Stollen. A very traditional Christmas "cake" here in Germany. In this case it has raisins, cranberries and as normal a huge marzipan core.

Image - Baumkuchen. Also a Christmas cake consisting of super thin layers of dough baked over each other and later the whole thing is covered by chocolate. The different layers are mostly thinly covered by jam or alcohol. So nothing for kids.

Image - Gingerbread. Pretty self explaining I suppose.

Image - Douple Chocolate Cookie. It's a sort of cookies we always make around Christmas. Two chocolate cookies "glued" together with a cocoa, almond filling and half of it get's dumped into chocolate afterwards.

Image - Orange Cookies. Another one of my personal family cookies. Dough is a vanilla-orange zest dough and the cookies later get covered by a thin layer of orange icing.

Image - Cinnaroll Cookie. Not much to add here I guess.

Image - Jam-filled Cookies. Also one of the sorts we always make around Christmas. Vanilla dough. And two cookies are put together with berry jam.

Image - Vanillekipferl. I am not sure if there is an English name for those. But it's a vanilla cookie dough mostly with almonds that are rolled into a half-moon like shape and later covered with sugar.

So I hope, that even though they are hamsters again you still can enjoy them :3

I love the hamsters. I get hungry every time I look at them. All of them are adorable but my favorite is the cinnamon roll cookie. :)
BatPopsicle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disgruntledbunny » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:32 pm

The hamsters and the bubble PPS caterpillar are my favorites!
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxHey! I am disgruntledbunny.
xxxAs you can tell I am a huge fan
xxxof Twenty One Pilots. I am also
xxxfond of Shelley's Frankenstein,
xxxwriting poetry, and blogging.
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
xxxI love meeting new people,
xxxso send me a message
xxxor a trade anytime!
xxx"Peace will win and fear
xxxwill lose"~Tร˜P "Car Radio"
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
disgruntledbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaubรคr » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:26 pm

BatPopsicle wrote:
raey wrote:
    I am sorry to hear that the fact, that the christmas cookies/bakery/pastry designs are on the hamster lines is to the dislike and disappointment of so many.
    It just kinda made sense to me to choose a small lineart considering they are based on small treats.

Image - Dominostein (I do not know the English name, sorry. But they are three layered little cake things with a dough on the ground, a fruit/jam in the middle and marzipan on top). They are normally covered by chocolate but I thought the layers would be more important lol

Image - Stollen. A very traditional Christmas "cake" here in Germany. In this case it has raisins, cranberries and as normal a huge marzipan core.

Image - Baumkuchen. Also a Christmas cake consisting of super thin layers of dough baked over each other and later the whole thing is covered by chocolate. The different layers are mostly thinly covered by jam or alcohol. So nothing for kids.

Image - Douple Chocolate Cookie. It's a sort of cookies we always make around Christmas. Two chocolate cookies "glued" together with a cocoa, almond filling and half of it get's dumped into chocolate afterwards.

Image - Orange Cookies. Another one of my personal family cookies. Dough is a vanilla-orange zest dough and the cookies later get covered by a thin layer of orange icing.

Image - Jam-filled Cookies. Also one of the sorts we always make around Christmas. Vanilla dough. And two cookies are put together with berry jam.

Image - Vanillekipferl. I am not sure if there is an English name for those. But it's a vanilla cookie dough mostly with almonds that are rolled into a half-moon like shape and later covered with sugar.

I love the hamsters. I get hungry every time I look at them. All of them are adorable but my favorite is the cinnamon roll cookie. :)

Whaaaat, there are people, who don't like them? I can't have enough hamsters. : )
I think they are precious and like BatPopsicle I think they look delicious!
Blaubรคr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pegasus4240 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 pm

I think this wee one is my favorite, so far:

Although, I am also fan of the hamsters. :D
pegasus4240

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camelia2 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:33 am

My wish is so close to become true!
when I saw this puppy last days Image I wished upon a star and hoped so much to get PPSs of all the litter. And now thisโ™ก Image ๐Ÿ˜ข *tears of joy*
The adult version are some of my favourites pets in CS and we got PPSs โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก I'm just so happy, Thank you for this Christmas Giftโ™ก
Camelia2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:17 am

ImageImage

I din't think this is the first time, but I like how we get an idea of the size of an adult butterfly wolf. Seems like they would be about the size of a small cat or even a bit smaller.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star-hoarding-dragon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:47 am

BatPopsicle wrote:
raey wrote:

This is so cool! Its really interesting, seeing a breakdown on what they are based off of, and it's so cool that you based some of them off what your family does.
๐ŸŽƒ it's always spoopy month if you try hard enough ๐ŸŽƒ
~~*~~
๐ŸŽƒ call me lemon! pronouns are they/them ๐ŸŽƒ
~~*~~
๐ŸŽƒ trades and pms are always open! ๐ŸŽƒ
star-hoarding-dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 am

Just wondering is there a long (and up to date) list of all the Christmas PPS and adult versions?
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:00 am

ButterflyChaser wrote:Just wondering is there a long (and up to date) list of all the Christmas PPS and adult versions?

โ€ƒ
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ And what of you, my mirror? โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ[PCE] [FR]
โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒcurrently mostly inactiveโ€ƒ
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:03 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:I din't think this is the first time, but I like how we get an idea of the size of an adult butterfly wolf. Seems like they would be about the size of a small cat or even a bit smaller.

I really like Vampiric's interpretation of their size. (plus it's pretty hilarious, as well!)

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=3970991
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me